The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ending the lies of LBT with Vids.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Basically guys, I've had it.  I've had it with all the lies and bad influencial stuff that come from people that basically hate LBT.  It's time the truth was told about it all and I plan to do it with some vids.

I've got some plans in mind of what to say on the stuff in the end.  I'm unsure of how many vids I'll have to make because of the length limit I've got with my membership on YouTube. (Posting it there because it's the best chance to attract people.)

One thing I will tell you is that it will, of course, contain LBT footage that will hopefully help point out the subject better and also end the lies once and for all. (Or at least decrease them somewhat.)

Understand guys, I've just basically had it and I want to do something about it, and this is what I came up with.  Hopefully, things will work out in the end. :)

Well, I'll see ya guys later. :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 22 2008 on  08:43 AM
I'm here to help.. ^^
Same here mate, good luck!  :^.^:
That's super of you to do a project like this!  :yes
You have my full support in this!  :)

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
i'm not gonna help but i gonna support you,

go! pokerplayer go!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Which lies are you referring to pokeplayer? Are there any which could easily be taken for truth by any reader? Many of the texts on LBT which include false statements are such extreme "sermons of hatred" that most people would recognize them as not objective and trustworthy.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think he is reffering to those unbelievable things malte. For us they are not logical, but for some they might be. They want to hate LBT because others like it.

For example take a good friend of mine, jasmijn. When I told her I loved LBT she said: 'What?!... You aren't serious about that' I asked her why she thought bad about it. She told me: 'Someone I knew always used to watch that when we were younger. I hate that girl, so I hate LBT.' She herself has never seen it at all..  :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
All right!  Go for it, pokeplayer!  It's high time we stood up for ourselves!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 22 2008 on  11:51 AM
I think he is reffering to those unbelievable things malte. For us they are not logical, but for some they might be. They want to hate LBT because others like it.

For example take a good friend of mine, jasmijn. When I told her I loved LBT she said: 'What?!... You aren't serious about that' I asked her why she thought bad about it. She told me: 'Someone I knew always used to watch that when we were younger. I hate that girl, so I hate LBT.' She herself has never seen it at all..  :p
You pretty much said it all, Mumbling. :)

I'm still trying to figure it all out.  This could take a while. -_- (Not that I'm not willing to do it.  I just don't have much time on my hands these days. :P:)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Perfectly understandable, bro...  I've still got time on my hands though, but, that will change soon, I think...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I¥ll be there for help too, if you need some screenshots or music  :yes

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No need to hurry.  Best to take it one step at a time when you have time and go back over some things a second time to be sure it's the way you want it.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The biggest thing is that since I removed my recordings of the full LBT movies, I have to put them back up.  It's going to take a few weeks to do that part of it.  While we wait for this, how about you guys give me ideas of which subjects I should talk about.

I know a few of them, but what else is there?

Also, what would you guys like me to talk about first?

Remember, popular choice will win! :)

Well, that's all I have to say right now.  So, I'll see ya later! :^.^:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm always good at providing ideas. :yes

Let's see... Perhaps you should identify the things about LBT that makes people hate it. *pauses to think more* Then maybe you should try to find things that disprove all the lies you have heard about. Hopefully, you'll be able to show more of the "good things" about LBT than the "bad things". This is all I can think of for now.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dude, that is an EXCELLENT idea!  ...Why didn't I think of that myself? :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That sounds like a good idea.  You can use that as a start, it may give you ideas for other things to do.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
& don't forget links to where you upload the videos or have them.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,May 25 2008 on  03:57 PM
I'm always good at providing ideas. :yes

Let's see... Perhaps you should identify the things about LBT that makes people hate it. *pauses to think more* Then maybe you should try to find things that disprove all the lies you have heard about. Hopefully, you'll be able to show more of the "good things" about LBT than the "bad things". This is all I can think of for now.
Seems like everyone's agreeing with you thus far.

So, let's start identifying what it is that makes others HATE LBT.

Okay, go!

(Note: Please keep the flaming and bashing to a minimum.  I want this topic to stay.)