The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who would you rather listen to?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Christina Agualara

Evenescence or Korn?

Funny, I'm listening to Evenescence covering Korn's song "Thoughtless" right now! :lol

And for the one who says either says "Never heard of them" or "I actually like both", you have to pick one. You can't just say "Niether one of them" or "I actually like them both." It's very annoying and boring. We wanna know which one you like! We are actually interested in what you like, believe it or not. Please don't take this personally, but we want this thread to be INTERESTING. Not completely boring. And if you've never heard of any of them, don't post it. Just wait until someone posts something that you have heard of. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd really appreciate it if you just post what you like instead of both and not post when you've heard of neither of the bands we pick. Thank you.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I've never listened to either.

Nirvana or Nickelback?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I've never listened to either
Hey! That goes for everybody! This is a "Who would you rather listen to" thread! Not a "Have you heard of this or this?" thread! If you haven't listened to niether, than don't post it! It's just really annoying and boring. Thank you.

Nickelback

I'll ask this again, since someone posted "Never heard of them". Rihanna or Lady Gaga?

Please do NOT say "Never heard of them" or "Both" or "Niether". That's completely boring. Thank you.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^^
I agree.

To be truthful I like both, but since this is a "Who would you rather..." thread. I would say Lady Gaga, considering that I listen to more songs from her than I do for Rihanna.

Darren Styles or Beyonce?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Before I chose, I listened to some of Darren Styles' music. I'd have to go with Darren Styles. Beyonce's music is too flashy in comparison.

Adele or Rihanna?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
To be truthful I like both, but since this is a "Who would you rather..." thread. I would say Lady Gaga, considering that I listen to more songs from her than I do for Rihanna.

You see? That's something you can do. If you like both, you can just pick the one you listen to the most. Or if you've heard of niether, you can just pick the one you'd be interested in listening to the most. Simple as that.  :)

Rihanna.

Trace Adkins or Taylor Swift?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Actually I don't care of you all laugh I like Taylor Swifts.

Weird Al or Ricky Martin

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll go with Weird Al, since I remember hearing a few of his songs a few years ago.

U2 or Green Day?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll go with Green Day.

Lady GaGa or Katy Perry?

Like trulyfantasticme said, PLEASE DO NOT post "Neither" or "Both".

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Darn, as much as I like Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" music video. I'll have go with Lady Gaga, considering that I'm not a huge fan of KP's songs right now... Heck, if it weren't for certain radio stations for playing the same songs 24/7, I would've picked Katy Perry over Lady Gaga right now...

Anyhow, with that answered...

Listen to the "F.U.N song" by Spongebob or would you rather hear... ( pause ) ...Rebecca Black?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Tell me about it. I hate it when the radio stations play the same twenty songs!

I'd much rather than listen to Fun song.

Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber.  MWA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey! I did that one once!

Hate to say this but, Justin Bieber.

Avril Lavigne or P!nk?

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
A really hard choice for me, but I'll say P!nk.

Linkin Park or Greenday?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
That's weird...I could have swarn I posted this before.

Blink 182

Lady Gaga or Nickleback?  :lol I just picked two VERY different artists this time.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lady Gaga. Nickelback hasn't released anything good (in my opinion) lately.

P!nk or Theory of a Dead Man?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile