The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 92385

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's on my mind right now:

*This job I want reeeeeeeeeally badly.  I hope I get it!
*A story I'm revising.
*Why some people can't seem to be 100% happy for an individual for his or her accomplishments.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am going to hate going into that dreaded glitched room underneath the Charms classroom in Lego Harry Potter Years 1 - 4.

That....and how in the hell have I managed to accumulate over 1 billion studs on the game too? :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not sure I'll ever fully understand people (who does :rolleyes:?), especially their fear of someone or something "different".  I guess I'm sick of hearing people encourage other people to "Be Yourself!" and then trash those who dare to be unique or different.

It almost seems like many think it's okay to be yourself, but to not be any different than the next person who comes along :rolleyes, as if being different is a virus.  I'm not sure I'm making any bit of sense right now :rolleyes.  I'm just tired of there being so much hypocrisy about uniqueness within the human race.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I honestly can't understand how my dental health got so bad so quickly. On the checkup before my most recent one, I was told that everything was good. After my most recent checkup in May, I've had three fillings in the last month, and earlier today I got a temporary crown for a bottom left back tooth. (I'll get the permanent one in on August 18.) This is the first time I've ever gotten one.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about what I'm going to draw for pokeplayer984's LBT tribute, and how I'm going to finish it in time. :unsure: :neutral

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
More things I'm thinking…

ï Whoa! The “Land Before Time” section on this forum has been really inactive for the last eight hours! :blink:

ï Did I remember to take my medication yesterday? :unsure:

ï What is it with the refrigerators in our house?! First the one downstairs croaked on us and won't keep anything cold, and now the upstairs one won't chill a soda you place on the left of the shelf, but will turn it to slush if you place it closer to the right! :mad

ï When is StarfallRaptor next going to post in the “Wayfaring Strangers” RP? :unsure:

ï What should I post in the “In The Land Before Time” RP? :confused

ï Why must I procrastinate on everything?! :bang

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
What am I thinking?

-I probably should read Beowulf and do some summer school. >.>

-I'm going to miss my brother. :( I wish he didn't have to leave.

-Why can't I get a relationship? What am I not good enough for people? :rolleyes

-About the rp

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm sorry about your bro man. And don't feel sorry about not having a good mate. I seem to be losing my best friend to another old friend of his. I'm not jealous, just a little observant.

inlerah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
what am i thinking

- whitch song am i going to play at my final gig tomorrow: one, behind blue eyes, hotel california, or attempt freebird

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
- whitch song am i going to play at my final gig tomorrow: one, behind blue eyes, hotel california, or attempt freebird
My votes for hotel california

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I made a rather ugly discovery last night. I have a bed with several drawers underneath which is rather handy to store stuff. Yet I also live in a cellar-room where air humidity is rather high and yesterday I found that the underside of the drawers is covered with mildew :x
Now I hope that I can get rid of this rather unhealthy fungi :unsure:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I hope this heat wave ends soon. I'm getting tired of my living couch next to the window mounted air conditioner being a better place to sleep than my own bed.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jul 29 2010 on  11:38 PM
I made a rather ugly discovery last night. I have a bed with several drawers underneath which is rather handy to store stuff. Yet I also live in a cellar-room where air humidity is rather high and yesterday I found that the underside of the drawers is covered with mildew :x
Now I hope that I can get rid of this rather unhealthy fungi :unsure:
Two things I want to say:

1. My bed has that! :yes Drawers under the bed, so I have more room to put stuff in.

2. Yikes! Better get someone to clean that! :o

I hope this heat wave ends soon. I'm getting tired of my living couch next to the window mounted air conditioner being a better place to sleep than my own bed.

The weather here has been really hot too. Funny thing is, that's unusual for where I live. Right now it's just foggy, but I seem to be hot ALL THE TIME when it's time to go to bed. I'm still trying to figure out why. :confused

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
About my embarrassing moment on the job today, which can be found in more detail in the "Embarrassing Moments" thread in the AM Section :oops  :slap.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm really starting to crave Cheetos right now, so much to the point that I keep thinkin' 'bout Jeff Foxworthy's "Naked Eating Cheetos" stand-up gig :rolleyes.  Cheetos give me bad heartburn (it's the cheese, durrr :p), but they taste so good at the same time and I don't know what it is :lol.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm so happy about Prop 8 being called back! :smile

And the fact that the judge himself made the comment, "I'm not being given any good reason why this proposition should stay." it makes me laugh  :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I get so sick of drama.  It seems to ruin even the happiest of news :rolleyes.  But, I just can't bring myself to pretend to like those who I don't even have any respect for :crazy.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A couple of things:

*I've been seriously procrastinating on getting any fanart made :rolleyes.

*Job searching keeps me so busy.

*I need to continue on my story but have no motivation right now :bang.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just realized my brain is busted and the smoke is clouding my thought processes, so I'm too scared to post my current "thoughts" :confused.

See what three nights of really poor sleep can do to someone :p?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How I got CT here, confused in the "The Person Above Me" thread.....getting her to get confused that she thought that I was LBTFan13.....because of sharing similar avatars :lol:

I shall say this....they're similar because they're of the same person actually, Albert Wesker, Resident Evil 5 version :lol