The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama: The Musical

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Apparently next Tuesday (April 6th), Cartoon Network is airing the TDA equivalent of TDDDI from season 1 , so that special will set the stage for season 3 and show how Cody, Noah, and Tyler will return and how Sierra and Alejandro are introduced.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Seems interesting. Can't wait to see it.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Also, I recall hearing something that Duncan is eliminated in the 2nd episode because he refuses to sing. Makes sense for him, IMO.  :DD

Also, from Cody's team, IMO, I'm sure that he and Sierra are safe till the merge (Cody for being the only guy on his team and Sierra for being new), as are Izzy and Alejandro from Team 2 (For the same reasons, only Izzy's being that she's the only girl on her team.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, it airs tonight.

I can't wait to see why Heather's in a Gwen wig!  :DD  And why see's mocking Katie and Sadie with sock puppets... :DD

At least we know for sure Noah and Ezekiel will have dialogue in the special.  And I'm certain we'll know for sure who'll be in season 3 by the end (because I'm sure you can see the airplane in one of the shots of the trailer.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So, to recap:

Heather and Gwen had a blog war,
Lindsay and Beth spent months in jail,
Cody, Justin, Harold, and Trent had formed a band,
Noah was Chris's assistant,
Chris set up a test to see if the contestants could still cause drama.
Geoff, Beth, Justin, Katie, Sadie, Eva, and Trent missed being in the third season season because they were looking for help in the desert,

So, the returners are:
Cody, Gwen, Izzy, Tyler, Noah, Bridgette, Ezekiel (confirmed!), Courtney, Lindsay, Owen, Harold, Leshawna, Duncan, DJ, and Heather.
And the newcomers are Sierra and Alejandro.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/pro...tdwt/index.html

And the season starts in June!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :DD  :DD

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnMTk8dgDw

This video by the actor who voices Chris gives us a glimpse at the TDWT theme!  :)  :)

We also get the first few seconds of an episode recap, so now we know one episode will be in Australia.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would have commented earlier, but I've been busy with other things.

Yeah, it was quite an episode, definitely worth being an hour long. Interesting to see how Sierra and Alejandro made it on season three. Sierra was asked to interview the contestants as they arrived and when they were locked out of the studio, she convinced everyone to go after Chris so they could be on season three. Alejandro did his part in Chris' plan so well that he was rewarded with a spot on season three.

Based on how Eva reacted to not being on season three, I have a feeling that she'll find a way to get back on the show like Courtney did in season two.

Also, it was nice to see Ezekiel finally use the confessional (with a rather funny outcome).

Edit: I want to avoid spoilers, so I won't bother watching that video.

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0ipOGfjGg

And he's a video from the VA who voices Chris on the first day of recording Season 4!  :)  :)  All new characters for the entire cast1

So now it seems that even though World Tour is not the final season of Total Drama, it's presumably the last one focusing on the original cast.  :( Not saying at all I think a fully-new cast would be bad, I just hope they get referenced in the fourth season and are not forgotten about.

And that video confirms (This isn't really spoilers) that World Tour will be 26 episodes long like TDI and TDA.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it will be interesting to see who wins the third season. have they given a title to season 4 yet
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSCDGtPYcRY
A new TDWT commercial! We can know add Peru to the list of locations they'll be visiting, which as of now include:
Japan
The Yukon
New York City
Paris
Peru
The German alps
Australia
Egypt
The Amazon Jungle

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Seems the US premiere is set for June 21st, and it'll be a two=part episode set in Egypt.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx020Xcnvuo

Another trailer, and we can tell the musical element is still in the season.

Warning: This trailer may or may not (We'll have to see once the season actually airs) confirm who goes home early and may even show a brief shot of what could be the final episode....I doubt it, but it could be...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Th first episode of TDWT aired as a sneak peak in Canada, and it looks like the first one out is......Duncan.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No surprise there. Look back on page 2 at the speculations I made about who would be the first few voted off, thanks to hints in the trailer. It seems my first guess is correct, though I would probably revise my reason for him being kicked off.

Adding on to those speculations, I think that after Duncan, Ezekiel, Harold, and Leshawna, Tyler will be the next one voted off. This is based on an ad I saw on TV, where Owen, Izzy, Noah, and Alejandro high-five each other. The only member of their (believed) team that's missing is Tyler, which leads me to believe he will be the first one voted off of his team.

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually...in a later trailer, they show the Izzy, Noah, Alejandro, and Owen high-five again, but then Tyler walks into frame and falls down. He's not the first out on his team, as far as we know though....

Also, based on the trailers, it seems the next out are Ezekiel, Harold, Bridgette, and Leshawna. You'll notice from the trailer that those  are all on the same team, and from a brief clip in Peru, it seems DJ and Lindsay will be the last members standing on their team.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Things we learn in the new episode:

Cody's last name is Anderson,
It seems all the singing parts are done by the cast's regular VAs.
It seems Izzy's on the Gwen-Cody-Heather-Courtney team while Sierra's on the Alejandro-Noah-Tyler-Owen team. However, we know by the NYC episode (Episode 5 of this season), the teams will be the way we figured from the trailer so I think Izzy and Sierra will switch next episode.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Things we can assume from further previews:

Izzy and Sierra switch teams. (Confirmed pretty much.)
Team Amazon (The  girls and Cody team) are the ones sent to elimination in either the Hawaii or Amazon jungle episode (Based on the flowers Heather is wearing.)
Duncan will return later in the season.
Blainley from the Celebrity Manhunt special will make a return appearance.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QhoWuW4MZ4&feature=channel

Someone posted the next few songs from the next few episodes! (Audio only, no video though.) They are pretty catchy  :DD