The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Want ideas for fanfics?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As you may know by now, I am currently writing my first fanfic. I am very determined to get it finished (this is because I have never yet finished any project I wanted to do during my free time). Once I have finished it, I will then work on a sequel for that fanfic. In fact, I'm already planning three sequels for it :wow . Since I'm the only LBT fan and Bionicle fan around here, I've felt like I should dedicate my writing of fanfics to this series of fanfics that I've planned and still planning for almost a year now.

As a consequence, I will likely never be able to write fanfics for any of the dozens of other ideas for LBT fanfics I've been coming up with. I think some of these ideas are great, and it would be a shame for no one to ever hear of them or see them actually turned into a fanfic. :(

The solution: I'll give away these ideas, and see if anyone would be willing to go anywhere with them. I won't be giving out any at this moment, but starting tomorrow, I'll post any acceptable idea for an LBT fanfic that I happen to have at the moment. If some of you think a certain idea would do better as an RPG instead of as a fanfic, go right ahead.

So, is anyone willing to accept ideas from me?

off topic: this is my 500th post :D

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd love to hear some ideas, though I'm pretty much in the same predicament as you are seeing how I plan to extend A Jedi's destiny into a full-length trilogy with at least one triple-crossover spinoff.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am writing one fanfic now I'm planning one or two sequals or prequals. I have 9 chapter written but 8 have major work before I post them on fanfiction.net. I have 1 chapter up so far.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Are there any completely LBT ideas, that is stories with no crossing overs or elements that would not be included in an LBT movie? Perhaps some ideas could be integrated into the online RPG project?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Malte- Let's see... I'd have to say that somewhere between 1 and 10 percent of the ideas I've come up with over the past years are within that area. In other words, I don't have many, but I do actually have some. Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall any of them at the moment. I'll think about it.

Now let's see... which idea would be a good one for the first one to be posted...
Here's an interesting one I've had for a while: the gang circles around the world. What happens is that they somehow end up lost in the big water (the ocean). They remain afloat for many days until they finally reach land. However, they eventually realize that it's an entirely different land (another continent). Thinking they can reach the Great Valley on land, they cross the whole continent, only to realize that they have to cross another big water to reach their home land. After that, they walk for a few more days until they finally return to the Great Valley. Along the way, they become friends with some of the dinosaurs in the other lands. At one time, a traveling flier helps the gang by offering directions.

How does this idea sound? If any of you would like to write a fanfic (or start an RPG) based on it, let me know, and I'll give you even more info on the idea.

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it could be an idea.  If animated it would fit better as a mini series or an entire season.  Maybe they could encounter either Mo and / or Elsie during part of the journey, up to you though.

It can fit as either a fanfiction, rp, or both, up to you.  The main thing would be why would they go to the water. There are a number of possibilities.  If part of it took place during the days when there is lots of sky water, forgot what the gang called that.  Something could happen and they could be washed out of the great valley maybe.  Though I'm sure you and others may have other ideas.  

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I, for one, would like to see someone try to create a Harry Potter/LBT crossover. Anyone feeling up to it?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Anyone feeling up to writing a fanfiction that is not a crossing over but true to LBT? -_-

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jul 8 2008 on  12:32 PM
Anyone feeling up to writing a fanfiction that is not a crossing over but true to LBT? -_-
I wrote a one shot song fic years ago that I actually posted here if you want to read something that's at least "true" to LBT.

And my story...I can't stay it's true to LBT...at least not completely...but it's definitely NOT a crossover.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd like to know if anyone is willing to try the idea I provided here, the first of many that I will give away. I would easily say that it's not a crossover, and it would be very close to true to LBT but not 100%. Again, just let me know if any of you would like to use my idea, and I'll give you more specific parts of that idea.

- Berix

Achillobator

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deviantart.com
Quote from: Malte279,Jul 8 2008 on  02:32 PM
I've started a fanfiction like that...started...it didn't really get far >.>

I need to continue it soon...

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Err...I need some help with a fanfiction for The Animals of Farthing Wood I'm writing. It's the third season from Adder's veiw, and because it's the third season, it's very hard to do. I managed to get the Prelude, first, and second chapter posted, but I'm having a lot of trouble with other chapters, especally 3 (somewhat), 4 (something of big trouble), 5 (big trouble here), 6, 10 (somewhat), 11, and 12.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Mostly filling in spaces. My goal of the story is to show how much Adder changes through Sinuous, but also a way to show what the heck they're doing when the foxes, owls, weasels, and rats are stealing all the time to the point where their appearances are worthless to the storyline  <_<

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess you mean original plot ideas as to what they were doing that whole time.  

------

As for pure LBT, that would be great.  It seems that Pure lbt is a very rare thing here.  Like trying to find heavy water in one's tap water or h3 in the air.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Well I started up on Chapter 5 of A wish apon a Star Fanfic that I been working on whenever I get the right idea to type into it. This one could take a while compared to most of my other fanfics.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jul 8 2008 on  02:32 PM
Actually, I may be starting one soon, and it will be from a first-person aka narrative perspective B).  It will be one of the LBT characters and their thoughts on the folks around them.  I believe it will be different, and I shall post it on here when it gets finished...eventually.  Dang writer's block :bang!