The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How much LBT have you not seen?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the title suggests, which of the Land Before Time movies and/or TV episodes have you not yet seen?
(I was planning to do this as a poll, but I figured it would be pointless, since the answers would be subject to change.)

For me, I've seen every single episode of the TV series, and most of the sequels. The ones I have still yet to see are 9, 10, 12, and 13. I saw 1-8 over a decade ago, back when I first got into the series. I was able to catch 11 on TV just days before the premier of the TV series, back in 2007, and I spent the last few years hoping that I would catch 9, 10, 12, and 13 in a similar way.

The reason I decided to start this topic is that I'm now finally going to start actively clearing out my list. I went to my local video rental place earlier today and found three of the four I have still yet to see: 9, 12, and 13. I have to return them by Monday, so it won't be much longer until I'm just one movie left away from what I consider the complete picture of the Land Before Time. With any luck, I might find 10 available by the time I have to return the others.

Alright, that's enough about me. How about the rest of you? Have you seen all there is to see, or are there still some movies or TV episodes that you have not yet watched?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen 1,2,3,4,5,7,10, and 11 all the way through. Only seen bits and pieces of the other ones.

I've also seen all of the TV episodes.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I've seen all the movies at least 4 times (yes, including the 13th) and 1/2 of the TV shows, since I have no idea where I can find them. I wish I could watch them, though...

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen movies 1 to 8 and circa 10 TV episodes.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I saw 1-9 as a kid (didn't see some parts of those movies, watched them in entirety this year, except 3 and 4), saw parts of 10 as a kid and saw all of it and 11-12 this year. I seen parts of the tv series, like most of the one Alie was in, but I don't really intend to ever see all of it or 13. (I'm never gonna see 13.  :x )

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I watched 9, 12, and 13 yesterday afternoon. That means that the only movie I have not yet seen is 10. Hopefully, that'll change soon.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It turns out my local video rental place doesn't have LBT10, the only one I have not yet seen at this time. (I should consider myself lucky that, out of only the six movies that they had, three of them were among the ones I had been looking for.) I'll have to find some other way to watch that one sequel that I still haven't seen, and I'm now not sure when I'll be able to find the time for it.

- Berix

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've watched all the movies, but I haven't seen any episodes of the TV series.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I've seen all the movies & tv episodes, at least once.

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberrytiki.net
I've seen most of the movies and about half of the TV series. :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Same. I watched the very last TV episode I had not seen up to that point (to keep some shore yet to be explored) last summer when I was with Gustav, Jason and Iris.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
But I have not seen the movies in duck a long time but one day I will watch the all again.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know for a fact that I have not seen all the TV episodes. However I am unable to name which ones I have and have not seen.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I've seen the first 8 or 9 films, and none of the series. The TV show just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Lone Survivor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The only movies I haven't seen are 7, 12 and 13.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I own and have watched movies 1-9, though movies 1 and 4 I only have on VHS, and the rest on DVD. The rest I have only seen bits and pieces of, but that'll be subject to change.

The only TV episodes that I've seen are "The Days of Rising Waters" and most of "The Mysterious Tooth Crisis" (as in: when I watch the episode, just as the song "I Feel So Happy" was starting, it froze.) Again, subject to change.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I own movies 1-3 and 6-8. I've seen movies 1-8. I've never seen 9-13 and I think i've just seen 2 of the tv episodes (back when they were on cartoon network in '07.) I don't remember which episodes they were.

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I didn't see 12 and 13 until a couple months ago. 12 was good, but 13 was awful. I have not seen the TV series at all though.