The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Nice weather in the South. Ideal for work C:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spring is forecasted to arrive in Europe next week, yay! Got my first storm of the year as well... and there was a F2 tornado some 20 miles away from my home during that night... scary  :o
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's the first day of Spring here!!
.... and it's snowing :bang
Screw New England...
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's been a constant change from sunny and mild to cloudy and chilly lately. The next few days should be rather rainy (not even cold) and really stormy.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
It is really cold here... just how I like it :)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's been hot and rainy the past week and I have been hating it. Today was pretty cool, and cloudy and windy. Unfortunately, it's going to get hot and rainy again. I'm never going to get to mow the lawn. <_<
Also, the air conditioning is broken. Woohoo, spring .... I'm dreading summer.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After the storm, we have showery weather with snow and graupel/small hail :p Weather apparently decided to play me an April's Fool of its own  :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My area is under an 'Enhanced Risk' for severe storms today according to the National Weather Service, with a 30% chance of hail and damaging winds.  Ah, the joys of spring.  :rolleyes:

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm experiencing these so-called joys of spring as well. :D

The big storm was a few days ago, but we still have pretty strong winds, rain and hailstorms all the time.

At least that means there is no pollen in the air. I can actually smell things during spring for a change. xD

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yesterday, it was the warmest it's been in months, at around the low 60sF. Then the temperatures last night dropped back below freezing and another blizzard blew through the area.

This is why I don't like spring or fall as much as summer or winter. The temperatures are always much more variable from day to day.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This weekend, temperatures reached the mid 60s F, and tomorrow is expected to hit 70F before cooling back down to 60s and 50s later in the week. In addition, according to the thermometer in my room, the humidity has gone up to 30%, after being at around 20% all winter. With all this in mind, it looks like winter weather here in Vermont is over for now.

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok temperature wise, thundering and a bit rainy.  But far better then winter to me.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's really warm and sunny right now. We are forecasted to get as much as 75?F, possibly even 80 which is quite warm for this time of the year :yes

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just got hit by the line of storms in the southern U.S. Lots of rain, wind, lightning, thunder, and a tornado in the northwest part of my parish. Storm hit hard. The rain was parallel to the ground.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^I've seen some pretty nasty pictures from the US storms today. Crazy storms...

Speaking of storms, while it's currently just raining over here after a period of two weeks with almost no rain at all, the southern and eastern parts of Germany get the first serious storms this year today. Temperatures used to be around 70?F, now dropping to 50 :p

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Temperatures this weekend reached the mid 70s F, and tomorrow is expected to reach 80F with thunderstorms. With this in mind, I decided to think ahead and put in the air conditioner in my room, thus marking the start of summer weather by my personal standards. (Looking back at the date of my previous post, it looks like I got to enjoy only three weeks of what I would consider spring weather.)

- Berix

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quite sunny and temperate, which is always welcome in Ohio!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was raining quite a lot during the weekend. Now very moist, warm air masses are heading to Germany and they're gonna result in thunderstorms tomorrow. Probably won't get hit because... storms usually avoid my place under these conditions :p

UPDATE: I was not hit but there were some crazy tornados in northern Germany! I must say this is something different than hearing about the crazy tornados the US frequently has...  :unsure:

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
We're about to get slammed again with another line of storms. When will they stop?  :unsure:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's been rather cool and cloudy lately, no significant amount of rain though. June looks more promising according to some forecasts :)