The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Forgotten Friends - LBT Comic

Sky · 76 · 7918

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
I decided to start my comic all over as I wasn't satisfied about the old storyboard.
It's a shame I only posted 3 pages of it. -_-

All I have now is the cover:
Forgotten Friends - Comic Cover

As you can see, on the right is a new character I haven't introduced. All I can say is his name: Glide (please don't get mad at me Ptyra as you're using the same name in your fanfic :o). I don't want to reveal too much for now. ^_^

Alright. The eleven pages are up. Enjoy.   :^.^:
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10
Page 11
Page 13

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The cover page looks interesting as do the characters.  Im sure many characters use the same names.  Somewhere out in the LBT world there are likely folks called Littlefoot, Cera, and so on.  Even if the gang never hears about them.

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It's looking like the beginning of an awesome comic, Sky.  :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've noticed this before, and I want to know if there's a particular reason that Littlefoot's face seems too flat, like it's pug-like whenever you draw him.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I'm glad you are making a new story, and with many new characters too, that's great. The new character Glide, reminds me a bit of Shadow the Hedgehog (which is awesome because Shadow rules).
 Keep it up!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Remember to keep us posted on updates, if you wish.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Again, you impress me with excellent artwork. Good work, Sky. :yes

A good looking cover. I can't to see what will happen.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Thanks. =)
As for the comic, I only finished 2 pages. I take longer to color them than just outlining them. Hmm...

@Manny Cav
That's a little problem of mine. ^_^?
I'm trying to draw them more real LBT like but I just keep getting this result. Guess I created only a LBT likley style. Hmm...

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Your own style is just fine. :) Everyone does it a little different, which is alright. I mean, it's one thing to completely draw them out of proportion or whatever, but your style is your style. Of course, we can all improve on little things like that. :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Your style is your style, though one can always seek to improve.  I guess color takes longer since you want to get everything right with the color, shading, ect.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, boy! This is gonna be so interesting! I can't wait! :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I cannot wait either, I look forward to begin reading your comic, and don't worry if the characters are not like onscreen, it is your style, and if you are happy then it is awesome, besides you can draw very well, much more than the drawing I can do :lol: .
 Keep it up!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure many look forward to your comic continuing.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Awesome, I'm always glad to see updates. And don't complain too much about your backgrounds, they do look great to me, and about the story, well I cannot tell too much, just the foreshadowing I always enjoy to see ;)
 Kwwp it up!, you are doing great!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Awesome work Sky! You know, I would love to say something more useful about your work, but you leave hardly anything that could possibly be improved. Mere praise is of so little worth to an artist when compared to constructive criticism. However I could hardly think of anything that could be improved.
Did you think of anything in particular when you picked stars for a background motive behind the panels? You once mentioned that you finish the drawings and then scan and color them. Could you show us the uncolored original drawings? I would be really interested to see what they look like before they are edited at the computer. You know Sky, your work is really encouraging me to try creating an LBT comic myself.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Woow, Sky, I love your artwork. The comic is very great and I can¥t wait to see more. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice comic.   The story and artwork are interesting.