The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I don't really know if there's been a topic about needing help with member titles before, but I just had to bring this up.

For those who have member titles of some sort, how are you able to create them? Because I would seriously love to have a member title of my own!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Member title? Exactly what are you referring to?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Simple enough. I'm referring to the little text that is quoted above each members' usernames and avatars (if they have one). You know, like yours says "Entire team is ponies!". I would like mine to be...well, I'm not telling yet!

But anyways, how or where can I create one of them? And no, I'm not intending to start a "Bruton the Iguanodon-ish" thread, I'm just curious.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
If you go to your controls (where you can also change your avatar, signature and the like) and then go to "Edit profile info" you will find a text field at the top of the page into which you can enter your member title and save it by pressing the Amend my profile button at the bottom of the page.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In addition, I'm sure you'll also need to have at least a certain number of posts before you'll be allowed to create your own member title. I think it's 100, so it looks like you'll have to wait a little while before you can make your member title.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Kinda figured that. Thanks for pointing it out, Chronicler!