The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

welcoming my self

stars · 29 · 3240

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
hello, hello, and HELLO!!! Nice to meet you :) . It¥s always a pleasure for us to welcome newcomers. Have a nice and fun time here :wow

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i will be talking alot here on the site and i'll try to talk to everyone when i get a chance to go on my computer if no one hears from me i'll probley be in school or doing homework and projects sometimes i get a little busy but you can still leave things on here that you wont to say to me and i will try to get back to you anyone is welcome to talk i dont mind what is said so you dont have to feel funny talking to me i understand things

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  Did you just join, or did you join a while ago and never posted until just recently?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: stars,Mar 23 2008 on  08:09 PM
i will be talking alot here on the site and i'll try to talk to everyone when i get a chance to go on my conputer if no one hears from me i'll probley be in school or doing homework and projects sometimes i get a little busy but you can still leave things on here that you wont to say to me and i will try to get back to you (anyone is welcome to talk i dont mind what is said so you dont have to feel funny talking to me i understand things)
Woa...have you ever heard of punctuation?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Woa...have you ever heard of punctuation?
Agreed. B)

i will be talking alot here on the site and i'll try to talk to everyone when i get a chance to go on my conputer if no one hears from me i'll probley be in school or doing homework and projects sometimes i get a little busy but you can still leave things on here that you wont to say to me and i will try to get back to you (anyone is welcome to talk i dont mind what is said so you dont have to feel funny talking to me i understand things)
I know a lot of people who would totally skip over this block of text.  Why?  It's very difficult to read.  I recommend organizing your posts in the future.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five.

We trust you will enjoy your stay!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello :wave  I hope you will have a great time here!

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
this website is full of the best land before time fans that i met i love it here.