The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is the weather like where you are?

Saft · 115 · 10339

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cold and rainy. This morning was nice though with about 7C, already cooled down so much !

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sunny and -12C, with snow all weekend, it looks like. :p

Sunday is supposed to be -30, groan  :lol

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: action9000,Dec 10 2009 on  04:02 PM
Sunny and -12C, with snow all weekend, it looks like. :p

Sunday is supposed to be -30, groan  :lol
Really?! You too huh? Cause that's what my forecast has been in the either for the rest of the week as well. I'm not looking forward to walking up to my old high school then....:lol But I'll have to eventually.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
We had some rain and wind speeds up to 50 mph a few days ago.  Tore the roof off a neighbor's front porch.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Mostly clear, but quite cold today - it's -16 Celsius right now, -25 with the wind. 'Tis expected to warm up a fair bit in the next few days, though.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Dark Patriot,Dec 14 2009 on  06:10 PM
Mostly clear, but quite cold today - it's -16 Celsius right now, -25 with the wind. 'Tis expected to warm up a fair bit in the next few days, though.
Daaaaamn, that's cold :blink:

Speaking of which... in the usual Tasmanian fashion, yesterday was cold (9 Celsius) and rainy... and today we have a lovely 23 Celsius with clear skies.

Grumble grumble <_<

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
-2 Deg.c

I really wish that we had snow though although there is snow higher up, it would be nice to have snow down here.  Oh well will just have to wait.

SouthPawRacer

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.racedepartment.com/
Woke up this morning, and there's this gigantic smoke haze all over the city... there's almost no direct sunlight. :blink:

The temperature's lovely and cool, though...

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
It was -11 this morning.  0 now.  About a foot of snow (up to 3 feet where plowed).  The heater doesn't seem to work properly in our car.  It sure was fun driving for half an hour to school in sub-zero temperatures.  They can't take a look at the car till Sunday, so I'll be freezing my a$$ off for the next three days. :bang

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pikkutassu,Dec 15 2009 on  06:14 PM
-26C this morning, no fun riding a bike 3km to school.
Yikes, and I thought riding in the cold rain was bad :lol

My hat goes off to you.

Today's weather was nearing 31 Celsius. My sister and me could hardly bare it on the drive to town. 45 min drive both ways, with no air con <_<

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Positive today  - it's 1 degree Celsius right now on the valley floor, along with fairly low cloud cover. Nice change from earlier in the week, I say.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Some snowfall last night and possilbly more to come this night. I see this with mixed feelings. I love snow and I do hope that there will be some during the visit of Jay, Iris, Tim, and Gus (boy would I love to have a good snowballfight if it is alright with them) :smile
On the other hand the snow may also mean slippery roads tomorrow and I am scared of the long drives to be taken on potentially slippery roads :unsure:

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Snow, their saying 3 to 7 inches (7.5 to 17.5 cm).  Should be interesting waking up tomorrow.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It was expected to snow today and tomorrow, but so far today has been nothing but clear skies. It's certainly cold enough to snow, but there's hardly any snow on the ground. <_<  So much for a white Christmas here in Vermont.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls