The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 43104

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I mean slow down a little bit.. that will help others just joining up to catch up quickly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Personally I think the TDV season two RP, sould be put on hold until the TDV season one story on fanfiction.net is finished.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll slow down...but I was hoping we could still continue the rp, if that's ok by you.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure we can continue.. but lets slow down the pace a little. Right now we'd be adding several pages a day..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, how about this: The same person cannot post twice within the same hour of one of their own posts?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or you have to have at least 4 lines in your posts. thios will cut down on one liners..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good idea.  You can post when you want Nick22.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot raced away throiugh the bushes, the roar of Chomper's parents reaching him from a distance. He keopt running, it had been awhiole since he had been on the island..
)Oh and you have to add new characters too, not just the 14 returning characters)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dein kept looking around, when he caught Rory's trail. "Where are you..." he said.

Petrie noticed this, and decided to act. "Me over here!" he called, and that got Dein's attention. The big sharptooth began going after the flyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another part of the island far away from the rest of the players, the 8 non-returning players from season 1 (Mo, Tricia, Nod, Rhett, Hyp, Tera, Mutt, and Ichy) were watching all the action on a big TV monitor.

"Glad we don't have to play this anymore," Tera said relieved, but she was angry about how she was cheated out of the game by Guido last season.

(Like I mentioned in the RP discussion, all of us can control the 8 non-returners.)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It depends on who will be the winner and we dont know which of them will make it." Guido said "I just hope it will be over soon. I hate seating down and doing nothing"

(Do we have to? By the way... Is Confession Camera working? :) )
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yeah, the confession cam is here. But you'd have to do it in the syle of how it appears in the story, IE:

CC

Guido: (Or Whoever): Then say whatever.

Chris looked over at the players who had been caught.  "Well, I'm sure Chef could whip up something for you, or you could use the confession cam dudes," Chris said to guido.

All the dinos groaned at the thought of Chef's food.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Realizing Rory and Petrie were now caught, Shorty said, "I think I've figured out which of us should win." He then shoved Rory out into the open and made a run for it.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
CC:

Guido: I dont know about others, but I will surely get myself my own food. I even spoted from above a few promising places... I would eat Chef's food only if I had no other choice.

Guido looked around the bonfire, but except for him and the rest of "losers", there was nothing at the beach.

"Where are we going to live in, Chris? I dont see any cabins around here..." he asked.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey!" Rory called as Dein bumped him with his foot, eliminating him. Dein then snatched Petrie, who wasn't flying fast enough. "Hey, two fliers, one rock," he laughed. (Two birds, one stone.)

~~~~~~~~~

Chris had an answer to Guido's question. "Look up there dude." At thee tops of a few very tall trees were treehouses. "Our interns made those a week ago. We lost 7 in the process, but they still got the job done. That's where you'll be sleeping in."

REMAINING:

Ali
Cera
Littlefoot
Shorty
Ruby

"After the next 3 tags, the game will be over!" the host announced.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Brek I'd feel a lot better if you would still put the TDV season two RP on hold until the TDV season one story was finished? Because even though I know Chomper wins. I would still would like finish reading it, that is you and the others wouldn't mind waiting until you did finish the first story!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Look, at the rate it's going, I wouldn't finish the story until May, and I don't want to put this RP on Hiatus too.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well... They look solid" Guido commented, then he glanced at two more players who were tagged. The ending was nearing now at the very fast pace...

(If you have to talk about it, then could you use a discussion topic for this RP, so we wouldnt have so much offtopic here?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Lets us put things on hold for now, and discuss this further in the discussion thread, which I've put in the Discussion area)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Like I said DP, you don't have to read this rp. If it bothers you that season 1 isn't finished, then don't read this. It's as simple as that.)

CC

Chomper: Those treehouses look cool! I just hope they are stable.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Done to the last five, littlefoot continued running down  a marked path.. 'I wonder what crazy ideas Chris has cooked up for us this time.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: