The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It is....and I am....

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
It's 10:36 pm, and I'm about to start an essay meant for 9 am tomorrow morning  :bang

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 5:37 pm and I am working on a lesson plan for somatic spinal reflexes and general sensation.  I absolutely love this lab despite the fact it includes two rather different topics, but it does require quite a bit of planning each semester.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
It is 3:42 pm and I am eating some candy corn while watching Criminal Minds and waiting for it to be 4.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 9:24PM, and I have overheard some dudes, sitting outside the bar, debating for the last hour how neither theory of the earth being flat or round have ever been proven...complete with lots of vulgarities.  I think they've had a few too many beers :rolleyes  :p.  It would be nice if I could get wireless in my housing unit, but I'm not paying over $100 a month for cable and a land line I'll never use (I don't even own a TV), so I hang out at a nearby resort and get wifi there :p.

Annnd...it's past my bedtime :lol.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 9:44 am and I am currently checking the weather forecast.  We are in a moderate risk of severe weather according to the Storm Prediction Center, with their forecast predicting a 45% chance of severe weather within 50 miles of our location.  Lovely.  :rolleyes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It is 6:15 pm, and I am currently watching a NASCAR race with my family. Just 15 minutes ago, we saw something I don't think has ever happened before; A car came into the pits after one of the wheels caught on fire, and just as the car came to a stop, the tire literally exploded. Thankfully, no one was hurt, but that's definitely something I've never seen happen before.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
It is 6:45 P.M., and I am settling down after another pizza dinner. On top of that, it's my grandmother's birthday!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 7:13 pm and I am chowing down on some hot wings.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
It is 9:29 am, and I'm wondering how long I should leave it before I get up.  :rolleyes:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's 4:54PM and I am considering whether I should work on my fanfictions or my drawings, oh well :p
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 11:32 am and I am eagerly awaiting the broadcast of "The Day of the Doctor", the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special.  I am glad that it is being simulcast in the United States so that I do not have to wait some time for the American broadcast.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
It's 4:25pm and I'm thinking about doing more pencil scribbles to practice shapes and lines.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 5:53 pm and I am watching Monsters Inc.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 1:18 am and I am sipping on some valerian root tea to help prepare me for a good night's sleep.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's 2:08PM and I'm just about to play Anno1404.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 6:40 and I am about to grade well over 70 lab assignments from my three courses.  It is times like these that I wish I had never given up caffeine.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 6:55pm and I am still having dinner, watching Seinfeld, and considering my priorities.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's 7:34 PM and I'm bloody annoyed that I can't train my body because I'm lacking of strenght and physical endurance recently...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is 11:20 am and I am marveling at the amount of snow that we have received.  8 inches of snow on top of 1/2 inch of ice.  It certainly doesn't look like I am driving anywhere today.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's 8:05 PM and I'm just glad that the weekend has finally arrived :)