The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail grinned as he watched the others walk into the building.
"Lucky." he commented with a friendly smile.

Cera laughed. "Don't worry Longtail I'm sure it will be pretty boring on the inside. You won't be missing anything." she said with a bored look on her face.

Ruby giggled as she stepped next to Cera.
"But I'm sure it will be better inside that you think you're thinking."

Cyrix nodded his head at the arangment going inside. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You guys have fun." Diver said as she got off of Spike's back and went over to the group that were staying outside.  

"Me hope it not to dark inside." Petrie said looking inside to see how well let it seemed to be as far inside as he could see.  

"Oh Petrie, even even if were dark we will be together inside." Ducky said to Petrie with Spike making a sound to agree with Ducky said before he walked inside, with Petrie landing on his back just behind Ducky.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Before taking anyone inside, Steven decided to say something important. "Alright, for those of you who will have to wait out here, I would highly recommend that you all wait right here and not go anywhere. Trust me, an urban environment like this is one of the last places you would ever want to get lost in. There are probably nearly a million Rainbowfaces living in this city, and not all of them are friendly. So for your own safety, please don't leave this parking lot." Steven then headed for the door. "Alright, let's go." He then opened the door and allowed everyone in the small group to walk in. Once they all had walked in, he followed them inside.

Littlefoot was amazed at the interior of the building. The floor was completely smooth and appeared to have cracks that went in straight lines in only two directions, making each piece shaped like a square. The whole room was shape like a perfect box, with four white walls. The ceiling, which was only one-and-a-half times the height of a Rainbowface, was also white, but what amazed him the most was that there were multiple lights in it. He was very curious about where lights like these came from. He was about to ask Steven, but then noticed that he and Elizabeth had already walked ahead of everyone.

The help desk happened to be on the other side of the room, so Steven walked up to it and asked the Rainbowface sitting behind it, "Excuse me, we're here to speak with the mayor. We're the ones that police helicopter found at the edge of the city."

The desk person that grabbed a piece of paper with notes written on it. After quickly reading it, she said, "Hang on just a second." She then pressed a button and spoke into a small microphone, "Mr. Thompson, the outsiders are here."

"Tell them to wait a few minutes, I'm busy," replied a voice from the small speaker.

"I'm sorry you have to wait, things have just been very crazy today."

"What do you mean?" asked Elizabeth.

"Perhaps this will explain everything." The desk person then grabbed the remote nearby and turned on the TV at the corner of the room.

The local news was currently on. The newscaster on the TV said, "For those of you just tuning in, yes, the rumors you've been hearing all day are true. All traces of civilization outside of Green City have suddenly disappeared." Steven and Elizabeth looked at each other in confusion then turned back to the TV. "Roads, railways, power lines, radio signals, satellites, everything is gone, and nobody has any idea why or how this could have happened." Shown on the screen was an image of a highway at the edge of the city, which appeared to have been suddenly cut-off. The road within the city limits was still there, but outside the city limits there was nothing, as if the road had never existed. This forced all outbound traffic to come to a complete stop in order to avoid going off the road.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike walked around the room, sniffing, to see if there were anything that smelled like it was good to eat.  

Ducky and Petrie watched the tv.  "Look, there is a tiny rainbowface in that tiny cave." Ducky said as she pointed to the tv, not understanding how tv's worked.

- - - -

Diver looked around at the others around her.  "So what do you wanta do to pass the time?  We can tell stories, maybe find some game to play, maybe look at the sky to see what shapes we can see in the sky puffies we can see.  Or we can just sit around & wait." Diver said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we could play the sky-game I guess " Shorty suggested " I'll just wait for the others Ali said.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about everyone else?" Diver asked.  "Or would some of you rather we talk for a while first instead of doing the sky game?" She asked.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled at the prospect of playing sky games.
"Sure! I'll play along."

Cyrix grinned as the children passed the time.
"Even in a new place like this, they still find games to play and keep each other entertained.

~~~

Cera looked up at the TV and was confused as saw the image.
"What does this mean?" she asked rather loudly.

Ruby then asked Elizabeth, "I wonder why the Mysterious Beyond, still looks like the Mysterious beyond?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Indeed, it is." Mim said to Cyrix.  

"Good, that means several for the sky game.  Who wants to go first?" Diver asked as she looked at those who said they wanted to play or were willing to.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"To tell you the truth, I honestly don't know," replied Elizabeth to Ruby's question.

Currently shown on the TV was an ordinary citizen being interviewed at the edge of a road. "I was just drivin' down the highway, man, then all of a sudden the road in front of me just vanished! Gone! Just like that!" He snapped his fingers.

"This might sound crazy," said Steven, "but I'm beginning to get the feeling that instead of us, perhaps it was the entire city that had traveled through time, though such a thing would be more difficult to achieve. I am unaware of any technology that could send an individual back in time, let alone send an entire area forward in time, buildings and all."

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Did that happen?" Ducky asked?  "Our families and friends who were here went where this city was and the city came here?" Ducky asked with some concern & curiosity in her voice.  

"Is it that?  Did it happen only here, or in other places also." Petrie said looking over at the 2 rainbowfaces.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll start Shorty offered " so i  look for cloud that looks like er a leaf?"
 Ali paused,m, her eyes fized on the door, waiting for Littlefoot and the others to return.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does indeed."  Diver said as she looked up.  She lay down so she could more comfortably look up.  "That one looks sorta like a mushed mountain." Diver said.

"A most unusual phenomena.  I wonder if it is for good or temporary." Mim said mostly to herself where she sat down to wait to find out news from the ones who had gone inside.  

---

After sniffing around & finding there was no green food that smelled good to eat in the room went over to sit down and watch what was going on in the tiny cave thing that he thought the tv was.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali moved over and lay down next to Shorty  that one looks like a longneck..' She said pointing to to it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"IT does." Diver said.  "Any other shapes you can see?" She asked those with her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that one looks like a flyer' Shorty said, pointing it out...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That one looks sorta like Spike looking for sweet bubbles." Diver said looking at another cloud.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I can't say for certain if the same thing happened to other places as well," replied Steven to Petrie's question. "The world is a very big place, and that event only happened a few hours ago. It may be days before we could have an accurate answer."

The voice on the small speaker on the help desk came up again. "Okay, I'm ready."

The desk person grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "The mayor is ready to speak to you," she said.

"Thank you," said Steven. "Could you tell us how to get to his office?"

"Sure. Go down this hallway, take a left, the elevators should be on your right. Go to the sixth floor, take a left, then another left, and his office should be all the way at the end of that hallway."

"Thank you. Come on, everyone." He then started heading down the hallway.

Elizabeth chose to let everyone else go first. She wanted to be at the back of the group so she could make sure none of the others got lost in this building.

Littlefoot quickly followed Steven. Based on what little he had seen and heard on that TV, he realized that whatever happened today, it left everyone in this city perhaps just as confused as he and his friends were.

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew up and landed behind Ducky on Spike.  

"Come on Spike." Ducky said and Spike got up to follow behind Littlefoot and the others.

"me wonder what will happen." Petrie said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
outside the game continued until ali got bored and moved away towards the side of the building..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do wonder how long they'll be." Diver said looking in the direction where they went.  "Not to much longer I certainly hope."

"We can only wait and see I guess." Mim said also looking in the direction.