The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2439 · 165945

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
^
I honestly had no idea, Serris. Imagine that.

As for me, I have a distant relative in Thailand.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm a bit of a fan of Dragon Ball Z.  I enjoy the anime series, granted, I haven't seen much of GT or the one that's suppose to be after that.  Seen up to the Baby Saga I believe, when Baby Vegeta becomes the Golden Ape version of a normal Great Ape.  Although, I think it's spelt differently, the word "baby" in regards to the villain.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I sometimes like to watch random funny YT videos for some good laughs.  They usually center around funny film clips or African Grey parrots cussing :lol.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
At 26th June (then my strike on YouTube will be ended), I am going to upload new videos on my YouTube channel again. It will be a ton of music videos, but also Nintendo videos and probably a new YouTube Poop (German) with material which has never been used before!!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I LOOOOVE learning about other languages and just speaking them, it's a lot of fun then just speaking English every single day....

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I love to listen to music with different languages... I have English, Spanish, Russian and Turkish songs on my MP3 player... but there is no German song. I don't like German songs.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I somehow managed to chip a back tooth while I was flossing last night. It didn't hurt, but I can definitely feel with my tongue the small missing part of that tooth. I put the chipped-off piece in a plastic bag so that I can show it to my dentist at my next check-up.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I once freaked the hell out of my sixth grade class when I did a presentation on how it would feel to enter a black hole.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
^ I guess that's how it would feel to be sucked into a black hole, then XD .

My family is doing a ceiling remodel. Scraping off the "popcorn". Messy, messy, messy, messy. And then we're changing the carpet, which is also quite messy (the carpet, I mean)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I am a pipe smoker.  Blame my two best friends for that.  But yeah.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
By complete accident, I said "oops-eeps" today. :blink: My brother and I were at Barnes & Noble, and he accidentally knocked a book off a shelf. I was standing nearby, and the words just slipped out. I have a habit of uttering improvised variations on common exclamations (even if I'm not the one making a mistake), and probably meant to say something like “oopsie” or “oopsie-doops”, but instead I ended up accidentally quoting LBT. :p

By the way, the song may irritate me, but I kinda like the phrase. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have been told by several people that I can do a VERY convincing teleport illusion.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,May 13 2010 on  01:22 AM
I am a pipe smoker.  Blame my two best friends for that.  But yeah.
Don't blame your friends for that. Peer pressure is a joke. I have a friend who always tells me he's going to get me laid one day and get me to start drinking. I laugh at him every time and tell him that I will never degrade myself to his level and destroy my life like he has.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today I officially graduated (with honors!) from college with my bachelor’s degree. :smile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats, Pangaea :goodluck!

As for me, I have never smoked and never intend to.  I've lost two relatives to lung cancer caused by smoking, and currently my grandmother is battling cancer caused by many years of smoking.  There is no family history of cancer, so that's how we know the smoking did it.

I was a secondhand-smoker as a kid for twelve years, and I hope it never causes me any health problems :neutral.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 17 2010 on  11:43 AM
Congrats, Pangaea :goodluck!
Thank you, Anna. :^.^:

It’s been ingrained in me from an early age that smoking (and drug abuse in general) is bad, and while I don’t have anything against people who do smoke (though I wish they wouldn’t, for their sake and others’), I would rather never let a cigarette or a secondhand product thereof come anywhere near my respiratory tract. Plus, I can’t stand the smell of cigarette smoke. :x

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I was a 2008 semifinalist in the US Biology Olympiad.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I put a little Redbelly bream in my little 10g tank. Pet river fish rule.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx