The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

hello

Guest · 47 · 6258

meta knight

i hope you will be nice to me

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  You'll find folks here are pretty friendly.  

With all the threads here feel free to start posting to any that catch your interest, or start your own thread.

meta knight

thanks kor i will have a fun time here

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope so.  Feel free to start posting away.  :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Will this guy ever give up? By the way action, I think that qoute's worthy of keeping.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
By the way action, I think that qoute's worthy of keeping.
:lol  B)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hmph!  Looks like you'll have to ban him by IP. :angry:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This may be a stupid question, but how did you know that was nabil? (by the way, i wonder when he will just give up on trying to get people to send him LBT movies. <_< )

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I asked Action about it and here's what he told me:

His birthday, location, IP address and writing style matched (all lower-case letters, very poor english in a specific style, no punctuation, etc.) nabil very closely (the birthday matched perfectly and the IP was only off by a couple of digits in the last grouping). meta knight's activity on the GoF also very closely matched what I've seen of nabil on MSN (in his username anyway) in recent times (references to smash bros. Brawl, mainly).

the e-mail address he registered with resembled his other one very closely. I banned meta knight. Right away, he e-mailed me (from the same e-mail address he uses under the nabil r username) asking me to unban him.

The evidence wouldn't have held up in court (all circumstantial, I suppose) but there was enough to make a logical assumption that it was nabil.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good effort on keeping an eye out for him, Action. And you managed to ban him only an hour after he joined yet again. :lol:

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Asking to unban is pretty much a dead giveaway

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You admins are, like, the police force of GoF. I mean, you guys, like, know nabil_r as good as some officers know California drug lords.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Mar 19 2008 on  08:22 PM
You admins are, like, the police force of GoF. I mean, you guys, like, know nabil_r as good as some officers know California drug lords.
That's part of their job, (i think). Keep away spammers or something like that. Anyway it's always good to know you have trustworthy people around. :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yes we're good at what we do. :)  We're working on (improved) steps to prevent this from happening again in the near future even as I type this.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i wonder when he will just give up on trying to get people to send him LBT movies.
The amount of time he's wasted trying to convince us to give him LBT movies, he could have gotten a job for a few days and bought them himself. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Their not very much new, used even cheaper.  Even if you not do ebay.  They are pretty  inexpensive used on Amazon.

I didn't even know it was him.  Good detective work.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
His birthday, location, IP address and writing style matched (all lower-case letters, very poor english in a specific style, no punctuation, etc.) nabil very closely (the birthday matched perfectly and the IP was only off by a couple of digits in the last grouping). meta knight's activity on the GoF also very closely matched what I've seen of nabil on MSN (in his username anyway) in recent times (references to smash bros. Brawl, mainly).

the e-mail address he registered with resembled his other one very closely. I banned meta knight. Right away, he e-mailed me (from the same e-mail address he uses under the nabil r username) asking me to unban him.

The evidence wouldn't have held up in court (all circumstantial, I suppose) but there was enough to make a logical assumption that it was nabil.
Hang on... if he ever reads this he'll know exactly what to do if he wants to sneak on again undetected.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I only posted that to answer Mornai's question.

I heard that banned members can't view anything on the board anyway.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
if he ever reads this he'll know exactly what to do if he wants to sneak on again undetected.
If he can fake being another person well enough that the admins don't notice, I really don't care if he sneaks back in or not.  As long as he's not the nabil we all know and dislike, there's no problem. B)  :p  :lol