The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Foggy conditions at the moment. Scattered showers or thunderstorms for the afternoon and night. High of 74°F (~23.3°).

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I looked up "When does summer begin?" because I was curious about when it officially starts, and coincidentally it turns out it's tomorrow.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I looked up "When does summer begin?" because I was curious about when it officially starts, and coincidentally it turns out it's tomorrow.

11:54 am EDT to be exact, according to my astronomy calendar.

Had a brief thunderstorm yesterday, lots of regular rain today, enough so that much of Vermont has gotten flash flood warnings. Good thing my house is uphill from the nearby river. Temperatures are in the low 70s F, but for much of next week it'll be rather consistent at 80F.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's been quite rainy here as well, although thankfully my city rests along the tops of the coulees, so we seldom ever have to worry about flooding here.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Almost same as usual, the temperature stays about between 24-28°C.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Happy Summer Solstice Day, everyone! :Mo

It was raining in the morning, but sunshine has returned finally. Dew point/Humidity levels have already dropped a decent amount. Tomorrow's temperature is expected to be 79°F (~26.1°C) with even lower dew point/humidity. Looks like there's going to be a lot of days in the low 80s or above coming according to the forecast.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A little cooler today. 19°C. It might even start raining soon, judging by the current weather.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A nice 23C today. We're expecting a heat wave next week, with temperatures up to 37C! Not looking forward to that (this is a culture where air condition is not a common thing).

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Beautiful day with sunshine and a high of 79°F (~26.1°C). It feels so comfortable today because of the low humidity levels, especially when compared to the past five days. :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The forecast says there's risk of a thunderstorm tonight. Fine by me. I love thunderstorms!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
22°C and nothing like what StardustSoldier is having, so that's good. I'm not a big fan of thunderstorms. :sducky

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today was feeling a bit warmer than other days, but still comfortable nonetheless with low humidity, as the dew point was only 50°F (10°C). Today's high was 84°F (~28.9°C) with sunshine.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's been quite warm here lately, too warm for my taste, really. Right now the temperature is 21°C and is expected to rise later today. I do enjoy warm weather, but there's a limit to how much I can take before going crazy (no pun intended).

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is generally an ideal temperature for you guys? For me it's around 15-20°C.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ideal day temperatures would be 10°C - 20°C. Ideal night time temperatures for me would be 0°C - 10°C.

Today's temperature is 86°F (30°C) with the exact same dew point as yesterday, so humidity levels are low again. Partly Cloudy Skies today. :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:17:30 PM by ImpracticalDino »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would agree on the 10-20°C range. 15°C is a nice sweet spot.

Got a good amount of rain here the last couple of days, which I'm not minding at all.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today is much cooler than yesterday temperature wise, with a high of 73°F (~22.8°C). But, the dew point is much higher today, at around 70°F (~21.1°C). While it does feel very sticky today, it's actually slightly more comfortable than yesterday, especially because it was cloudy today.