The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I've recently been playing Galaga Arrangement which is part of Namco Classics Collection Vol. 1 on MAME (Arcade Emulator) just to play for the hi-score. I got 134310 pts. Got two perfects on the challenging stages.

I'll have to admit, I did pretty well. Love me some arcade once in a while. Anyone else love playing the arcade?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Recently been playing Pac-Man Arrangement which is part of Namco Classics Collection Vol. 2 for Arcade. I played for the hi-score and got 117010 points. I did really good!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Still grinding my way through Civilization V with hopes that I'll be completely finished before the end of the year. The good news is that I've already unlocked most of the rather easy achievements. Once I can get some of the harder ones, that'll leave me with just the scenarios and the maps from the Scrambled Nations and Scrambled Continents packs. The map packs have no achievements to unlock, but since they were DLC that I had to purchase, I might as well not waste my money and try those maps at least once for each and every one of them.

The sooner I can finish with that game, the sooner I can finally move on to trying all those Lego games I've got on my Steam account. Speaking of Lego games, I recently became interested in Lego City Undercover, which was released in 2013 as a Wii U exclusive, but will be releasing to other gaming platforms (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC through Steam) sometime next month. From the videos I've seen on YouTube, I am really excited that I will one day get to play this game (though it may be some time before that happens for me).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Steam version to be specific considering I don't have the cords to get my Nintendo 64 to run until I get replacements. I'll say this; the Steam version is a VERY well remastered port.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: ADFan185,Mar 31 2017 on  11:03 AM
Angry birds
I've been playing that game occasionally throughout the last three months, thanks to me getting my very first smartphone last December. I have only just recently completed as much as I possibly can without purchasing any additional content or needing a facebook account. In other words, full maximum scores on everything, so now it's time for me to move on to some other mobile game.

- Berix

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's awesome that you made very far in the game. I got somewhat fair it's still a very fun game to play

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm committed to beating Ganon any day now in Breath of the Wild.  I've beaten all 4 Guardian bosses, (The camel one was a pain in the a--.) I got the Master Sword and I am now infiltrating Hyrule Castle.  I've got plenty of healing and have the powers ready.  Wish me luck!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Been playing Stellaris lately... Can't wait for the Utopia DLC to finally hit the virtual market shelves next week. Also been busy exploring stuff in LEGO Worlds, probably my favourite sandbox ever now. I only wish they'd include bigger vehicles and railroads in that game and my life would be complete. :lol:
With that said however, my new job leaves me very little time to spend playing video games. My "Recent Activity" counter on Steam went from "60-70 hours in the past 2 weeks" to the meager 20-25. :(

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Coyote_A,Apr 2 2017 on  05:49 AM
Also been busy exploring stuff in LEGO Worlds, probably my favourite sandbox ever now. I only wish they'd include bigger vehicles and railroads in that game and my life would be complete. :lol:
As a Lego game that's available on Steam, that is definitely among the games I hope to eventually play sometime in the future, once I'm finally finished with Civilization V.

- Berix