The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2437 · 162546

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I tend to do that too, Pangaea. Also, I grunt over-the-top like when I get up from sitting down, or do other actions that shouldn't need such a grunt, but I mostly just do it for fun.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
When I notice a quality that my friend has, and someone says that quality, which is often negative, I start coughing in purpose.  :D

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I like industrial music and heavy metal but I do not consider myself a Rivethead or Metalhead.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'm having a piano adjudication next week!  :D

I'm playing "Claire De Lune" and Rachmaninav's "Prelude in C".  ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Mar 1 2012 on  12:59 AM
I have an odd habit of reflexively saying "ow" or "ouch" when I'm not hurt, usually when I bump into things, knock something over, or perform some other act of clumsiness, especially when it results in a loud noise. Those things tend to make me flinch, and my involuntary exclamations of nonexistent pain tend to come hand-in-hand with such reactions.
I have a tendency to do that, too.  Only difference is, if I cause a mess (break something, spill something, etc.) or if I feel any pain from what happened, the "Ow" or "Ouch" is followed by "S***!" :p  :lol.  At least I manage to keep that part under wraps at work and in public places ;).

I also seem to have a really strong sense of smell for a human :p.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I cackle, giggle and laugh a lot in private. Mainly so people won't think I'm crazy.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Feb 5 2012 on  07:46 PM
I'm a very, very good faker. Probably in part due to my autism, I really don't actually feel very many emotions, but I can certainly act the part.
I'm the exact opposite. I feel a lot of emotion, but I don't tend to show them. I find it difficult, to be honest. I look very...flat I guess the word is, with little expression changes. I don't look like I get excited over anything. But in reality I do.

To be honest, I don't think autism causes one to feel less emotion. In fact, what it does, from what I read, is make it harder to express it.

^I would probably be interested in learning how to use firearms if I ever get over my daggone fear of them dino_tongue.gif. I know they're good for defense and all, but the thought of using something that could very likely kill a person scares me too much dino_confused.gif.

Not sure how much you need to worry about that, CT. From what I heard, a lot of people actually survive gun shot wounds due to the body being very resilient. The bullet would need to hit either the cerebellum or the heart, both of which are small targets. Anywhere else, and there's still a good chance of survival if the person gets medical help as soon as possible, so unless the person is shot out somewhere that's vacant and deserted, they have a good chance of survival.

If I heard right, chances of surviving a gunshot is 95% if you get to a doctor. And yes it's possible to survive multiple gunshots. I've heard of a guy who took 20 bullets and survived, and another person survived with even more.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
WARNING : This might make some people uneasy.
I have a habit of biting the corner of my lip (inside the mouth) until I'm biting into the flesh. I don't even stop biting then. I keep on even though it hurts. I then suck the blood out of the wound. I spit the blood out. When the blood flow slows, I bite more to keep it flowing. I scare myself when I do it because once I start, it's hard to stop. It's a cycle that can last 30 minutes. :unsure:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am a huge supported of the Second Amendment.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In the past couple of weeks, I've noticed my dreams shift from disturbing and often violent to calm and seemingly prophetic, like they go along with what my gut instinct is telling me :blink:.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I always wake up every morning with a tune in my head and I'm normally shocked to find myself inadvertently humming or whistling it to myself. Some songs have included songs I'd NEVER listen to given the choice or I generally can't stand.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am well noted for having a very foul mouth. And I frankly don't give a f---.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sometimes I don't bother turnin on the electric fan, even if it's a warm day.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
For some reason, I never drink plain water from the tap or out of the bottle.  IF I ever had to drink it, I always add a flavoring to it.  Other than that, I only drink soda, sports drinks, juice, and milk.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I have kind of a "favorite typo". For some reason I very often miss the key when I mean to type a ? and instead end up typing =. Many who chat with this will be familiar with those odd = oftentimes when I ask a question ;)
One other thing I noticed while typing is that I may be into LBT just a little too much. I notice that very often when I type the word "little" (recently I typed it often while preparing a presentation on the battle of Little Bighorn) I end up typing "littlefoo..." or something like that before I can stay my fingers :p

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When it comes to writing fanfiction, here's how I would describe myself as a writer:

If writing a story is like building a house, then I am confident in my abilities as the architect and the carpenter; I can come up with a great design and build a structure that serves its function. The tasks that come after that, I'm a little uncertain on what I can do there. I'm convinced that I can do a good job with the basics (building the floor, walls, roof, doors & windows, plumbing, and electrical wiring), but I doubt I can make it seem like a real finished product (the type of floors/carpet, what color to paint the walls, what kind of appliances and furniture to place inside).

Hopefully, that analogy will make it easier for others to understand why I prefer to have a co-author work with me on many of my ideas. (My LBT/Bionicle crossover series will be my only solo project because, among many other reasons, I'm almost certain I'll never find someone who is as much of a fan of both as I am.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I used to think my assistant principal was a spy, or some sort of double agent. He just looked so shifty when I first saw him. Well, I know better now. XD :p

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
While i'm trying to think out a solution to a problem I like to walk around,or walk somewhere.I don't like sitting while I am trying to solve something,or wait for something.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
When I answer the phone to someone I know, I often say "yeppo" coz I'd imagine that's how Yoshi would do it.... (I'm such a nerd sometimes  :oops  :lol )

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I seem to be a magnet for venomous spiders lately, especially black widows, brown recluses, and wolf spiders.  Let's hope I never get bitten by any of those.  My closest call by far has been finding a brown recluse in my coffee cup :x  :x.