The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Forbidden Letter Game

Mumbling · 603 · 40627

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
O: This is my first time playing the game. ^_^ And I must say, this letter is tricky to prevent myself using it...

O: Stardust already failed the game, and guess what? That wasn’t even his first time playing!

M: Ooh! What a great idea. This looks like a fun ga... oh wait, can't use that word. Oh well. At least the forbidden letter isn't 'E'. Now that would be a tough one.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
(post removed)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 12:32:32 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
-snip-

I apologize that my comments may seem snide or rude. Every time I make some sarcastic remark like that, it is always intended for good fun. I would always think of it as something to lightly take with a grain of salt, so sometimes I wouldn’t realize that I’m taking it too far. My intentions were always good since the beginning, and I hope this doesn’t affect the way that we interact in the future. I will be more careful from now on and double check what I type to make sure that it doesn’t look too offensive or hurtful. I’ve said this again StardustSoldier, and I’ll say it again. You are the first member I’ve interacted with on this forum, and for that you’re closest to my heart. I probably wouldn’t be as active if it weren’t for you. The immediate reaction to your post was enough to drop my mood tremendously. I don’t like to see you upset like that.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 01:17:47 AM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*sigh* I'm sorry. Really, I am. I lost my temper and I wasn't thinking clearly. I should've realized it was just in good fun.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
...We’re all human living on this planet, aren’t we? Making mistakes from time to time is inevitable. Let’s forgive and move on towards a brighter future. :)

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
P:

Ooh yes! I can join in this game. My favorite dinosaurs are longnecks...well, their actual classification  is sauro- err...wait no. They’re just longnecks  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Q: Well, I definitely didn’t expect the events that transpired this very night to occur, but at least it led to a nice resolution in the end. :)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
oh, in coincidence, that's what I am describing in my posts here. Don't repeat someone's else mistakes. Be kind like Ducky! :^^spike

-----------------------

R: Nations fought nations. Hate dominated above sanity. Many animals actuallyattempted to make amendments, to stop this madness. But eventually, all hope was silenced by sound of weapons.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
S: When did TPAM become a knowledge wizard about the world?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
T: And so, world was nearly ended. Under explosions of horrific weapons animals ever made - Chemical-biological bombs.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
U: Roses are red, violets are red...Holy crap, my garden is on fire!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
V: I ain't got much time to stick around tonight, so this much right here has gotta do for today.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
W: This letter is easy to avoid as they are pretty uncommon.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
X: I'll try and do better with this letter. Thankfully, this one is probably even easier to avoid than 'W'.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Y: I like to participate in this game a lot it seems. Just look back a few and see the amount of posts I’ve made!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Z: Not only participants of great war were doomed. Every greater or lesser animal were affected. Great Poison managed to enter every land, from top of mountains to bottom of oceans. It was the event that would be called Apocalypse... But at the same time, it wasn't. Because life survived.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A: This letter will likely be trickier, but I'll do my best. *does 'CTRL + F' in his post just to be sure*

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
B: Animals hide in shelters or the most undamaged areas of planet. Noone managed to escape from Great Poison. All of them, and their children, their descendants, next generations, were gifted with deseases and mutations. Genecode of animals kind was damaged in general level. Since then, no single child came to light of cursed world in perfectly health condition. Still, they continued to live. Earth was still alive.

(hey, I always do ctrl+f too! ^^ Whoa, this sentence also fits with letter! :D )

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
C: It's surreal to me to think that dinosaurs really existed a long time ago.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
D: I am here to participate in this game, folks. How are you person, who is going to post after me?