The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Mumbling

Mumbling · 333 · 33907

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bump! It's been over two years, things have changed and there are lots of new members... So hopefully there are some new questions for me :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well guessed ;)

What's your favourite food?
Inactive, probably forever.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 12 2013 on  07:33 PM
Well guessed ;)

What's your favourite food?
This has been asked before and my answer was:

Hmm! French fries? Yup, I really like those. And I like pizza and chicken and.. any meat really. :p

Does this still apply? Yes, but I prefer pizza over fries now, and hamburger over chicken ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Sorry, if some questions were asked before, but your answers might have changed ;) )
What was the most embarrasing moment of your life?(If it's too personal, skip it)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 12 2013 on  07:44 PM
(Sorry, if some questions were asked before, but your answers might have changed ;) )
What was the most embarrasing moment of your life?(If it's too personal, skip it)
I've had several 'whoops' moments which I don't mind mentioning :P:

When I was 14 a friend of mine accidently threw over a trash can in the centre of the school cafeteria, she then pointed at me and pretty much everyone in there started laughing   :lol

I've also had a day at highschool in which I was so tired early, that I just got dressed in the dark, hopped on my bike and went to school. It was in the middle of winter, so it only got light around 8:30am. Only when I arrived at school I realized I had put on two different shoes... They felt the same!  :oops  (I've also had several mismatchings of socks in my life)

As for more recently, I was on the bus with some classmates and we were talking about a girl in my class who just got out of the bus. At least, that's what I thought we were talking about. My friend said "That's the type who would be really pretty if you remove the glasses and the moustache", to which I replied "yes, but her profile picture on facebook is rather pretty". You can imagine their reaction when they figured out I was thinking of someone else, since they were apparently talking about some guy standing outside :!

There are probably many more, but these are just some I can think of ;)

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Have you been overseas before and if so, where? (I personally have never left my homeland before (I'm a Australian FYI :DD) so I'm always jelious about others that have.)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan 93,Apr 13 2013 on  01:32 PM
Have you been overseas before and if so, where? (I personally have never left my homeland before (I'm a Australian FYI :DD) so I'm always jelious about others that have.)
I've been to Canada, England and Sweden/Norway... In all cases I had to cross a sea  :lol

But I'll be honest, I'd love to go to australia or new zealand sometime.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What do you hate most?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Difficult! There are very few things in this world that I hate in the hardest sense of the word, and I don't want to name human beings... So I'll try to go for something else.

I think the thing I hate the most is when people deliberately make others feel bad. When those who do that don't even profit from it themselves, why would you do that? This can go from raging gamers who are blaming everyone but themselves (making others feel bad) to the bombs exploding at the Boston marathon. There is absolutely no reason to harm others for no particular reason, and I hate it, with a passion.

- rant over -

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Are you a procrastinator? And if so, how would you rate yourself?
Very Low -- Mid -- Very High
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Apr 16 2013 on  11:44 PM
Are you a procrastinator? And if so, how would you rate yourself?
Very Low -- Mid -- Very High
*cough*maybe*cough*

I'm usually pretty bad at procrastinating, I can easily do something last-minute. However! If I know there's a lot at stake and I don't want to lose anything, I will start decently on time. So yeah, it kind of depends on the situation, but usually I could say 'very high'  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What is the funniest thing you experienced here on GoF?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 17 2013 on  03:05 AM
*cough*maybe*cough*

I'm usually pretty bad at procrastinating, I can easily do something last-minute. However! If I know there's a lot at stake and I don't want to lose anything, I will start decently on time. So yeah, it kind of depends on the situation, but usually I could say 'very high'  :lol
There's no shame in admitting that!!! Be proud!!
okay I lie, there is kinda :p

If you were on a desert island... what are three things you would take? (A raft doesn't count, nor food XDD)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Do you like Extreme Dinosaurs, Dino Squad, Mumbling?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, never heard of those shows.

If you were on a desert island... what are three things you would take? (A raft doesn't count, nor food XDD)
Woops, missed out on that one!

Let's see, I've never been good with these things because I need communication! My boyfriend doesn't count ? :p
  • Something to kill time that does not requite electricity... The Game of Thrones books!
  • A water-cleaning system so that I can convert seawater to drinkwater.
  • a 'Farming for dummies' book :p

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 14 2013 on  02:24 PM
No, never heard of those shows.

Woops, missed out on that one!

Let's see, I've never been good with these things because I need communication! My boyfriend doesn't count ? :p
  • Something to kill time that does not requite electricity... The Game of Thrones books!

• A water-cleaning system so that I can convert seawater to drinkwater.

• a 'Farming for dummies' book :p

I heard of them. Extreme Dinosaurs began in 1997 while Dino Squad began in 2007. :DD  :p  :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you seen The LEGO Movie?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Mar 31 2015 on  03:30 AM
Have you seen The LEGO Movie?
No, but it's on my list of movies I'd still like to see. I have played the video game, though, so I am familiar with the catchy song, haha.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, you've played the video game? As have I (and completed it six times already :p ). Having played the game and watched the movie, I can tell you that the cutscenes in the game are significantly reduced versions of their respective scenes in the movie, so expect to see some major differences here and there once you do get around to watching the movie.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask about your thoughts on the game. Have you completed the entire game (not just finished all levels, but 100% completion)? Who is your favorite character(s)? Which level is your favorite? Which bits of dialogue did you like or find really funny?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Apr 1 2015 on  03:55 AM
Oh, you've played the video game? As have I (and completed it six times already :p ). Having played the game and watched the movie, I can tell you that the cutscenes in the game are significantly reduced versions of their respective scenes in the movie, so expect to see some major differences here and there once you do get around to watching the movie.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask about your thoughts on the game. Have you completed the entire game (not just finished all levels, but 100% completion)? Who is your favorite character(s)? Which level is your favorite? Which bits of dialogue did you like or find really funny?
Sadly enough I haven't. The game decided to keep on crashing for me after the Wild West scene :( Perhaps they fixed that bug by now and I might try to play it again at some later point, but for now I've decided it's not worth my time going back into. It always crashed at the end of the level so i could never progress.

That said I haven't really played as another character than the main guy. Maybe after I watch the movie I feel the need to play the game again, haha. I just love LEGO games so I can see myself playing it again hoping that it is fixed.