The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Need some pictures from some episodes

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm having a little trouble getting pictures from Mysterious Tooth Crisis, Great Egg Adventure, and Hermit Of Black Rock. Can you please post me some pictures from those episodes on this topic?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sure someone could provide you with those pictures. ;)
How come you don't can make your own? You don't owe the episode, or are you missing a screenshot maker?
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You say you're having problems getting images from those episodes? If you could explain what the problem is, I'm sure someone can help you figure it out so that you can get the images you want and not some random images.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How do you make pictures from Windows Media player on a laptop?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have some pictures from those episodes, no idea how to post them.  I did upload some to lbt wiki back when I use to go there, but I do have some I didn't post there and I can easily get more if you have a way I can get pictures to you and if you need certain shots.  

As for how to get pictures from windows media player someone said how to.  I think you hold down something and press I or some letter like that.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomer gulping in Mysterious Tooth crisis could be a good picture.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What sort of gulping?

I googled and got the following result.  I'll copy the important part of that page.  Not sure if this is what you are looking for:

Very simple actually. When playing the video or when it is paused just press Ctrl and I button together (Ctrl+I). Windows media player then throws up a save as screen and you can save the screen shot as a JPEG file.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Found the scene, what sort of screenshot would you want?  One of the frames where Chomper gulps?  Though I've no way to post pictures even if I get the right ones.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Feb 4 2009 on  05:12 PM
How do you make pictures from Windows Media player on a laptop?
Not sure about WMP, but I use VLC, and it's good enough to please me.
But I've learned the hard way. :wow
If you want screenshots good enough to please you, VLC is a good choice.
To find it, just google it.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I've said it once, and Kor has fortunately repeated it.

I can't see how you can't take a screenshot from Windows Media Player.

What version of Media Player are you using? Windows Media Player 8 (usually included in Vista or Windows 2007) or the older version, mainly from XP?

I think its the same way to take a screenshot in both, holding Ctrl and pressing "I" at the same time.

If you aren't able, though, you can take a lower quality screenshot by pressing the Print Screen Button. It will create an image you can paste in Paint, for example, and then save. It will capture the whole screen, but also the screenshot you want. Afer, you will just have to crop it until you get only the screenshot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, just pause the video, and hold down the control (Ctrl) button and press the i (I) button.  not the 1 button.  I use media player classic since it comes with many of it's own codecs, is free and once the video is paused you can advance it 1 frame at a time to get the perfect screenshot & easy to take 5 or more with just 1-2 frames being advanced and then choose the best one of what you took.  

I can take screenshots if you need them, no idea how to get them to you or how to post them, but if you can take your own you'd be much happier, but it is up to you.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Just download VLC media player. You should know how to do this ;-) Open the video, pause it at the scene you want to take a screenshot. Click on video then snapshot and you have your screenshot ;-)

You could search in google for pictures as well, or like Kor said on this Wiki side. Just right click the picture you want to have and click save picture on pc.

I hope that helped

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
or you can try media player classic instead of vcl, up to you.  And look over the lbt wiki site.  It has lots of screenshots, most of which I uploaded there.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You cannot do screenshots with WMP...practically ever!  If by chance you get lucky, you have just the right setup to make it work.

Go to http://www.videolan.org and grab VLC media player to capture screenshots.  Its one of the only players I know that works.  Its under one of the menus to capture the frame, just click it when you want to capture.  It doesn't get much easier.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
vcl isn't the only choice.  Since folks seem to only like that media player and not the one I've used for over 90% of the screenshots I took I'll not mention it anymore.