The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hehe...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ I understand that, but can you do it by pm? On that note, do you know how to pm (Private message) someone?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Ah, well. All you have to do is go to the inbox link at the top of the board beside "My Controls" and "View New Posts" and click that. Once you're there, you can type in the person you want to pm's name and just type in the title and what you want to say and send it. Hope this helps.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Dec 29 2011 on  09:32 PM
^ Ah, well. All you have to do is go to the inbox link at the top of the board beside "My Controls" and "View New Posts" and click that. Once you're there, you can type in the person you want to pm's name and just type in the title and what you want to say and send it. Hope this helps.
Here's an easier way: Look for a post made by the person you want to contact and click on the icon below the actual post labeled "PM". That should be simple enough for even you to understand.

Edit: Could we have an admin split these posts away from this topic, so that it can go back to being a "caption this" topic?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Bruton the Iguanodon

Mr. Threehorn: Pterano, would you turn around?

Pterano: Oh, yes sir. *turns around and keeps babbling about his younger days until he notices that Mr. Threehorn was acting suspicious... :unsure: * What are you doing?

Mr. Threehorn: Pouncing lesson.

Pterano: Oh, okay. *suddenly just realized what Mr. Threehorn just said* POUNCING! Oh no, no, no, you can't be serious...*Mr. Threehorn signals him to turn around with his tail, smirking and Pterano does it* Oh, this is so humiliating...*suddenly realizes that Topps and Cera were no longer behind him* Mr. Threehorn? Mr. Threehorn?...Cera? *Cera pounces on him, knocking him down to the ground*

Pterano: *thinking* De ja vu... blink.gif

Now it's perfect!  :smile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Awesome! I've got one.

Pterano: Whining? I am not whining. I. Am. Complaining. Do you want to hear whining? THIS IS WHINING! THIS SADDLE IS TOO TIGHT AND DIRTY!!! CAN YOU LOOSEN IT??? OHHH IT HURTS!!! AND IT'S SO NASTY! WHY DIDN'T YOU CLEAN IT FIRST!! IT'LL LEAVE A STAIN AND IT'S GETTING HEAVY!! WHY DO I HAVE TO PULL IT?!?!?

Sierra: AHH!! MAKE IT STOP! STOP WHINING!!

Pterano: BUT I THOUGHT YOU WANTED WHINING!!!!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah nice you copied what Rarity did in the Diamond Dog episode.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
A voice in the distance: PTERANO!!!!

Pterano: Uh-oh.  If God is calling me, then it's really bad.

Bruton the Iguanodon

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Huh? I thought you hated that caption.  :lol

And no offense taken on the Pterano douchbag thing. But that does sound a little harsh for this forum. You can just say you're not a big fan of Pterano or you don't like Pterano or whatever.  :)

And can you please come up with a caption for this already? And I don't mean that parody of mine you did, though that was pretty funny. I mean you're own original, or at least a reference of something you've seen before! Come on! This is a time to get creative!! Go beyond the mysterious beyond! Explore unimaginable hights!  :p  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

I do dislike that caption, I honestly do, I was just trying to voice my dislike for Pterano by saying I enjoyed the fact that the caption portrays him as stupid, but it came out the wrong way. Please forgive me, I take it all back. I really do. No offense to your caption, of course.

As I've said before---and I just want to say it one more time to make it clear  :lol ---there is a lot I think is wrong with that caption.  
Bron: Pterano, would you turn around?

First of all Bron does not know who Pterano is.

Pterano: Oh, yes sir. *turns around and keeps babbling about his younger days until he notices that Bron was acting suspicious...* What are you doing?

Why would Pterano call him "sir"?

Bron: Pouncing lesson.

Why would Bron want to do that?

Pterano: Oh, okay. *suddenly just realized what Bron just said* POUNCING! Oh no, no, no, you can't be serious...*Bron signals him to turn around with his tail, smirking and Pterano does it* Oh, this is so humiliating...*

He's annoying, yes, he does bad things, yes, he's weird, yes, but submissive? I think that's a little too much!
suddenly realizes that Bron and Littlefoot were no longer behind him

What? When was Littlefoot even behind him to start off with?!!  :huh:

* Bron? Bron?...Littlefoot?

What happened to "sir"?  :huh:

*Littlefoot pounces on him, knocking him down to the ground*

You do realize how much smaller then Pterano Littlefoot is?! :confused

Pterano: *thinking* De ja vu... 

Not, "I'm gonna get them 4 that"?:anger
 That's what I'd be like if they'd done that to me. But hell, if it were me (or Sierra  :smile ) I wouldn't be so submissive in the first place!   :exactly

And finally, why the heck isn't it Mr. Threehorn and Cera in the caption?

But anyways, I respect your opinions. By the way, do you dislike Bron? Is that why you portrayed him as the humiliating type? I kinda do. He seems like...like the dinosaur equivalent to the "guy every girl would want"...blech :x, that's not who I thought Littlefoot's father, if we ever were to meet him, whould be.

I'll take it for guarenteed, though, that you don't see Pterano as being as stupid and submissive as he is in your caption, since you apparently like him.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I hate to say this but

Again with the questions! Seriously! This is ONLY a caption! It ain't a big deal! I'm sorry you don't like it, but that don't mean you have to repeat every single question over and over! And besides, you did that parody, why does it even matter any more? If this was one of my stories, I'd understand completely. But a caption like this aint that big of a deal, and nothing worth freaking out and asking questions about.

Remember: captions are for fun, not rocket science! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'm sorry, but I'm just curious about the stuff I asked (espicially what you think of Bron) and am tired of my questions going unanswered.

And just to make sure you aren't confused, I do not like that caption---I honestly, completely take back what I said yesterday, and hope that you'll understand, and I respect your opinion entirely,.but am just curious about some of it.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I understand, but this ain't nothin to be curious about. Like I said, it's a caption, not rocket science.  :lol Rocket science...I like that.  :lol  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Alright. I'm sorry. I feel bad about what I said to you. I just really want to say what I  truly think on these forums. You reminded me that what I said yesterday was not how I truly felt, so I wanted to make myself clear about where I stood. I think I got too carried away. But I still want to make it perfectly clear one more time.

Huh? I thought you hated that caption. dino_laugh.gif

I do. You were right. I was wrong. I respect your views of it, and am sorry about what I said---I wasn't exactly being true with myself, I think Pterano being submissive is actually stupid sounding, rather then funny (no offense to you, of course) and I may have wrongly given you the implication that I'd "come around" to liking your caption, and that wouldn't be right because I shouldn't be dishonest with you. I beg that you'll let me take back what I said. It was a moment of weakness, and I promise it will never happen again. Anyways, no hard feelings, right?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Take it from me. Never let your curiosity get the best of you. There are times when curiosity is good, like you might discover something new, but there are also times when you could get yourself into a very severe situatioin. And yes, no hard feelings. I know you don't mean to pressurize people. You're still learning, we all are.  :yes

Bruton the Iguanodon

Cool. Well, I'm glad this is almost over.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Just a few more things---did you actually read my list of questions? They're all still pestering me like mosquitoes; it would be one thing if you made your comment after reading my list, but if you didn't then I would at least suggest doing so before neglecting to answer my questions. I'm not saying you have to, though.

I also want to point out part of the reason I changed it to Topps and Cera is...I like Topps waayyyyyyyyy more then Bron and can more easily picture Cera pouncing Pterano then Littlefoot. I'm sorry, but I'm very dedicated.

As a reward for putting up with me, here's a link to an album I'm listening to online I've heard is good!  :smile

http://mp3lemon.org/album/19964/

Bruton the Iguanodon

Oh, you know who else would have been a good idea? Doc! That guy rules.  :exactly

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay! Moving on!

Pterano: WHERE'S A PAPER TOWEL!?!?!?

Reference: The Elements of a Youtube Poop

Looks like I finally figured out how to link. XD  :lol