The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Member Appreciation Thread

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ah man...I hardly knew you but its sad to see you leave

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Farewell LB&T.

And yes: Dr. Keith Bailey of the Furtopia reboot is based on Shelton. I'll include him in the DS canon as a way of allowing you to be a part of the sequel.

I'll dedicate the novel to you and all the RPers who helped me finish DS.

In the words of Catullus: Ave atque vale (hail and farewell).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Due to situations out of my control, I'm going to have to leave this board, and I doubt I'll have an opportunity to come back.
These are terrible news LettuceBacon&Tomato :cry
I won't ask you about the situations out of control as you probably would have told more if you wanted to. But I do hope that your impression cheats you and you get a chance to return after all. Your post goes as a perfect example to show how you knew so many of us really well and each of them, of us that is, is going to miss you sorely!
I wish all the best to you. If there is anything I can do, please let me know :(
I won't give up hope that you find a way to provide possibility, time, and leisure to return after all.
All the best to you LettuceBacon&Tomato! :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
That's unfortunate you have to leave us.  Come back if you get a free moment or two, or three, or four....

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe I didnt know you well (if at all), but it is sad that one of active members of this forum is going to leave...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
LB@T you will truly be missed by all of us. Good luck to you with whatever you are dealing with, and I hope we see you again in the future ;)

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Although I never got to know you that well LettuceBacon&Tomato, you made me feel welcome.  Good luck with whatever it is that you are dealing with and I hope that one day in the future you will come back and join us.  

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd also like to show my appreication to a great many wonderful people on here.  You've made me feel welcome since first joining and because of your friendly and warm community and attitude, I am really beginning to feel that I belong on this forum....that I'm at home.  So, I'd like to thank all you of.  I think you know who you are but just incase, I'd like to specificially mention a few:

Mumbling, Kor, Malte, Nick, action, Petrie and LB&T.  

Thank you so much.

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd like to give my thanks out to some venerable GOF greats Malte, Nick, Kor and to some others such as Myrkin, Raga, and Brek.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy conversations

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'd like to thank Kor, Nick22, brekclub85, The Chronicler, Myrkin, Chomper, and especially Petrie(for helping me get here).

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Um, what are you thanking me for? I don't seem to recall doing anything to help you. :unsure:  (no offense intended, my memory can be quite terrible at times)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Not exactly, just appreciate you for being a Bionicle fan and such.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks. :yes

By the way, I'm not sure if you've seen the fanfic I'm currently still writing, it's a crossover of LBT and Bionicle. Since I'm currently editing the whole thing, I'll let you know when I'm done editing so you can read it without confusion.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Threehorn, DH and Littlefoot1616 - All for making some amazing and darker LBT fan fictions.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Three more members I would like to name are NeoGenesis005, Raga, and DarkWolf91.  These three are fun to have in the Party Room, and they always have something interesting to say.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, this might have been a little late, but this is directed towards LB&T. So long, thanks for all the fish, and may we meet at the end of the tour.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Aww, thanks CT!

I've been meaning to post here for a while, and will be sure to do so many times in the future, but for now:
Thanks to Brekclub for first inviting me to an RP! I probably would have been too shy to join one on my own for some time :lol
Thanks to Malte for his wonderfully articulated posts! I love reading your arguments, they're all so thorough. Great stuff!
Thanks to Raga and Nanana for generally being pretty cool guys :p
If I had the time, I would sit here and type out a personalized thanks to everyone, and hopefully I'll have done that one day :lol You're all awesome! Keep it up :)

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Apr 29 2009 on  11:21 PM
Three more members I would like to name are NeoGenesis005, Raga, and DarkWolf91.  These three are fun to have in the Party Room, and they always have something interesting to say.
Thanks Man that means alot!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Darkhououmon: :wub: Well...She introduce me to this Magnificent Forum,  Have the Cooltest Music Videos and she's ready to help anyone the best way she could so I Thank her for that.

Kor: :yes This is Somebody who make you feel welcome in the forums and he always keep a conversation going when there is something new to talk about.  And a Awesome person to play against in the Party Room.

Malte:  The Wise One of the Forums.  Always there when you need advice.  A BIG THANK for being a Older Brother/Father figure to everyone.

Cancerian Tiger:  Always have some Cool things to talk about, especially when it comes to his favorite character of the LBT Franchise.  And when it comes to the Party Room section :lol I can't help but laugh everytime because the things he post is be hilarious.  He have good wisdom as well.  Thanks for being a real friend and brightening my Days when I'm here.

LandBeforeTimeLover: :D Best Person to go to when find LBT Films and mentioning some really Great Topics in "The Fridge" and "After Midnight" Forums

Mumbling:  A Sister Figure,  she loves my Artwork and The Encourager of the Forums always ready to bring people up and keep them going to reach for the Top.

Chileterk:  Like Kor, and Mumbling make you feel welcome and Encourages to Thrive.  

Nick22:  One of the Best Game Players in the Party Room.  And a Great Advisor like Malte.

You Guys Are AWESOME!!! :DD

Everybody are Cool and Respectable People, right now these are my top Appreciate People.  But the list will add on later.