The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we'll find out when we get there." Mim said.

"I do hope we can stay together, I do, I do." Ducky said.

"Me hope so too.  Maybe together in one of those cave things others live in.  They not look to dark inside." Petrie said guessing from the window stuff like the bus had that they should not be as dark as dark scary caves.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm not exactly sure," replied Elizabeth to Cyrix. "I suppose we will figure it out later today."

Steven agreed. "Yes, out sleeping arrangements are not our top concern at this very moment. After we  speak with the mayor and get a better understanding of what has happened, then we will worry about where in this city we could stay." Steven was certain they would arrive at City Hall soon, because he could see they were now riding through downtown, where the tallest buildings in the city (the skyscrapers) were located.

Littlefoot looked out the window and saw they were now passing by a park that took up an entire city block. On the block on the other side of the park, he saw the base of a large building. He looked up and realized that this was the really tall building they had seen when they first saw the city. (try to imagine the Transamerica Building in San Francisco, only twice as tall)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali Strained her neck to look up at the huge building "Are we going.. in there?' she asked softly. " the building was the size of a small mountain.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me no think me can fly above those." Petrie said looking at the tall buildings.

"I could not climb that, no, no, no." Ducky said also looking at how tall the buildings were.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sp, are we going inside there? shorty asked "I don't see any opening..' He added. looking at the huge building..
- so Are we getting off here?' ali asked..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe they have an underground cave opening." Diver said.  

"Or it is hidden, like the hidden canyon opening was." Ducky said.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Steven looked out the window to see what they were looking at. "No, that's not City Hall, but I'm sure we're getting close," he said.

"Yeah, it's just two more blocks," added the bus driver.

After riding through two blocks, they arrived at City Hall. At only half a dozen stories, it was much smaller than the surrounding skyscrapers, but still a large building. The bus pulled into the parking lot at the back of the building and turned around so the door of the bus was facing the building. The bus driver stopped the bus, opened the door and said, "Alright, everyone off the bus."

"Everyone?" repeated Steven. "No no, I was thinking that some of us would go in the building while the rest of us waited here. Its hard to manage a group of this size, and doing so is much harder when you're in a building."

"Hey, I've got a schedule to follow."

"Couldn't you adjust that to work for all of us?"

"I don't make the schedules, I just drive the bus, okay? Not get off the bus, or you can spend the rest of the day riding with strangers. Your call."

Steven sighed in defeat and said, "Alright, everyone off the bus. Let's go."

Steven was the first one off the bus, followed by Elizabeth. Littlefoot got out of his seat stepped off the bus, still amazed at all the surroundings of this urban landscape.

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim got up, helping to carry Ducky and Diver off of the bus with Petrie flying behind them.  Spike got off as well, with Mim putting Diver and Ducky on his back once they were all off.  

"Rather interesting looking place." Mim said looking around.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali and shorty followed the others off the bus, with Ali heading up to be close to Littlefoot. 'So once we go in there, we will, um have a beter idea of what is going on?' She asked
_ Maybe " shorty shrugged " so bro, I guess you , me Ali will make up our herd from now one?
_ Shortly,  the herd is all of us" ali replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"shall we go inside?" Mim asked looking around at the others.

Spike made a sound which meant why not, may as well.

"I still hope we can stay together." Diver said a bit concerned.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail hopped down the stairs of the bus following the others and he heard SHorty's comment. "Ali is right. Eferyone here is part of the herd. It takes all of us to keep each other safe."

Cyrix was rather surprised by the look of the City Hall and his face reflected that feeling. "Such a big place. Are you sure we're in the right place Elizabeth?" he asked stepping up to the fellow rainbowface.

Ruby looked around and was rather impressed with what she saw.
"Such a beautiful place."

Cera wasn't the least bit entertained.
"Meh, I've seen better." she commented with a laugh.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who goes in first?" Diver asked looking around at those present.  

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I've never seen something like this..." Myra awed.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Me neither." Guido said, getting off the bus "Are you sure it is safe here?" he asked Rainbowfaces, since they obviously knew more about this place, than others.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It certainly is big, it is, it is." Ducky said looking up.  Spike looked up and made sounds that he agreed with Ducky.  

"It certainly is." Mim said as she looked upward at the building's size.

"It like small mountain." Petrie said looking up till he fell back onto his back.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex was still looking out the window of the bus when he realized it had stopped. "time to get off" Rex got off the seat and ran to the front of the bus and jumped down the stairs. where he was greated by the size of an enormous building "woah...that's one strange looking rock"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is.  But how do we get inside? Do we shout to get their attention or do we have to break through something to show how strong we are?" Diver asked as she looked around for an entrance.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Just to remind everyone, City Hall is only about six stories tall, so even though it's big, it's nowhere as big as the surrounding skyscrapers. Being one of the older buildings, it has a stony exterior, so it would seem to the group to resemble a cliff with big square holes (windows). The group is currently in the parking lot at the back of the building. Also, I just sent Nick a PM politely asking him to remove his two most recent posts, as they contradict with what I was going to post, but just never had the time.)

Once everyone was off the bus, the bus driver closed the door and soon drove away back onto the street.

"What were you planning when you said you wanted some of us to wait on the bus?" asked Elizabeth, referring to the argument Steven had with the bus driver just before they got off the bus.

"This is just a very large group to manage," replied Steven, "and I would imagine it's even tougher to manage a group this size inside a building. That may seem like a large building, but the rooms inside are rather small, and the hallways, paths if you will, can be confusing. I don't want anyone wandering off and getting lost in a hallway, so I was thinking that some of us come with me inside while the rest of us wait here outside the building."

"Who do you have in mind?"

After some thought, Steven decided to bring Elizabeth, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby with him into City Hall to speak with the mayor.

"Is everyone okay with that?" asked Steven.

"I guess so," replied Littlefoot.

(Edit: yes, I'm ignoring the previous two posts)
(Edit2: thank you Nick for removing those two posts)

- Berix

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(posts deleted)
Fine We'll just wait here Ali said . " Just don't be too long ok bro" Shorty said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"See you guys soon," Chomper told his sharpteeth friends.