The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

E3 2016!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
E3 2016 is only days away, folks!  As with every year, I'll be covering both Sony and Microsoft!  Nintendo has something different planned this year.  We get a two day Live Stream event!  Each event will last 6 hours!  I won't be covering that this year.  Work and all!

However, I will be delving into something new for me this year.  PC Gaming has it's own conference this year and I'll make sure to cover that.

Get the times below!  These ones have special UK times as well as the usual Pacific and Eastern!

Monday, June 13

YouTube Live coverage starts : 5:00pm UK time (9:00am Pacific Time/12:00pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will run throughout all of E3.

Microsoft conference: 5:30pm UK time (9:30am Pacific Time/12:30pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will last approximately 2 hours.

PC Gaming Show conference: 8:00pm UK time (12:00pm Pacific Time/3:00pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will last approximately 1-2 hours.

Tuesday, June 14

Sony conference: 2:00am UK time (6:00pm Pacific Time/9:00pm Eastern Time on June 13 in the US.) Will last approximately 2 hours.

Nintendo Treehouse livestream #1: 5:00pm UK time (9:00am Pacific Time/12:00pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will last approximately 6 hours.

PlayStation LiveCast Show #1: 8:00pm UK time (12:00pm Pacific Time/3:00pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will last approximately 6 hours.

Wednesday, June 15

Xbox Daily Live #1: 12:00am UK time (4:00pm Pacific Time/7:00pm Eastern Time on June 14 in the US.) Will last approximately 1 hour.

Nintendo Treehouse livestream #2: 6:00pm UK time (10:00am Pacific Time/1:00pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will last approximately 6 hours.

PlayStation LiveCast Show #2: 6:00pm UK time (10:00am Pacific Time/1:00pm Eastern Time in the US.) Will last approximately 7.5 hours.

Thursday, June 16th

Xbox Daily Live #2: 12:00am UK time (4:00pm Pacific Time/7:00pm Eastern Time on June 15 in the US.) Will last approximately 1 hour.

Where to Watch

YouTube's own E3 Live Stream
YouTube's own E3 Live Stream will be covering the conferences this year!

As for the Live Stream Events, you can catch them at the twitch channels of Playstation, Nintendo and Xbox respectfully.

See ya on Monday for the start of it all! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I only care about Nintendo hopefully they have good release's planned.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Personally, Sony interests me more than Nintendo at this point, because I am hoping to soon get a Playstation Vita. I'm curious about what upcoming games may be on it. Or if that would even be mentioned.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To me Sony has horrible software so that's why I stick with Nintendo only.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The only thing that has my interest is the upcoming expansion to LEGO Dimensions. Check out the trailer that came out just a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGT9PrwRHdY&feature=youtu.be

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
God I wish Legos made a pony themed set. They would sell a ton of those.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Warning:  Tons of political spam in the chat for those who watch Live Stream this year!

On to the press conference.

~MICROSOFT POST~

Note: Post shall be constantly updated.

XBox One S Announced! - Slim version of XBox One with 4K Compatibility!

Gears of War 4 Announced! - On both XBox One and Windows 10! - Coming October 11th, 2016!

XBox Play Anywhere Announced! - Play Downloaded games on both XBox One and Windows 10 PC!

Killer Instinct Season 3 Announced!

Forza Horizon 3 Announced! - Compatible with new XBox One S! - Coming September 27th, 2016! - Arena Compatible!

Recore Announced! - Coming September 13th!

Final Fantasy XV Announced! - Available for Pre-Order! - Coming September 30th!

Tom Clancey's The Division Underground Announced! - Coming June 28th!

Battlefield One Announced! - Available for Pre-Order! - Coming October 21st, 2016!

Clubs for XBox Live Announced! - Create your own community on XBox One!

Arena for XBox Live Announced! - Create your own tournaments on XBox One!

Minecraft - The Friendly Update Announced! - Play together on multiple devices! - Oculous Compatible!

XBox Design Lab Announced! - Design your XBox One Controller the way you want!

Inside Announced! - Coming June 29th!

Limbo is Available for Free on XBox One Today!

Many Independent Games Coming Out!  See ID@XBox for more info!

We Happy Few Announced! - Coming July 26th!

Gwent Announced! - Witcher Online Card Game! - Coming September 2016!

Tekken 7 Announced! - Coming Early 2017!

Dead Rising 4 Announced! - Zombies attack during Christmas! - Coming Holiday 2016!

Scalebound Announced! - Coming 2017!

Sea of Thieves Announced!

State of Decay 2 Announced! - Coming 2017!

Halo Wars 2 Announced! - Coming February 21st, 2017! - One Week Beta Available!

Project Scorpio Announced! - Coming Holiday 2017!

Done!  Let's talk about it!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Watch Windows Ten cause a ton of problems to people's computers once they install it like Windows 7 and Vista did.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~MICROSOFT REVIEW~

So, the press conference for Microsoft just ended!  Here are my personal thoughts, in bullet point form!

-I love the idea of Play Anywhere; An online platform where you can play on any device available.  That being said, I hope this works out for Microsoft!  It will definitely change gaming if it works out.

-Recore looks awesome and it's definitely on my list!

-The idea to develop your controller the way you want is a great concept!  I'll be looking forward to getting my own custom made controller in the future.

-So many Independent Games went through that I couldn't keep track of them all.  As such, I'll be checking out ID@XBox to see what is available and get back to you all later on that.

-I am definitely looking forward to We Happy Few.

-Finally, I'll definitely keep an eye on Sea of Thieves.  I've always wanted to play as a pirate!  Here's my chance to get away with plundering and looting!  Yar me matey! :D

-As for the new XBox One S, I won't be getting it.  I'm good with XBox One currently.

That's all from me!  See ya later! :wave

EDIT: Also, I won't be covering the PC Gaming Conference as I said I would.  Lunch with my mother planned!  Sorry!  Someone else get it if you can.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I heard about the Xbox one S my clan was talking about it, it sounds as a really great xbox

I will also be looking for Halo Wars 2
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~SONY POST~

Note: This post will be constantly updated.

New God of War Game Announced!

Days Gone Announced!

The Last Guardian Announced! - Coming October 25th, 2016!

Horizon: Zero Dawn Announced!

Detroit: Become Human Announced!

Resident Evil: Biohazard Announced! - Coming January 24th, 2017!

Playstation VR Announced! - Coming October 13th, 2016 for $399 USD!  50 Launch Titles Expected!

Farpoint Announced!

Star Wars: Battlefront: X-Wing VR Mission Announced!

Batman: Arkham VR Announced! - Coming October 2016!

Final Fantasy XV Announced! - Coming September 30th, 2016!

Final Fantasy XV: VR Experience Announced!

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Announced! - Coming November 4th, 2016!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Announced!

Crash Bandicoot Games will be updated!

Skylanders: Imaginators Announced! - Coming October 26th!

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Announced! - Available in two weeks!

Death Stranding Announced!

New Spider-Man Game Announced!

That's all!  Give your thoughts on this!

Someone please get Nintendo tomorrow!

See ya! :wave

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~SONY REVIEW~

I will point out that Sony did not have much to announce, but they gave their all with what they had.  As such, there's not many games here I'm interested in, but below are my thoughts on the ones I'm looking forward to.

-Well, The Last Guardian has been given a release date finally.  Let's hope this is official and we get something good because I know a lot of people have been waiting for it.  I'll see how it is before I choose to buy it.

-Horizon: Zero Dawn looks interesting.  I'll keep my eye on that one.

-Detroit: Become Human is definitely on my list now.  I've always been interested by the "Choice Driven Genre" of gaming and how it effects your gaming experience.  This one has a very interesting premise and I am looking forward to it.

-Now the big one!  PlayStation VR!  To be honest, there's only one game for it so far that I'm interested in.  The Arkham games have always been tempting.  Yet, I don't want to get it for just one game.  Sure it's THAT game, (You know, the one you HAVE to get.) but I would like more variety, okay?

-When it comes to games, Lego always seems to know what they are doing.  As such, I am looking forward to how well they handled Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  Let's see if they can pull off another hit.

That's all I'm pretty much looking forward to.

See ya in a few days for my thoughts on the Nintendo one!

See ya later!