The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Holy Wow

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Okay...where to start...

Well, first off, I just would like to say that I'm almost shocked that a place like this even exists, although exceptionally happy that it does.

I'm just a simple 18 year-old, my earliest memories are of watching the 1st one a hundred, thousand, million times as a toddler and still being almost completely obsessed with it even as the sequels came out.

Littlefoot and Chomper are my favorite characters. No exceptions.

It's hard for me to determine my most favorite one...I love the 1st one of course, but the 5th one had such a different feel to it, and alot of my most favorite songs are in it too...and then there was the Great Longneck Migration with Brom...Gah.

Also, where the heck did the 13th one suddenly come from? I didn't even see advertisements for it. O_o

Anyhow, I'm overjoyed to see this site. I almost shed tears of disbelief...haha...I'm a wuss..........

So it's nice to be here. And very nice to see that people still care about those five. ^_^

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF! Post a lot!

The welcoming committee should be arriving shortly.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Welcome to the gang of five.  I am sure glad a place like this exists as well.  LBT 13 just came out and they also have a tv series if you're unaware of that.  I can't believe you haven't seen an LBT 13 commercial.  They were flooding the tv like mad a few days before it came out.  

Anyway, have fun here and remember to post lots. :wave

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum!, like you I had no idea a place like could exist, but it does and it is a great place. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
:wave  Welcome to the forum. :wave   I"m sure you'l make friends and have a lot of fun here.  Feel free to post away on the various threads here.  Good luck and have fun.   :yes    :wave

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF arrogantrex! I haven't seen any advertisements for LBT 13 as well, but i rarely watch TV so thats why im not really surprised.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there! Call me Lain! Be welcome to the Gang of Five, the most visited LBT forum around! Enjoy your stay and pst lots! :wave

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, new members just keep on coming and coming. Looks like LBT isn't as lame as many in our age group would believe. Anyway, welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:D   And the welcoming committee has arrived! :p
WELCOME!  :lol  :p
Hope to see lots of you around here!  Seems many of us are in the teens/20s age range and there are always a huge variety of things to do and talk about here.  

See ya! :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us arrogantrex!
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to the GOF :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Starting to feel welcome here yet?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Howdy doo arrogantrex :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum. Yes, as you so rightly described, this is the happiest and greatest LBT forum board floating in cyberspace (I'm sure our members can vouch for that! ;) ) You're never too old for (re)connecting with a childhood memory and it's even better when you've got others on your wavelength to discuss it all with. So, given that fact, I reckon you'll be quite at home here

So, pull up a topic, post, await reply and post again. A simple formula ;) Cya on there!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Heya mate, what¥s up? :wow . Welcome to the forum. Have a nice time here and enjoy your stay :)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Heyho, let's go.
Welcome to the GOF. :lol:
It always nice having new members around here. =)

Where are you from?
Made me curious while looking at you signature.  :^.^:

Purple Presence

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Don't let him fool you!  :p

He's from Florida.  XD  Those are probably just a line of lyrics from a foreign song he likes.  ^._.^

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hahahaha. Look at the top of the page on the banner. You'll know what my signature means.  :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And as Sky is from Austria he definitely knew about it ;)
Are you interested in German language? Did you have German lessons at school?

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh, I'm interested in all kinds of languages Malte. I took Latin over Spanish in high school, not that there was much of a difference when I looked at the Spanish books, hehehe. But yes, I am interested in languages that are not my original one, though unfortunately I can't speak any of them very fluently. ^_^;

Hehe, Fifth Element.

Corbin Dallas: "I only speak two languages: English and Bad English."