The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Award voting 2015

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
We actually did manage to live up to our intention this year to start the award voting slightly earlier than the procrastinated vote of 2014 ;)
However, since the participation in the vote has been very small in the last years given the amount of time, work and effort put into it we (the admin staff that is) intend to decide about the continuation of this well loved GOF tradition based on the participation in this vote. We hope for at least a quarter of the 75 members entitled to vote and be voted for to participate in this year's vote.
So without further ado, let the vote begin.

We haven't had a lot of projects on the GOF in a long time and in fact the award has not been offered for the vote for a couple of years (for lack of singing-, combutergame- or other collaborative projects on the GOF). However, there is a member who I feel has put really a lot of time, effort, nerve and patience into a project which made a lot of land before time music by Michael Tavera available to us that we have so far only known as the background of the movies without access to these beautiful melodies in their pure form. For all his efforts, time and hard work my vote for the Projects Award goes to Ludichris1.

Since I didn't participate or follow the Role play games on the GOF anymore than I have in the last years I must skip my vote on the Role Play Gamer Award.

As for the other awards I still have got to make up my mind between many worthy candidates.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
First of all, I was going to suggest giving the Project Award to Ludichris! Great minds think alike I guess ;)

I will vote after I have put all my choices into consideration. The reason why I'm writing this post is that I want to announce that I will not accept any votes for the Friendly Member Award this year. The reason for this is my rude behavior while L&AT was around. I wasn't exactly contributing to keeping the peaceful and friendly atmosphere of this forum we are so well known for (Well, except for provoking said member to actually break a rule to stop him interrupting it but that's off-topic...) and I know others have handled this difficult time better than I did so I'll not accept any votes for that category. Had way too many awards last year anyhow, more than my fair share :p
Inactive, probably forever.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
~Fanart Award - SKIP-a-di-do-dah, as always. Literally never even seen a piece of LBT fanart.

~Feedback Award: Gonna have to SKIP. Haven't seen much of this anywhere, at least not in the circles I participate in.

~Friendly Member Award - Did I vote for bushwacked last year? Can't remember, but he deserved it then and he deserves it now. I've never met anyone who is on good terms with literally anybody. Hell, there have been times when I was pissed at someone and somehow bushwacked found a way to see the good in both sides and get everyone talking again.

~Helpful Member Award: Nick22 always puts in loads of time and effort into helping other users, whether he's admining the RP board, participating in discussions or just being an ever-present force felt throughout the entire forum. He's incredibly eager to assist people and provide assistance to those who need it.

~Philosopher Award: Call me a philistine, but I'm SKIPping the Philosophy award.  

~Proactive Award  - I know Pterano's been going through a hard time, and while he eventually dropped his Racing the Storm role-play, he kept it going for a very long time despite going through a difficult real life, and he also incorporated people's suggestions such as an event I asked for with Vergil and Emilena in a castle. He left the GOF recently but he made a big difference while he was here.

~Projects Award - Serris is constantly coming up with exciting role-plays I've enjoyed including three Darwin's Soldiers ones and two Into the Black. After seven years of participating exclusively in his RPs it would be odd of me not to vote him for (what I think is the new?) Projects Award.

~Role Play Gamer Award: I will vote in this, but I need time to decide who to vote for.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Fanart Award: Vote goes to RockingScorpion again, mostly due to his awesomeness at art overall, not just LBT art, but other formats of it as well (photography, etc.). Close runner-up goes to Dalekdino for his awesome contributions to the humanizations and other things such as crossovers.

Feedback Award: For the lovely PMs and chats (mostly) :p, my vote goes to Ducky123.

Friendly Member Award: I'd have voted for Ducky again, but I understand his reasoning for not accepting votes for this category. Therefore, my vote goes to another person who supported much of my ideas, and in turn, I supported his, particularly in the caption section. For that, I give Dalekdino a vote.

Helpful Member Award: Ducky123 again, for his constant advice and helpful hints, plus overall creativity.

Philosopher Award: SKIP, just because I haven't been paying attention too much.

Proactive Award: Vote goes to Dalekdino for his continuing support in several threads, especially the fanart and caption sections, of which he is probably the most creative at.  :D

Projects Award: Vote goes to Ludichris1 for his awesome music project.

Role Play Gamer Award: Also SKIP, as I've pretty much quit following RPs altogether.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Fanart Award This year my vote goes to RockingScorpion that is what I call amazing art and well deserves this tile, I can only dream of having talent like that.

Feedback Award I'm gonna Skip this one, no one stands out in this for me this year.

Friendly Member Award My vote goes to bushwacked though he likes to annoy me I admit I do like having him around, my Skype chats would not be the same without him, not sure if they would be good or bad though. His jokes though make me face palm put a smile on face.

Projects Award I'm gonna Skip I don't follow projects so I would not know.

Role Play Gamer Award This one was hard for me but in the end I decided bushwacked I like the effort and detail he puts into his posts and characters, he really does try to improve on his characters put of the story. It is for that reason he gets my vote this year.

I'll do the rest later I still have not decided.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
~Fanart Award: I'd like to SKIP my vote for this years Fanart award, as I do not usually check up on all the fanarts; but I plan to in 2016. :)

~Feedback Award: Now I'd truthfully be giving this award to AllegroGiocoso, because of their consistent feedback to my FF and to the recent topics here on the forums. However, they are under the requirements to vote, so I believe from the list been giving of those who meet the requirements I can not vote for them. So my vote goes to chomperrules1993 for their very useful updates, research and help with topics on the forums.

~Friendly Member Award: I'd like to vote Nick22 for Friendly Member, honestly, Nick22 is always very friendly when it comes to questions, and to the new users. Nick22 definitely deserves this award in my eyes.

~Helpful Member Award: I'd like to vote Ducky123 for Helpful Member, I'm always talking with them and they are always giving great help to multiple forums on the GOF, you can bet if you make a good statement on a topic, Ducky123 will reply with a very helpful reply.

~Philosopher Award: I'd like to vote vonboy , they are always educated and very helpful to the forums.

~Proactive Award: I'd like to vote The Anonymous Person for Proactive, they are always on new topics, making new topics and participating in new topics.

~Projects Award: I'd like to vote Ludichris1 for Projects, his latest project has been so amazing!

~Role Play Gamer Award: I'm going to have to SKIP my vote for RPG, because I haven't been looking into the role plays. Although, I plan to in 2016. :)

After voting for all of the above, I really would just like to say thank you to those above and to the rest of the members on the forums for being such a great community to me for the past 2 years!
8 years with TGOF :yum

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can't get the bold face and other text modifiers to work so I'll have to get more creative to isolate the names, hope it is enough.  pressing the buttons to boldface text, underline it, ect, doesn't work for me at all.

FANART AWARD :Looking over the fanart I have looked at in the past I pick   ROCKING SCORPION   [/u]  since looking over the artwork that Rocking Scorpion has done, I can see the person is very skilled has done different types of artwork instead of just a single character.  Including doing animated as well.  Though it was a hard choice.

---------
FEEDBACK AWARD : I looked in some sections sometimes where things can get a bit heated and as I recall THE CHRONICLER [/u]  tended to stay more level headed as as well as stating some facts, instead of just emotion based posts.  Though it was a very hard choice.

-------

FRIENDLY AWARD : Though this was a hard choice I choose to vote for   POKEPLAYER984 [/u]   Since looking in the MLP thread, though there are a number of folks who's responses and posts I do enjoy reading the post of I made the hard choice to vote for Pokeplayer since they post there often, stay mature and as I recall don't get into the the frakus that happened a time or 2 in the past.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Kor,Aug 3 2015 on  07:01 PM
I can't get the bold face and other text modifiers to work so I'll have to get more creative to isolate the names, hope it is enough.  pressing the buttons to boldface text, underline it, ect, doesn't work for me at all.
Those haven't worked for years. You gotta memorize the code and just separate things with , , and . The closer is [/x], with 'x' replaced with whatever letter.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
FANART AWARD: I would like to vote for RockingScorpian because of his masterful contributions to fan art and which have been truly brilliant.

FEEDBACK AWARD: I'm voting Ducky123 here for his good work on reviewing the many fanfictions put up this year despite the busy factors of life.

PRODJECTS AWARD: Goes to Ludichris1, for an a great job in the musical scores.

PHILOSOPHER AWAR: I vote Malte279. He always has an interesting and well worded response to such important discussions.

PROACTIVE AWARD: Darlekdino for his contribution to numerous topics, captions and fanart.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Aug 4 2015 on  12:45 AM
Quote from: Kor,Aug 3 2015 on  07:01 PM
I can't get the bold face and other text modifiers to work so I'll have to get more creative to isolate the names, hope it is enough. pressing the buttons to boldface text, underline it, ect, doesn't work for me at all.
Those haven't worked for years. You gotta memorize the code and just separate things with , , and . The closer is [/x], with 'x' replaced with whatever letter. [/i][/b]

Thanks, I didn't remember what the codes were.  Took some doing, but I did manage to finish it.  

HELPFUL AWARD :  I picked to vote for    DarkHououmon
since she is knowledgable about the areas she posts about and has posted tips and information to help others, over the years.  There were others but I narrowed it down to her, after some mental debate.

PHILOSOPHER AWARD :  I voted for      jansenov   [/i]  Thought it was very hard to pick just 1, but I narrowed it down.  I do enjoy reading Jansenov's posts in the sections and threads posted to.  And they are consise and fun to read.

PROACTIVE AWARD :  For this award I pick to vote for Dalekdino     [/i] Due to all the caption this he has done and the fun many have, including me, though I may not get ideas to post very often to them, it's fun to read the other captions the other have come up with.

PROJECTS AWARD:    I'll have to skip this since I don't know of any projects at all.  

ROLE PLAYING AWARD: I choose   Nick22   [/i] since he runs most of the rp's I am in currently, and in the past.  Though others have fun rp's I've had a lot of fun in and had a great time rping in, Nick's run most of the ones I've had fun in, including the past year.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I don't know how many categories I will be able to vote on this year due to lack of activity, but I might as well vote on the ones that I know who to vote for on...

Fanart Award: There have been many great works of art on the GoF this year. Dalekdino has produced a huge and spectacular amount of LBT fanart, ranging from humanized characters to normal LBT artworks and dinosonas. Ducky123 has continued to improve his artwork over the last year and has done comparisons to show it. However, this year, for the clear amount of care and passion this guy puts into his artwork, in terms of shading, backgrounds, and attention to detail, I can honestly say this person is very talented and I've already told him that he has inspired me to get back to doing my own fanart (although I still need to get around to that!). My vote for the fanart award this year goes to RockingScorpion.

Proactive Award: Well, LBT 14 was revealed over the last year and that has certainly brought new and old members alike back to the GoF. I have to give a special mention to chomperrules1993 and AllegroGiocoso for their enthusiasm in finding updates and interesting speculation on the upcoming movie. However, for their enthusiasm around the forum throughout the year, especially in the Caption This section as well as their fanart topics, my vote goes to Dalekdino this year.

Projects Award: No doubt about this one. This guy has put a LOT of time and effort into his project this year, and the result of that made me really happy and provided both inspiration and relaxation during my exams. I love instrumental music and have always wanted to listen to the music of the Land Before Time sequels, but for some reason Michael Tavera took them down from his site. Nevertheless, this guy went and got them all off him for us, sorted them out, and got other soundtracks that were LBT related along the way. The vote goes to Ludichris1!

Role Playing Award: Seeing as my role playing has all but ceased since 2013, and seeing that I also haven't been paying much attention to the role play section, I have decided to SKIP voting in this category this year.

I still need to make a decision on the others, so I'll finish off some other time.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Took a while to put together as I'm more of a lurking subscriber :p

Fanart Award: RockingScorpion for his self-evident talent at bringing the LBT characters to life. I'd also like to mention StrutEggStealer as an honorary mention for past contributions.
Feedback Award: Ducky123 is always avid on this. Pretty sure you know you deserve this lol.
Friendly Member Award: I think DarkHououmon would be a fitting receiver of this award considering (for one) how proactive he is with welcoming new members.
Helpful Member Award: I've always found TheAnonymousPerson's posts quite clarifying. He knows his stuff :exactly . My second nomination is Dosu2Dinner for especially being helpful when talking about dinos of the real world.
Philosopher Award: Gotta say this one is super tough for me. I'm more one to notice things over the years rather than I guess per period. I know who has stuck out to me but I can't quite place 'when'. Also hurts that there are quite a few to choose from! Bah, I'll just go out on a limb here and say Bruton the Iguanadon. He always finds a way to bring so many things to light.
Proactive Award: I've gotta say chomperrules1993 because I seen him everywhere haha.
Projects Award: Kinda feel like voting for er... myself :oops
Role Play Gamer Award: mmmmm Pterano for not only being an active roleplayer but an active admin of what he roleplays.

Can't wait for the Appreciated Member awards cuz that's really how I feel about quite a number of people. Not sure if I can make multiple nominations yet. I appreciate them, but I can't always tell why  :DD

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh my, it’s that time of year again. Right on. I didn’t participate last year since I had some stuff going on in my life that didn’t really allow for it. But, here I am, joining in the tradition. This one has been really hard for me. There are no clear winners of anyone of these, and I found myself taking a while to put this together and sort out who I think deserved what. Everyone’s great, and I can think of at least two people each for these, but some of the people I wanted weren’t on the list, so easy come, easy go. Good luck everyone!

-   Proactive member – For me, there’s been a lot of decrease in activity recently. Some threads have been quiet and it’s a pretty tough decision. But, I’m going to have to say that my vote is for chomperrules1993. This guy was one of the first ones to find out about the fourteenth movie, and that sparked some new life in the forum, plus he always kept up adequate and up to date information about the movie that we’ve secretly all been hoping for.

-   Friendly Member – I’m looking down the list and I could say that almost everyone deserves this. Everyone is so nice and everyone does so much to make this the most welcome board that they can. This is such a hard choice, but my votes goes to Dalekdino. He’s always one of the most welcoming people on here, and reading his posts is just a fun time for everyone.

-   Philosopher awardrhombus is the taker for my vote. He has so much knowledge and is so willing to share it with us.  When he’s in a debate, his posts seem to give the vibe that he knows what he’s talking about, and that’s pretty cool. Not to mention that he’s always up to date with current affairs.

-   FanartRockingScorpion, for sure. This guy has some skills and his style is unique. It’s always fun for me looking at his fanart thread and deviantart. Plus, it’s always nice to see what creative minds are on here.

-   Project Award – That music thread? Whoo! Ludichris1 you da man! That took some hard work, and you sure earned this (p.s. I love your avatar so much).

-   Role Play Gamer – Easy SKIP. I have absolutely no idea what the heck goes on in that sections, as I don’t take part in it.

-   Helpful MemberDucky123. Well, there goes the taker for the friendly member award lol. But, actually, this is well deserved by him since he’s always willing to lend a hand and go that extra mile if someone needs it.

-   FeedbackSKIP. I don’t really look at things like fanart or fanfiction (on here, that is), so I don’t really know who’s reviewing what and the like.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm going to throw my RP vote to Bushwacked for all the excellent characters and effort he puts into RPing on this site.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With voting time now halfway over, I'd better get my votes out while I have an opportunity. Even though I've still been visiting this site every day, I honestly haven't been paying as much attention to activity here as I used to, so I had to make quite a few tricky choices.

Fanart Award: RockingScorpian
For a while, I honestly couldn't decide between RockingScorpian or Dalekdino. Although the latter has definitely done a lot in many different subjects, the former certainly has a high quality of work (as reminded by a recent update), so I decided to give my vote to RockingScorpian.

Feedback Award: Ducky123
He is probably the only member I've seen commenting in just about every fanart and fanfiction topic. Although he admits that he doesn't always have time to go through them all, when he does get a chance to comment, he often says more than enough to show that he appreciates everyone's work.

Friendly Member Award: kor
Regardless of the topic or subject, you can always expect a reply from this guy. He rarely has much to say, but his comments are always rather kind and pleasant.

Helpful Member Award: Ducky123
This one was by far the most difficult choice of all for me. I've not received much help personally, so I went with whoever seemed the most helpful to others. That still made this a very tough choice, but I was eventually able to make up my mind.

Philosopher Award: jansenov
This guy always has very interesting things to say, both on LBT and on other subjects. I'd also like to mention rhombus, who often cites his sources on numerous topics, so you know that the points he makes are always fact and not just an opinion.

Proactive Award: Dalekdino
From a wide range of fanart to the caption section to everything in between (sometimes quite literally between those two), this guy has definitely done a lot to keep activity here going.

Projects Award: skip
Even though many people have been citing Ludichris1 for this award, I'm afraid music is one of the kinds of projects that I never bother to check out, and since no other projects from the past year comes to mind, I just can't make a definitive choice for this award.

Role Play Gamer Award: skip
I don't pay any attention to the RPG section, so I can't make a decision on this one either.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Next week might get pretty busy for me, so I better vote today, when I still can take as much time as I need for that.

Fanart Award: What was the easiest decision for me last year turned out to be the hardest this time. I've been thinking about this basically since the voting started and would there be a possibility to vote for two people, I would do that. However, between my two candidates Ducky123 and StrutEggstealer, I'll vote for StrutEggStealer, who posted some selfmade human designs some time ago that captured the characters they represent in a really great way, and it was this kind of creativity and ability to convert the vision of humanized characters into actual drawings that allowed me to finally make a choice.
But once again, in this case I wish I could vote for both of them because as I said, the decision was anything but easy.

Feedback Award: After I went through a lot of fanart and fanfiction topics, the one who appears in almost every one of them and also gives good and detailed criticism when he thinks he has some advice to offer and also does it in a kind way that isn't discouraging at all, my vote here goes to Ducky123.

Friendly Member Award: We had a kind of unfortunate situation quite a while ago, and someone really stuck out to me during this time when it comes to friendliness and always listening to/taking both sides into account and only making decisions when there is really no other way. Because of this, my vote in this category goes to Malte279.

Helpful Member Award: The decision here still kinda dates back to the time when I was new to this community. To me it seems things don't really changed since then, this user is someone you can always count on, should you need some help in regards to this forum and other things. My vote goes to Ducky123.

Philosopher Award: When it comes to being up-to-date with current events and also being able to give elaborate opinions about those and other things while still being calm and friendly, even when it comes to difficult subjects, the one I noticed in this regard is rhombus.

Proactive Award: The one who really posts a lot in this forum in all kinds of topics from fanart to the goof-off section here without it being annoying and also provides reasons for other members to get active as well is DalekDino. To someone who makes posts very rarely, this output almost seems insane (in a positive way). :D

Project Awards: I can't believe how I absolutely missed out on that and first learned about it when reading posts in this very topic, but after checking the whole thing out, my award here goes to Ludichris1. From what I see, a lot of effort went into that and it is a pretty cool result.

Role Play Gamer Award: Skip
The roleplay section is just so complex and everything and I never was someone who likes roleplay, so sadly I just can't place a vote here.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This took me a while to put together as my activity on the forum in the last year is not nearly as great as it was the previous year.  An additional complication was the great abundance of friendly, helpful, and proactive members, which made it difficult to narrow it down to one member for each category.  However, with the exception of the Role Play award, I have finally made my decisions.

- Proactive member Dalekdino wins this one hands down.  He has been quite active on the caption and fanart topics in addition to many others.

- Philosopher award – There have been a number of topics in the last year that have touched on controversial and complex topics, but each time I feel that Malte provided context and perspective to the topic at hand.  For that reason I nominate Malte for this award.

- Fanart – Just like the situation last year, the best artwork that I have seen on the forum has come from one source, RockingScorpion.  Regardless of if it is LBT artwork, MLP art, or original art, his works were always a step above the other competition.

- Project Award – I can't really add anything to what has already been said, but due to his dedicated work on his project my vote for the project award has to go to Ludichris1.  He certainly deserves all of the praise that he has received.

- Role Play Gamer – Even though I am a member of an (somewhat) active roleplay, I don't feel that I have been active enough in the roleplay section to truly get a feel for who would be most deserving of this award.  For this reason I must skip this award.  

- Helpful Member – Regardless of if it had to deal with proofreading a section of my fanfiction, or providing me with a second opinion on whatever topic was at hand, or simply listening to me vent on a topic that had ticked me off, DarkHououmon has been a good friend and has been incredibly helpful.  For these reasons I don't hesitate to nominate her for this award.  

- Friendly Member – This award is always a difficult one as there are many friendly members to choose from on this forum.  However, due to his warm welcoming of new members and his willingness to always listen when others needed him, I must nominate Malte for this award.

- Feedback – Though a large majority of the feedback on my fanfiction has come from fanfiction.net, there was one person that I could count on to give me his opinion either on Skype or on the forum.  In addition, he has also provided helpful feedback to others on matters totally unrelated to fanfiction, such as on the discussion topics in the general Land Before Time section.  For this reason my vote for the feedback award goes to Vonboy.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
While we don't have a shortage of artists and producers of great fanart, there is one who I feel stuck out in particular this year for both quality and quantity of the art he produced, ranging from complete pictures with backgrounds, over just character sketches to "approval stickers". Some of his art following images from the movies, but plenty of it being also completely freehand. The vote is about LBT art only and only the LBT art was a factor in my decision, but it is worth noting that he is doing art in other fields (photography in particular) too which too is quite something to behold. For all that my vote on the Fanart Award goes to Rocking Scorpion.

Nothing motivates artists as much as feedback on their work. Praise and recognition are a great motivator while constructive criticism may even help to further improve the work of the artist. For me personally Chronicler has been a very, very helpful critic of my work this year and I want to express my greatest gratitude to him and also to Rocking Scorpion for his correcting of mistakes in my story (...and those are A LOT OF mistakes :oops). My own work however has not been related to LBT and not been part of the GOF activities the awards are all about which is why I sadly cannot give my vote on the basis of what feedback I got, but what feedback I saw right here on the GOF. There are two members in particular who I have seen giving praise but also pointing out things that could still be improved. These two members are Ducky123 and Dalekdino. A decision between these two candidates would be very difficult to make but for the fact that many preceeding votes have already given great and well deserved recognition to Ducky123 for the feedback he is giving, thereby helping our artists. Because of this recognition I also want to express my recognition for the feedback given by Dalekdino. Therefore my vote for the Feedback Award goes to Dalekdino and once again, great personal gratitude for feedback received outside GOF activities goes to Chronicler and Rocking Scorpion :)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Have some free time so I figure I'll try and get my votes in now :p

Proactive member: For this one I'm gonna have to go with Dalekdino. Usually everytime I come on here, I see that he's made a new contribution to the fanart or caption sections, and he takes the time to upload some pretty cool photos, so he's the first person I think of when it comes to maintaining regular activity on here.

Fanart: I don't usually look through the fanart section too much, but on the occasions that I take a quick look I usually see that RockingScorpion has uploaded some pretty impressive artwork, so my vote for this year goes to the partying insect himself.

Feedback: My votes going to Ducky123 for the Feedback award. Again, I don't normally have much opportunity to look through these kinds of posts, but I know that he usually takes quite a lot of time to give his opinion on quite a few art threads and fanfictions.

Philosopher: I'm nominating rhombus for this one. Whenever there's a complex and potentially upsetting discussion going on in the AM section, rhombus always seems to be able to see both sides of the argument, put across his views very respectfully and consider other opinions.

Projects: I'm going with Serris, for not only coming up with some awesome ideas for some of the RPs I'm in, but then taking it so much further, even writing entire codexes to expand the world they take place in.

Helpful Member: This was a tough choice, but I'll put my vote in for Malte279. The guy always seems to be around to offer assistance or advice to people who need it.

Friendly Member: Definitely the hardest choice to make for me, since basically everyone on here is ridiculously nice :p An extreeeeeeemly close runner up was lettuceBacon&Tomato, but I'll go with Nahla for this one. She's always good fun to mess around with on skype, even if she is jealous of my stunning good looks.

Role Play Gamer: It was a difficult choice between Serris and LBT, but I'm going with LettuceBacon&Tomato for this award. This guy is able to come up with some awesome characters, and really works with the other members of the RPs he's in to make the most of the story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fanart: SKIP, don;t read fanfiction or fan drawings.

Feedback: i'll have to go with LETTUCEBACON&TOMATO in this one. hes always willing to give his thoughts on ideas, such as those in the rps.

Proactive:  someone who is always posting is KOR.  hes usually in the rp section rping, but he responds to just about every topic that comes up, giving his 2 cents.

Philosopher:  there are several posters on here who like history and show their stuff in discussion, but I'll pick RHOMBUS for this years award. whether its calming the waters on the gay marriage debate or following the events of the Civil War, rhombus knows his stuff.

Projects: even though hes no longer actively posting on the forum, I'd like to give my vote this year to PTERANO. his efforts in the Into the Black and Racing the Storm rps deserve recognition

Helpful Member: while just about everyone on here is helpful by rule i have to vote for someone. I'll go with MALTE279 since hes always willing to hear me out whether in Skype chats or in the staff room.

Friendly Member: Again nearly everyone on here is friendly, so its a crap shoot. I'll go with BREKCLUB85. he and i have chatted for years in chats in yahoo and hes  a nice guy, and i wanted to recognize that

Role Play Gamer: could Vote for myself, but that wouldnt be sporting
 :p   I'll recognize Serris, LBT, Bushwacked, Kor , Brekclub and Pterano as great rpers. But since i have to pick one of them. I'll go with SERRIS. hes participated in several of my rps and is a very good rper.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: