The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Thanks.  ...Maybe I should set this forum to my home page...??  Ha ha ha!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to The Gang Of Five! Have fun and enjoy your stay. :wave

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No kidding I'll enjoy my stay!  I could hardly break away from this last night - even if my post count is still small.  (Actually, I was working on one of those "Insane Crossover Fanfic" ideas, so that's why I haven't posted more.  That, and the server was down for maintenance last night for an hour and a half.)  I like a good, clean chat, so, no worries!  I hope to contribute something soon...!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So you are ready and have time to join in the welcome wild party?

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Almost...!  But first, I have to go fix my mom some food.  And, put on some more Miles Davis.  I'll be back!  (Actually, I need to iron out a few kinks with the crossover fanfic idea; it'll be a little LONG for that post, but at least I've got the idea out there...  Thanks Kor.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you...!  Okay, got the barley cookin'!  Time to work more on the fanfic plot intro!  Ah, music, yes...  Time for a controversial Miles Davis album, the Teo Macero-approved CD version (Teo Macero was Davis' producer from '59 until the mid 80s, and produced one of the most popular and well-known Jazz albums to date, Kind of Blue.) of Davis' second Fusion recording, "B****es Brew!"  (Even though it's not meant in an insulting way, I dared not to leave it uncensored.  In this day and age, are you kidding?  I hardly think Miles Davis meant for it to be insulting, however...)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey!  And thank you.
Man, I'm gonna need to think for a bit...!  It usually takes me a considerable length of time to think up stuff though, so not much has changed over the years for me, save for the fact that I don't have much stimuli nowadays.

EDIT: Hey hey, I finished it!  Go ahead, check it out!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF NeptuneNavigator2001! Hope you enjoy your stay.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, definitely!  I've just posted my "Insane Crossover" idea: Chrono Trigger & LBT.  It took me long enough, and it's kinda big for just that post, but at least I got it done...!  Yeah, this forum rocks!

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there! :wave Hope you to have fun here!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...I sure hope I can too...  Now...  ...God, I haven't even been here a week, and I've practically overstayed my welcome...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
There's no such thing as overstaying your welcome here dude! Once you're in, you're in until you decide you've had enough. The whole "no strings attached" ploy ;) No one overstays their welcome...it's a topical forum, not a bed and breakfast  :D Everyone's point of view counts and that what we like here (as long as it's tactful).

Don't you worry Nep Navi! You just keep doing what you do best ;)

Oh...and welcome to the forum by the way... :wave

TTFN

Littlefoot1616 B)

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
hey, dont worry about anything, be what you will, be what you choose.

anyways, welcome to one of the best lbt fourms, just remember to keep the rules in mind and you should be good

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Thanks guys...  Yeah, I've talked with Mumbling on MSN (yes I have an MSN account now, but I had to go through a LOT to get one, dropping my settings a certain way, and raising them again), and things are gonna be okay now.  5/1/08 may have been the death of a dream, but 5/2/08 is the rebirth of it...!  At last, one of YHWH's prodigal sons has come home...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Glad ya decided to stick around ;).  It's perfectly okay here to express yourself, and long as ya don't intend to hurt another member :yes.  That has not happened so far.  Hang in there :^.^:!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I will NEVER, EVER intend to hurt another member...  Are you kidding??  ...No, I wouldn't have left.  I just hope landbeforetimelover doesn't hold a grudge against me.  Before the "Crazy LBT video" thread was locked, I extended an offering of peace to him.  Hopefully, he will receive it...

EDIT: Besides, if I ever did, then I'd want to make it right...  That's not cool.  ...No, it would take a little more than THAT to shoo me away from, IMO, the greatest forum in the world! :P:  :lol:  :lol  :DD  :p  :wave  :nyah  :wave  Heh, I'm here to have FUN, not to fight!

Mo: FUUUUUUUNNNN!!