The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Valley II teaser trailer.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As I mentioned long ago in the topic where I first told you the idea for Sharptooth Valley, I announced I had a sequel planned.  I probably won't start it for a month or 3 after I complete the original SV, so here's a little teaser trailer to keep your anticipations high.

THE LAND BEFORE TIME: SHARPTOOTH VALLEY II preview summary:

It's been around 11 months since Chomper made his reality-altering wish, and life is going good.  Things have been going good in both valleys.  Also, chomper has now befriended Mage, the magical rainbow face spirit who was inhabiting the Stone of Cold Fire before it was destroyed.

But recently, chomper starts to feel, for lack of a better word, unfinished.  Remembering how he was never able to save the MB in the past reality, he has Mage create these magical stones that allow him to transport between both dimensions.  (So, in other words, the old versions of the characters will be coming back.)

During his brief visit back to the past reality, Chomper manages to see the old versions of his friends again, but is soon chased out of the valley by the grownups.  Chomper, hoping that dinosaurs of both types can learn to be friends, decides to introduce both versions of the gang (The original leafeater version and the new sharptooth version) to each other.  The meetings surprisingly go well.

But during one visit, things go wrong when each version of the gang is accidentally teleported back to their wrong realities and get trapped their.  With an inability to find an exit of the leafeater GV, the sharpteeth version of the gang is in mortal danger.  And one longneck is not all that he seemed.....

Meanwhile, in the sharptooth reality, the leafeater versions of the gang  must avoid looking like a tasty treat for the sharpteeth.  However, Littlefoot is about to find out a secret he never would've guessed..

Elsewhere in the sharptooth reality, a mysterious and evil cult of dinosaurs who live underground are planning to extract their wrath on the dinos who live peacefully in the overworld, their hatred started because they believe in "survival of the fittest" and are sick of seeing other dinosaurs live peacefully together.  And somebody the sharptooth version of the gang thought they would never see again is still alive....(And it's not Rinkus or Sierra.)

Also, after an early assault on the leafeater valley in the sharptooth reality, the cult creates a mass evacuation, and Rita, Rory, Myra, and Greg have to go the to the Great valley to find safety and assistance for saving the Mysterious Beyond.

So, there's the preview.  Comment here or PM me on what you think, or what you want to see in the story.   :DD

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Seems like quite an interesting idea. I especially like the idea of traveling between the two realities. That kind of thing in a story has always been of great interest me. I'll be willing to wait as much as half a year to see this. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hmm. Dimensional travel and LBT. Sounds interesting. The cult idea gives a supernatural feel that I like.

At the risk of sounding egotistic, I am I the only person who has give Stone Age weaponry to the dinosaurs?

And out of curiosity, is this going to be a "war fic"? (Yeah, I am kind of obsessed with the idea of LBT warfics. Possibly because there are only 3 that I know of, including mine.)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well as I mentioned in the previous thread I am quite fond of gritty, brutal and realistic fight scenes. I'll be happy to help with any of the "fight choreography" in this fan fic.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Oh...I KNOW I'm going to like this one!!! I can't wait for it!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
updated plot details:

-Ozzy and Strut's past will be revealed.
-Refrencing a joke Rory made in SV chapter 32, Greg may just have a little weight problem...
-Chomper and the gang are preparing for the upcoming hunting final exam.
-Oh yeah, You know how the sharptooth version of the gang is gonna get stuck in the past reality?  Doc, Grandma and Grandpa Longneck, Topsy, Ducky's mom, Mr. Thicknose, and the other flattooh grownups, They are going to be (some of) the main antagonists in the story.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Since your going to have a few battles in the story, maybe you could have Strut vs Ozzy as one of the fight's.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe, but Ozzy's dead in the sharptooth reality, if you recall (Mentioned in chapter 32.)

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm just wondering, if your going to maybe have Pterano return at some point for/in the Sharptooth Valley II story?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps, but I have the most of the plot planned, and he won't have a major role this time though.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, I noticed how alot of your PMs/reviews on SV only focused on the flying characters.  SV is about more than the flying characters

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are there any more requests for "fight choreography"?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sweetness...I developed a fancy for alternate realities ever since Einstein used his Chronosphere to erase WW2 and create the Red Alert universe.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
More preview plot points:

-Rita will become a assistant/apprentice to Mr. Belly Dragger while in the GV.
-Though Rinkus and Sierra are dead, Ruby's past is not yet resolved....
-Littlefoot (Longneck) will meet the sharptooth version of his mother well stuck in the wrong reality.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have a few of  :idea  for you, that is if you would like to use them?

1) Somehow the non sharptooth verson's of Littlefoot, Cera, Spike, Ducky, Petrie, Ruby and Pterano meet their sharptooth selves!

2) The sharptooth verson of Pterano meets the non sharptooth verson's of Rinkus and Sierra! (The sharptooth verson's of Rinkus and Sierra might be dead, but the non sharptooth verson of them are not dead.)

3) The non sharptooth verson's of Ozzy and Strut meet the sharptooth verson of Strut. (Since you said the sharptooth verson of Ozzy is dead?)