The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Happy Birthday The Chronicler!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks, everyone. Because I've pretty much already purchased practically all of the Lego sets and products that I was interested in, I didn't really get much for my birthday this year, but I'm okay with that. Though I would like to note that just three weeks ago, my brother and his wife welcomed their first child, so that means I'm now an uncle.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Considering just how quiet this site has gotten in recent months, this is perhaps as much as I can really expect to hear from this community this year.

While I once again had already gotten myself most of the Lego sets from this year that I was interested in, one gift I did receive was a book that had just released only weeks ago called "Lego Space: 1978 - 1992", which is essentially a large encyclopedia about all of the Lego sets from the classic space theme from those early years, so that should be quite a fascinating book to read (once I can eventually set aside enough time to actually read it, of course).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy starday!  :birthday I hope that you had a wonderful time today.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.