The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!  :wave I'm the Dark Patriot, otherwise known as Geordie. I'm eighteen, and I live in British Columbia, the best place on earth (yes, I do believe what the tourism bureaus say - it's kind of hard to find a place with almost every Koppen climate classification code in such a small area, for one thing). I'm an avid RTS gamer, with some FPS, RPG (generally MMO's) and simulation games mixed in. Plus, I love techno and dance music, though I can't really dance to it... I also like to read, write, and RP, though I often have troubles thinking of stuff to write (I've been trying to write something for the past few months, but my ideas keep leaving me...) Then, there's DDR. I love DDR - or, more correctly, Pump it Up, as the 5-step version is called. Though Ilm rather bad at it, partly due to a lack of coordination and partly due to bad hips.

I've had a faint interest in LBT for some time, 'til recently. I got a sudden, inexplicable urge to watch the LBT movies...so I did.

Instant hook.

Favorite LBT Characters: Hmm... I'd have to say Ruby and Ducky. Can't entirely explain why, though.

Favorite LBT Movie: I like them all, save XIII. The Yellowbellies annoy me.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome on the forum Geordie. I hope you enjoy your time here..  :yes

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. Have a really great time and enjoy your stay here. Shame about your writers block, I wish you the best in overcoming it.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hey there. :wave  Have fun on the forum.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the Gang of Five! Have a nice time here. :DD

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there! Is that you on the avatar? Anyway, welcone to the GOF! :wave

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks. That's me, all right :D Quite possibly the only decent recent (everything else I have is more than three or four years old) pic I have of myself. I really need to get myself a digital camera of some sorts...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  As you've seen there are many friendly and pleasant folks on here.  I"m sure very quickly you'll be having lots of fun and making many new friends, good luck.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to The Gang Of Five, The Dark Patriot! I hope you enjoy your stay, and have in the RP's (if you want). :D

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice-to meet you-Cha!
Hope to see you around, and have tons of fun!
Starfall

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey, Dark Patriot!  Welcome to the Gang of Five!  Hope you have fun here!

...Writer's block, eh?  Well, being a poet myself, I can totally understand this.  Don't worry, it'll all come back to you soon enough!  ...Maybe a certain event in your life will spark some new ideas!  (Though, I am fresh out at the moment...  Kuu...)

Anyway, I usually catch the RPs too late, so I avoid them myself; you're not totally alone there, dude!  ...Have fun! :wave
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Geordie!
Hello everyone! I'm the Dark Patriot, otherwise known as Geordie. I'm eighteen, and I live in British Columbia, the best place on earth (yes, I do believe what the tourism bureaus say - it's kind of hard to find a place with almost every Koppen climate classification code in such a small area, for one thing).
You're very lucky :yes
Many people are not as happy with the places where they live striving to get away from where they live hoping to get to some other place from where other people hope to get away. I am no exception ;)
A while ago I read that people in Vancouver (do you live near Vancourver?) had the highest average living standard in the world.
Many people have, just like you, been only remotely interested in the land before time for a while before "rediscovering" it.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks! Sometimes I wish I lived in Vancouver, sometimes not, lol. I live in Kamloops, about a 3-4 hour drive from it. It's a semi-arid climate, so we get 40+ degrees C in the summer, and sometimes -10 to -20 C in the winter. Much more mild on the coast, but much more rain, too. I don't think I could deal with it raining every few days...Rainshadows can be both good and bad, I say.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF matey!
Ruby fan eh? Then I know we'll get along!  :^.^:

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome!  
Always nice to see a fellow Canadian aboard the Gang of Five! :D   I'm from Calgary, myself. B)

Look forward to seeing ya on the forum! :wow

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!
Are you regeistered to AceCombatSkies.com?