The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Forbidden Letter Game

Mumbling · 603 · 40638

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
E: I was actually hoping I'd wind up with what follows 'D'. Tricky and fun, this post-'D' is. Anyway, I am doing good.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
F: It kinda sucks that I can't congratulate the person above because their award spells the letter that must not be mentioned :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
G: True about that, but who knows, to have synonyms and thesauruses on hand would come in marvelous handy in such a situation.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
H: And so, years later, animal societies were reborn, no big conflicts anymore. Everyone wanted to return to normal life, peacefully. Old enemies, after meeting, didn't repeat old mistakes, didn't kill. Apocalypse gave at lwast one good lesson. Animals decided to get rid of sin.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
F: It kinda sucks that I can't congratulate the person above because their award spells the letter that must not be mentioned :DD

I: That okay. Me touched by the accolade. Me thank you anyway.
:)petrie

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
J: Simply genius 300IQ move on your part Stardust, opting to use Petrie's verbal tic to avoid the 'I' limitation. Big brain, indeed. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
K: My gratitude to you for the compliment. I'll admit, I was sorta proud of myself for coming up with that one.
:PCera

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
L: This one is too hard for me, my IQ is trash compared to the one that stands above me.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
M: For one who posts here only once every day, I have to say it's interesting to see the greater frequency of posts done by other participants.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
N: This game got popular real fast after its revival. Multiple posts are made here per day!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
O: It sure did. Hardly any time passed and already we've finished an entire cycle. Well I'm glad I reached this letter again. Redeem myself, I wanted.

... *Checks 'CTRL + F'*

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
P: It was shocking to see Ducky123 change her avatar even though she always had that Ducky avatar since the beginning I assume.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Q: You mentioned before that you have a habit of using male pronouns for people by default. Here, however, the one time where you refer to someone as "she", and it turns out that Ducky123 is actually male.
:yum

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
R: Dammit. I wanted to continue my tale, but one special name contained thing that should not be spoken in this post. XD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
S: I can’t mention the name of that guy above me or the one above that guy due to a letter not being allowed.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
T: Forbidden one here is surprisingly forbidding so many words I wish I could use now.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
U: I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. :cry

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
V: Didn't I get this letter on the last cycle? Twenty six letters and I'm right back to where I started.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
W: Cuz' I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it! Sex in the air, I don't care I love the smell of it!

Yeah, I'm listening to that Rihanna song right now. :P

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
X: Many lands, to prevent future quarrels, decided to forget differneces and unite. With each year, they grew more and more, until more than half of Earth were united to Earth Alliance, single country, under supervision of World Council. For quite long time, they succesfully prevented any conflicts with other countries.