The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

heya there guys

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Heya guys

Well, I've seen the Land Before Time movies, far to many time, and I've grown up with the first movie around.

I'm from Denmark, just so you know a little about my location. I hope to have a good time here at the forum, and looks forward to maybe joining some of the project going on here.

Cya out there mates ;)

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there! I'm Lain! :wave Welcome to the GOF!

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome! If you haven't already noticed, you're our 200th member!

EDIT: I'm not sure if people who have been banned count towards this 200 mark or not. Oh well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is up to Petrie to say I'd guess.

Welcome to the forum.  You'll find the folks here pretty friendly, and there are some from Europe also on here.  Feel free to post to any threads you see that interest you or start one or 2 of your own.  Good luck and have fun.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five :yes
Enjoy your stay :DD

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  Congratulations on being the 200th member to join this site. :)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi Vilstrup, and welcome to the Gang Of Five! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, as we are all friendly and welcoming except maybe a few.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Vilstrup, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  Are ya the same Vilstrup from Fanfiction.net?  Doesn't matter, just curious :D.  Glad to meet another LBT fan.  Post lots and welcome, welcome, welcome!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, you got here a little later than most who find my site on google before coming here, but I welcome you to the gang of five. :yes Your post on my forum was very interesting and I'm sure members would like to hear more about your story.  Feel free to post about how you got into LBT and why you like it.  There was a topic about this a while back.  I can't remember where it was.....

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Vilstrup! :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. I'm sorry my welcoming is a little late, but yesterday my internet provider broke down, so I wasn't around for the whole day. So far I met one other land before time fan from Denmark, but sadly I haven't heard anything from him in ages.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
What is the Danish title of "The land before time"? Are the names of the characters the same as in English, or were they translated for the Danish versions of the movies?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hello, welcome aboard. Please feel free to join our discussions :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Welcome, as Malte said, it is always nice to see new people joining, so I hope you'll have a great stay in here :yes .

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
you are the 200th member, and for this, I congratulate you.

this means that you will be pelted with two hundred chocolate cream pies while having to balance two hundred dancing ladies on a 20 foot pole while balancing your way across a two hundred yard string of yarn over a twenty foot deep pool of blue cream cola while singing the song "Friends for Dinner" two hundred times, every word correct and not a single mistake in tone or tune.

Upon completion, you'll be rewarded a two hundred pound chocolate cake with two hundred flaming candles and a dancing walrus

Enjoy, and again, congrads and welcome to our humble community. =)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Walrus?
Hi-Cha!
Nice to meet you, Vilstrup!
Hope you have a blast, and hope to see you around!

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Yes, I'm the same Vilstrup as the one on Fanfiction.net, and I do hope you'll like my stories.

As for you Malte, we do have a few different names for the characters, and the title itself. I might make a topic about this, hmm might think about it.

but anyways, thanks for the welcome. I'll see you on the forums :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure your stories will be well received.  

Comparing the names the various characters have in various countries does sound like an interesting topic thread.  One that many can participate in.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Mar 22 2008 on  02:33 PM
I might make a topic about this, hmm might think about it.
Just go for it. It sounds interesting; topics have been started and well-used on less interesting material.