The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie's mom as a sharptoothed flyer

Jrd89 · 9 · 1944

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm sorry that I get so excited when I find something that I really love Guys, I can't resist. I wanted to share with you how much I love Darkhououmon's drawing of Petrie's Mom (Mama Flyer) as a flying sharptooth. I LOVE it!

(I have no intention of being a "copycat", I'm just "imagining" what i'd look like.) :D

(I know this may sound weird coming from a guy on a female character :( , but.. I love her colors, and even though i'm a light tan rhamphorhynchus in "Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond", I would love to have the same body colors as "Petrie's mom as a flying sharptooth" guys. (it's neat to imagine, anyways.) I'd love to "hatch" out of my egg with her colors. Heh heh.

I'm sure there's got to be at least one other flyer in the LBT world that would have the same dark blue main body/light blue belly colors that she has. :yes

I LOVE that dark blue she has for her legs and wings, and main body. I woudn't mind//like to have those for my body colors if I were a flyer.

I love her colors that much (as well as the picture) I love how Darkhououmon drew her. I LOVE IT! :D AND it's very fascinating, too. ;) I've been visiting the picture a lot in the last few days i've been online. I love the picture that much, guys!

Here's a link to it. (Darkhououmon did an Awwwesome job! ^_^)  I LOVE it!  Sorry for babbling or talking too long on this "Petrie's mom as a flying sharptooth" picture, but I REALLY love it that much! she's awesome! Her teeth, her wings, her knees, her feet, PERFECT! :D :D   (sorry if i'm getting too hooked on  this picture, but I REALLY LOVE looking at it, and it means a lot to me! :D)  

SUPER Job, Darkhououmon! :D It's perfect! (well, to me it is, being a HUGE flyer fan and all! ;) )

What do you think of it, guys?  The drawing is in the link below: What a drawing! It's also my FAVORITE Petrie's mom drawing, too. ;) :yes

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/Inf...asharptooth.jpg

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What a very awesome and wonderful drawing Dark did. I loved the colors and style of it a lot.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I liked how Dark drew it. Hope to see more work soon.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
**EDIT** *Oops. I'm sorry, Chronicler. I didn't know. Yeah, it would've fit better in the Fanart and Fanfiction section. Oh well. <_<, It's just one picture. My mistake though, for posting it in the wrong section.*

I hope to see more from her too, Petrie85.  She's a great artist. :D

And the way DarkHououmon drew Petrie's mom's body and the line details throughout each part of her body (her wings, skin, eyes, teeth, beak, claws, feet, and knees.. everywhere.) :D :wub

As for her colors, my favorite color on her main dark blue on her body, her arms, the outside of her wings, the top of her head, and the stripe on her beak. It looks VERY beautiful to me. :wub

I know.. I can't seem to say enough about "Petrie's mom as a flying sharptooth". I really love this picture THAT much! :D

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shouldn't this go in the Fanart/Fanfiction section? :confused

(by the way, DarkHououmon is a she ;) )

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
**Ok, I told Nick22, and he moved it here to Fanart and Fanfiction, where it belongs.**

Continue posting, guys. :yes