The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Still on Resi 5 but just got the latest Versus mode download. Not bad but the integral mechanics of how Resi works makes it a little stiff. Still, an exciting additional game mode  :D

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right now, I'm playing Age of Mythology.

It is an awesome game! I recommend it to anyone who likes real-time strategy games.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mostly I've been playing Rock Band and Fuel for PS3. ;)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Right now, test playing a game I'm making for my Mid Term in computer gaming class.  It's a single-player scrolling shooter with aliens.  I'm polishing off anything else I need to do before I turn it in.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I recently stopped playing the new Ghostbusters Video Game, and I'll just say that it's a lot of fun.  Too much to talk about right now, so I'll just say that you should buy this game.  It's really worth the $60.00. :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've just bought Prototype and it's pretty awsome.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I recently stopped playing Red Alert 3 ... hence my change in Avatar :(

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jurassic park 3 island attack for GBA!!! it's very hard.......not anymore!!! i love my slow-mo glitch! :DD
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mainly into inFamous about now. Yep that's right people. I finally put Resi 5 down for a while. SHOCK! HORROR! :DD In fact, I've done one better. I've actually lent it to a friend for him to bask in its greatness!  :lol My brother got Prototype for his birthday yesterday so I can always look to that once I'm done with inFamous  ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've been playing Rock Band 2 still. I have about $270 worth of mods for my drums so i've been putting them to good use. Oh, and for anyone who watched my rock band video of me playing Panic Attack (and/or those who care), i've gotten a lot better (my high score is almost 150K better with 5 stars and 96-97%). I'm actually thinking of making another RB video,with a different song of coarse...maybe even a different instrument.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Just beat Red Faction: Guerilla (loved the ending). Now, I'm working on Tiger Woods 10 - needed a change of pace from the massive levels of destruction.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Now playing Sims 2: Castaway for the Wii.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Playing GHostbusters for the pS3..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A friend of mine coerced me into acquiring a copy of Far Cry 2 for PS3. I must say I very impressed with it. Just another game to add to the list of titles I've yet to play through  :DD

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Still playing Prototype; I'm stuck on this campaign mission, so I'm just going after the Web of Intrigue people and doing all of these challenges as well. Oh right, and I'm going on a killing rampage across Manhattan.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Earthbound, after having cleared Mother 3, which was actually a pretty good game. And both were actually pretty hard, especially after still having to beat over 50% of Earthbound.

What? I'm into old styles. <-<

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After nearly a year, I finally have enough free time to get back to playing Civilization 4, one of the best games I've ever played, in my opinion.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls