The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

Rallag7 · 14 · 1409

Rallag7

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello.
Anyone here a Top Gear fan? :lol  :p  :idea

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome! :D I haven't played the Top Gear games in ages but I didn't mind em.  3000 was awesome. :wow

Hope you have a great time here. :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum! I hope you'll have a nice time here :DD .

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there!

I assume you are a top gear fan ? :p I know some people who are...

Welcome at the gof :^.^:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us to the GOF Rallag7! :)
For my shame I must confess I never even heard of Top Gear so far, but seeing that you are here I think we probably have other hobbies in common. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own  :yes

Rallag7

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thaks everyone. :p
Top gear is a show where grown me do stupid things with cars. Quite funney actully.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! :wave Join in some topics.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Welcome! Scroll around and join the conversations!

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I don't even know what Top Gear is. :p
*reads earlier posts*
Oh.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum. :wave

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In response to your opening question, I will provide the best response that I can, based on my limited knowledge of the subject. I am not a Top Gear series fan YET because until ten minutes ago, I have never heard of it. But because I love funny shows and my new brother is interested enough to ask about it here, next chance I get, I promise that I will study on the internet everything there is to know about it to satisfy the curiosity that you have awakened within me. I have a special gift. I can become a fan of a something just from knowing all about it and without even enjoying it. And it must be an excellent television series at that since out of all the shows in the world, you asked specifically about these ones. After I understand them fully, perhaps we can chat about them later, all right?

Now for the introduction. You're the first member to join after me, making this the first time I can intruduce myself to a new friend. I am going to truly saver this welcome. You won't find a forum with nicer people. They don't just care of what you can contribute. No this a special kind of forum. The guys here actually care about YOU. I have been here around a week and I've gotten so many personal messages showing how much they care. When I say care, I don't mean like offering you drugs for a special discount or anything. I got a message the first day because someone wanted to get to know me and be friends, and I continue to get friendly messages, multiple of which wishing me a merry Christmas. I have been on a lot of forums before, and I've never gotten a single message before. You'll most likely not get agreed with on every topic, but you'll definately get support. This place isn't just group of friends I've made. I consider everyone here my family, because we all find one thing we have in common (look to the title of the forum for a hint). But if you are sure that you want to be our new brother, you'll have to let us throw mud on you first.

I thought I understood The Land Before Time completely, but when I started reading the posts, I was shocked at the countless things I've never thought of before. It is hard to remember my first day, because after reading people's stuff for just a bit, I blacked out and later heard someone saying 1, 2, 3 Clear! Yeah, this place is that incredible. And while none of it is mine (yet) this place has the most amazing fanfiction. I love it all! And if you've been waiting for Chomper to get a girl who loves him back and you like a lot of adventure and affection, try Sharptooth Valley.

The administraters here aren't what I expected either. I expected to hear people who are always deathly serious and only cared that every rule is left untouched completely. But they include themselves with everyone else in the same way that the members do! They joke around, are incredibly friendly, and really show they care. The first time an administrater completely agrees with you on a Land Before Time issue, it sends a tingle down your spine. It feels so good to know that the authority is on the same page as you. Picture getting a new job, then having the owner come up and tell you how he loves what your doing. Best of all, since everyone sees a wise leader complimenting you, that increases the others' perspective of your work too. Happiness and prestige- oh yeah! It feels good every time, but the first taste of chocolate is the sweetest.

Everyone here will listen to you because they want to hear what you have to say because you're our friend. How can a true Land Before Time not value friendship above most things? We won't put you down if we disagree. That's another good thing about this place. If you say something, and someone feels differently, they're not just going to say, "You're wrong. You don't know what you're talking about." We will always tell you if we disagree, but we'll also tell you why, so you can understand where we're coming from. But if we don't see eye to eye, we will still respect you and your opinion and won't do things to make you feel bad.

Remember, we're just a typical family that uses different words. The adminstraters are the parents in that we can always come to them with a problem and they will listen intently to try to make things better for us in any way, for they want justice for those they've taken under their wing. Members are the brothers and sisters that the parental figures look after. But since most of us aren't blood related, you never know if you might find that special someone that you connect with here. We can play together here all day, but must follow our new parents' rules. Yeah, rules may seem like restrictions, but they actually give us more of a chance of being happy here. If our new parents here didn't care about us when they let us into their home here, they wouldn't have tried so hard to make rules that protect us and make us feel safe. Sometimes the siblings here can fight a bit, but our parents keep a watchful eye on us here and keep things from getting too far. And they're the type who will be calm and collected and thus be kind when having to break up something that shouldn't be. And like all good parents, they listen to both sides of an argument. It is a very exciting time when welcoming a new brother or sister into the family. So happy we're a famly and you're one of us now, bro.

Now I come to one of the best things here: you can completely relax about saying how you feel, because we don't judge people here. Provided, the manners we use when speaking can be an issue, but I have yet to meet a person here I can call "rude," since sounding angry and acting rudely are two completely different things. If you aren't fully satisfied with the overall feeling we send you, it comes with a prepaid envelope and you are welcome to send it back with complaints that will be fully reviewed. This place houses all kinds of people, so trust me, you couldn't possible not fit in. Sorry, but I feel if used sparingly, a double negative can really add a bit of flavor to a conversation.

Just want to say welcome to Gang of Five Airlines! If I can do anything to make your stay a more pleasant one, there is a flashing button above your head called PM to The Friendly Sharptooth. After pressed and used properly, I will come as quickly as possible to try to enhance your overall experience. Once again, thank you for choosing Gang of Five Airlines and we all hope you continue to choose us for your Land Before Time forum needs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello,   :wave how goes?  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here.  I'm sure you'll find lots of folks who are Top Gear fans here.