The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~EARLY RELEASE POST~

Well, here it is!  Not the best quality, but still very good in the end.

Season 7 Episode 12 - Discordant Harmony Early Release Version

Nothing more than an episode of Fluttershy and Discord having a tea party.  As far as I'm concerned, they actually made it good.

Enjoy! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow another early release it sounds horrible but I'll check it out

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it happened again.  Australia released another new episode.  I feel it is THE episode you have to see.

I'll post it first thing tomorrow.

See ya later! :wave

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is the Perfect Pear episode
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXKcFn0YwE no point dude start posting today Instead of tomorrow kinda pointless dude. But lucky I just posted the link.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Both were fun episodes to watch, and enjoyable.  And the 2nd was quite informative.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes I agree Perfect pear was amazing and such a great meaningful episode. It had heart and made me shed some happy tears. The only good episode in season seven so far.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Hahaha, oh man, William Shatner voiced Grand Pear- I knew he sounded familiar :lol

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Although I still will not post my reviews for any early release episodes until after they've aired in the US, I will admit that I was so impressed with "Perfect Pear" that I decided to watch it a second time (very unusual for me when it comes to early releases).

By the way, ADFan, YouTube videos of new episodes typically don't last long before the video inevitably gets taken down (typically in little more than a day), so I say let pokeplayer post his own link. (Besides, I prefer DailyMotion anyway.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
I gotta admit that I'm a little surprised to know that this series is still going on... I thought it had ended a long time ago.

I have no chance of catching up now, probably. But oh well, I was fond of it while the appeal lasted for me.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We're getting a 8th and 9th season I think. And three more equestria girls movies are being made and a full length movie comes out this year.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just watched the perfect pear episode again gosh this is the best episode ever. If the rest of season 7 is awful atleast we got one perfect episode from this season.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~SUMMARY POST~

What's this?  A Summary Post when there is no pony episode?  What madness is this?  Actually, this is for the Equestria Girls Specials.  We begin the US release of the episodes in the morning.  So deal with that!

Anyways, on to the summary of the first one.

----------------
Title: Dance Magic

Summary: When Rarity finds out about a music video competition, she's eager to convince her friends at Canterlot High to enter the contest. The girls soon learn that Crystal Prep Academy are also interested in participating in the contest. The students at CPA have many more resources and are better dancers! Will they be able to pull together and make a winning music video?
--------------

Yes, there will be official Live Streams of the specials.  So if you have yet to see the episode, (Like me for once.) make sure to check them out.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Already saw it dude these where leaked already they're not bad to be Honest with you.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The first episode was meh in my opinion but I'll The second one today

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~LIVE STREAM POST~

Sorry, they were LATE at posting the Live Stream.  Still, here it is!

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Special 1 - Dance Magic Live Stream

There ya go!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I already found all three specials on another site so I'm all set

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
~ONLINE POST~

Okay, here it is!  The online version of the episode.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Special 1 - Dance Magic Dailymotion Version

I'll post my review of it tomorrow.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ADFan, could you please shut up about seeing the early releases already? We got the memo weeks ago, so there's no point in repeating it ten times a day.

Anyway, onto my review...
(spoilers)
So the first of the three Equestria girls specials starts with fundraising efforts to pay off the damages done to Camp Everfree back in the previous movie. Car washes, bake sales, and doggy day cares only get them halfway to their target, and since Rarity is the only one to have yet offered an idea, she gladly accepts the challenge (though secretly she's worried because she simply doesn't have an idea yet).

Conveniently, the mall is holding a contest for an original dance and music video with a cash prize that is more than twice what they need, but the Crystal Prep students are also entering with a fundraising effort of their own (to hold their school's spring dance on a yacht, as suggested by now Principal Cadance). Rarity has a plan, but needs to invest all of the money they had already raised to make it happen. However, the Rainbooms are struggling with the dance moves, and worse, Rarity discovers the Crystal Prep girls have stolen her idea.

After her friends fail to come up with any good new ideas, Rarity has all but given up when she overhears the Crystal Prep girls are lacking an original song, the opposite dilemma that the Rainbooms had been facing. So Rarity offers them a radical solution to everyone's problems: work together on a single video, combining the Rainbooms song with the Crystal Prep dancing. The resulting video wins the contest and the massive cash prize is enough to completely pay off both fundraising efforts.

I have to say, while it was nice to see the return of the Crystal Prep girls, it certainly could've been better. Not only was Indigo Zap completely absent, but also there was also little sign of the unique quirks suggested in their first appearances  in the Friendship Games movie. Only Sugarcoat seems to have completely retained her distinctive quirk, while Sour Sweet (surprisingly taking the lead role for the Crystal Prep girls in this special) seems to be a little toned down.

Regardless, as with the previous Equestria Girls movies, I do intend to watch these specials many times over the next few weeks. Not to mention, I did like the song from the music video.

(end spoilers)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls