The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now that you've mentioned you're from the state of New York, how many other states have you been to? Have you visited any countries outside the US?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

What changed in newer editions of The Game of Life that made you not enjoy it as much?

To be honest, I never really had the newer version of The Game of Life. I just went by what lots of others said in the reviews of the newest edition. There seemed to be an overwhelming amount of one or two star ratings on it. But obviously, 5 star is the majority. But I'm deterred from a product if there's too many bad reviews. By the way, I do read them thoroughly and not just look at the rating. Of course, my opinion may differ from theirs if I actually get the product, but would it be worth it?

Now that you've mentioned you're from the state of New York, how many other states have you been to? Have you visited any countries outside the US?

I have been to two other states, Georgia and Florida. I haven't visited any countries outside the U.S yet.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What is the longest duration of time you've ever lived in a single home? Conversely, what is the shortest you've lived in a single home? (Not counting vacations and the like.)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The longest that I've lived in a single home is the one I'm currently living in, probably for 12 years or so. The shortest single home I've lived in was in another one before my parents bought the home we're in now. It was maybe for 2 or 3 years, I'm not sure. That is because I really don't remember anything before age 5 of my life.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To put it simply,
A day without school, a quiet household (for once), good weather, and getting to do the things that I want for that particular day too.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What accomplishment are you most proud of?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What book, movie, video game, etc. do you most wish you could forget, only so you could experience it for the first time all over again?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

I'm quite proud of the award plaque that is hanging on my wall in room. It was a "Principal's Award" I got during my middle school graduation ceremony last year. I was honestly pretty surprised at this, but then again it was an award I earned passively, just by being myself throughout the school year. And what I mean by that is excelling with my grades, having a lot of friends, being courteous and quiet, and just being overall a modest guy. I helped out others with school work and stuff when they had trouble too. But trust me, I also needed help sometimes too. This was my first award I got that wasn't made with paper and ink.

What book, movie, video game, etc. do you most wish you could forget, only so you could experience it for the first time all over again?

For books, I'm not sure really. For movies, I don't know... The First LBT Movie? :P. As for games, Minecraft, Adventure Quest, (a guilty pleasure of mine), and Viva PiƱata. The first two games because of the pure nostalgia and joy it had, and the third game because, while I had so much fun playing it, I kind of already had background knowledge watching someone else play the game.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How much free time do you usually have for yourself every week?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With the 10 months out of the year where I go to school, at maximum I'd have 10 hours of free time on a weekday, but that's rare. Just to clarify, I'm talking about a particular weekday, not the entire five day weekday.  On the weekends, it's very common for me to have free time for basically the whole day, unless I have to do some work or something else for that day. In the 2 months of summer break, well for the most part my free time is endless. But I'm afraid that'll change this summer with the amount of summer assignments I have. :(

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you like animals? If so, what kind of animal do you love the most?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I like animals, but yet there are so many that I haven't encountered or interacted with in real life yet. As for insects, eh. For some of them I instinctively freak out and get someone else to kill it because I'm too afraid. :lol
But now, I ignore them mostly and only take action if they're a nuisance, such as being near my food or bed area for instance. Otherwise, I mostly observe. I still sometimes get caught off guard and freak out though. :P

I would love to meet an Orca someday, in the big blue ocean. That'll be an awesome day. :D

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Would you rather choose fishing or hiking?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have done fishing before, albeit only one time. I think I'd rather go hiking. I like the exercise anyway and I get to encounter many fascinating things along the journey.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you like to read at all? If so, what are some good (or bad) books you've read lately? :)littlefoot

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Also, while it's on my mind. From the Corrupt a Wish thread:

Granted. Universal makes another LBT film, but it's a complete disaster however. The plot is simple enough. The main characters live in the Great Valley peacefully, a conflict arises. Littlefoot and friends go off on their own adventure, and so forth. The movie ends on a happy note. Here's the surprising plot twist though: all the main characters are now empowered female characters with Mary Sue qualities and personalities. They introduce another Sharptooth character just like the one in the first movie to demonstrate their powers. They stomp and kick the sharptooth to death somehow, despite being way smaller than the sharptooth. The day is saved, movie ends.

Were you thinking of the 2016 Ghostbusters? It's the first movie that popped into my head, at least. :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Do you like to read at all? If so, what are some good (or bad) books you've read lately? :)littlefoot

Yes, I do like to read! Well, more recently anyway. I hated reading when I was in elementary, and got more into by the time Middle School came. I'm more into fictional books. Some books I've read recently includes Watership Down and The Animals of Farthing Wood. :D

Also, while it's on my mind. From the Corrupt a Wish thread:

Granted. Universal makes another LBT film, but it's a complete disaster however. The plot is simple enough. The main characters live in the Great Valley peacefully, a conflict arises. Littlefoot and friends go off on their own adventure, and so forth. The movie ends on a happy note. Here's the surprising plot twist though: all the main characters are now empowered female characters with Mary Sue qualities and personalities. They introduce another Sharptooth character just like the one in the first movie to demonstrate their powers. They stomp and kick the sharptooth to death somehow, despite being way smaller than the sharptooth. The day is saved, movie ends.

Were you thinking of the 2016 Ghostbusters? It's the first movie that popped into my head, at least. :P

No actually. I was more thinking of the feminism ideology in general. On the topic of that, its original goal of equality for both men and women has been construed to a whole different meaning in modern times. You can blame that on women that want much more and even go as far as to hate men. It's sad, really. So much of that is publicized on the internet, and there's so much footage on YouTube if you just search for it. Egalitarian is the real term for equality for all people, so everyone should advocate that instead.

But now that you mention it, yes the movie does relate to what I wrote for your wish that I corrupted. I saw the trailer a pretty long time ago, ugh. ::)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A Marine Biologist, of course! :DD
(one that specifically works with Orcas)