The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 43110

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(You guys can PM me if you think of any challenge ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.)

While Terri went after Ali and Cera, Dein was following Littlefoot's trail. "The longneck can't be too far away," he thought to himself.

Rita just gave Chomper another kiss. "Another season of insanity," she sighed happily.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The heavy sounds of the male sharptooth, gew louder, and littlefoot, respondingf it to it, changed direction, cut through some cbrush and noticed a large log with a hole in it, he stuck his head and neck into it, abnd squeezed himself through, it was a tighr squeeze, bu t he managed to crawl though the hole and out the other side, LIttlefoot now focused on putting distance between himseldf on the Sharptooth,,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Tippy tilted her head for a moment and asked,  "Uhh...how are the four footers going to get in...we aren't that good at climbing. Tippy really isn't that good."

~~~~

Terri was glad that both Chomper and Rita had both given up together. She was now still looking for someone to tag, and she spotted Cera taking a break from running. Terri smiled gleefully and tried to be as quiet as possible so she could properly sneak up on her prey.

Cera was getting a drink when she got this bad feeling and on instinct alone, she bolted forward and ran into a cave at the far end of the pond. She turned and continued walking backwards as Terri walked closer, and it was then that she realized the sharptooth couldn't fit.

Terri heard laughter as she approached the cave and immediately knew she wouldn't be able to fit...so she did the only thing she could think of, she laid herself down in the water with her face peering into the cave right at Cera.

Cera not one to back down from a challenge sat down as well, and stared Terri down.

~~~~~

Confession Cam:

"HA! I can't believe I talked Chris into letting me be a spectator for this season...hehehe....this is going to be good!" said Longtail aloud as he rubbed his claws together with a menacing laugh.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris had an explanation for Tippy. "Using these lifts Tippy," Chris explained. It was basically a pulley system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dein as closing in on Littlefoot. "You're mine!" he laughed, cornering the longneck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CC

Chomper:  My parents are great hunters. I'm sure we'll be down to two in no time.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri and Cera continued to stare each other down, waiting for the other to make a move, and yet still neither one of the two females moved.

~~~~

Tippy smiled and giggled as she said aloud, "Tippy wonders how she missed that. Oh well...it looks like fun!"

~~~~

CC:

Longtail: They think those pulleys are going to be fun...yeah right...I can't wait to see them use those things....I almost lost my tail just standing next to one! hahahaha!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dein walked behind the cave where Cera was hidden, and he realized his mate's tactics. He figured out one of the players  was in the cave, and he had a plan.

Bending down towards a small gap in the cave, he let out a mighty roar when Cera wasn't expecting it behind her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Rhett asked the other losers from season 1.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot crouched down low to the ground and  dashed between Dein's legs, the move caught the Sharptooth by surprise and Littlefoot managded to evade capture for now..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera screamed in surprise and darted out of the cave, right towards Terri. However even in her fear induced state she had enough sense to jump to the right and evaded Terri's snout by mere inches. And she kept running for her life.

Terri had to admit, she thought Cera would've run right into her...but the little threehorn proved difficult to tag...and that in itself was a surprise. She then looked to Dein.
"Thank you. I was getting tired of waiting for her to come out."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're welcome dear," Dein grinned. He had another idea.  He dashed ahead, secretly following besides Cera, he was hidden by the trees.

When the threehorn didn't see it coming, Dein stuck his foot out in frot of him, and Cera was unable to stop running in time, and she bumped into it.

"Gotcha!" he laughed

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When Cera realized she'd been caught she let loose a scream that echoed across the entire island for several minutes.

Terri had to grin and bear the sounds Cera was making at being tagged.
"She does not take losing well does she?" Terri asked her mate.

CC:

Longtail: Wow....I can still hear Cera screaming. She must've been tagged already, and not been one of the final three.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It looks like someone is not very happy right now" Guido sneered as he heard Cera's scream of deafeat.

CC:

Guido: Maybe it would be better that Cera wont be a captain of a team. Dont get me wrong. I wouldnt be glad of getting caught either, but Cera is clearly overreacting...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Only 4 players left dudes!" Chris announced.
"Littlefoot, Shorty, Ali, and Ruby: After 2 of them are eliminated, we have our captains!"

~~~~~~~

"No she does not," Dein smirked, dropping Cera off at the beach.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"How will they choose their teams?" Guido asked Chris "And after all this is over what we will be doing next?"
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera was grumbling to herself as she felt the sand benith her feet. When she made eye contact with the rest of her friends her glare was one of extreme anger and rage, so much so that it was almost palpable.

Tippy took several steps away from Cera out of sheer fear of what might happen, and she didn't have the guts to say anything either.

Ducky wanted to help Cera, but she also knew that leaving her to vent her anger was most likely to smarter choice in the matter. So she climbed atop Spike and said, "maybe we should go find a safe place."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris let out a sinister grin. He had something in mind. "Each captain will pick a player, then the other, until each team is consisted of 6 players each."

Chomper looked confused. "6 per team, but there's 14 of us," he said. Chris laughed. "I know dudes, before the captains pick their teammates, we will have the first double elimination in the TDV series: So in other words, you'll be voting off 2 players tonight, and the only invincible ones are the captains."

"Huh?!" they went.

~~~~~~~

Dein and Terri were chasing after Ali and Littlefoot

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera in her fit of anger turned and gave Chris and her friends a death glare.
"If any of you vote me off...I'll get you back! I SWEAR!" She screamed and then stormed off further down the beach.

Ducky was shocked both at Cera's outburst and at learning of the double elimination.
"But that is not fair, no,no, no!" she cried.

Tippy sighed.
"Tippy knew something like this would happen."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Everyone was thinking about who to vote off.

Rory and Petrie had a common thought: Guido, but they couldn't think of a second one.

Myra meanwhile was getting anoyed slightly by Rita's obsession over Chomper. She liked both of them, but she felt this was too much sometimes.....

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
CC:

Shorty: I'll admit that what I did to Rory probably wasn't very nice, but hey, I'll do anything to improve my chances of winning.

Shorty continued running. However, after running through a few bushes, he suddenly noticed he was falling. Fortunately, he didn't fall far, and ended up in a river. He quickly got out of the river and said, "I really need to learn to watch where I'm going."

Ruby had been running along the beach for so long that she thought she was probably on the other side of the island, by now. "This island seems a lot bigger than I thought it would be," she said to herself. She was now starting to worry about soon reaching a cliff, which would easily force her to change direction. For now, there were no cliffs to be seen.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the sharpteeth were running after Littlefoot and Ali, Dein's sniffer began acting up.

"I smell another longneck, along the river," he said, picking up Shorty's trail. "I'll handle him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Ruby!" Tricia waved from the area the non-returners were.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"What's got into Cera? She is acting so sharply, that I am beginning to be afraid of her." Guido said hesitantly to the rest, but not too loud, so Cera could not hear him.