The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi im sarah

sexysurfchick

• Ruby
    • View Profile
heyyyy everyone! I'm sarah im kinda new to this sort of thing, so if the whole site breaks because i do something wrong just dont blame me.....
I just hope i've managed to post this in the right section ^_^

Anyhoows a little about me i spos....

well i live in the UK, England to be exact and I totally love the land before time movies. (I have got 1-12, and have just ordered 13 so nobody spoil it for me ;)

I was introduced to this site by my new FF friend Vilstrup!

I also have to say i do think littlefoot and ali should get together! Its meant to be!

wow iv just looked out the window and have the biggest fattest pigeon i have ever seen sitting on my fence!
Wow its huge!!!!

sorry easily distracted.... theres not that much to say about me really my sport is surfing (and not the web hahaha) I also love to write fanfictions (online stories for those who arnt familiar)
Of course i love all the land before time movies, i have to say the original is definatly the best its got to be one of the BEST movies ever made! the soundtrack is also just amazing!
I did quite like number 10 when Littlefoot met his dad for the first time, that was sweet! i hope that his dad and shorty do feature in more movies!!!

well i think i have wrote enough! ummmm cant think whatelse to write really, and im not sure how much people usually write on these things.... ^_^ me blonde.

oh yeah i also have msn if anybody would like to become my friend hehe. Im so sad.... :-(  xxx

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
:wave

Welcome to the forum.  You'll likely find many threads here to discuss various things, on, and not all of them LBT related either.  I'm sure you'll make many friends and have lots of fun here.  Just go at your own pace when you explore this forum and all of it's various threads.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
welcome Sarah, and thanks for the review again. I really like to such kind of feedback on  my stories ;P

Take your time, write some posts, and be friendly. Most people here are :)

I'll see you on the forum ;P

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Welcome to the gang of five!  Have fun and post lots.  I'll add you to my msn if you want even though I'm not on very often.

EDIT:  well, you haven't filled out that info in your profile so you can just add me:

landbeforetimelover@hotmail.com

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
And another new membe. It¥s indeed amazing how activ this side is :lol: . Welcome Sarah. I hope you¥ll have a nice and fun time here. Welcome aboard :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Sarah! :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own. :yes

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF, Sarah!

By the way, don't go into any of the LBT 13 threads if you don't want spoilers. And I am easily distracted as well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hi sarah. :wave  Enjoy your stay on the board.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Sarah aka Sexysurfchick :wave!  Welcome to the GOF.  We are a friendly bunch here, so make yourself at home :^.^:!

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Welcome to the forum Sarah!. Is always good to see new people arround. So, enjoy your stay and make interesting posts. I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.  :D

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi-Cha!
Nice to meet you Sarah, and I hope that you enjoy your stay here.  Everyone here's really nice, so I think you will.  Hope to see you around!
Starfall

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey Sarah, as you'll probably already have established, we're really friendly here at GoF. I hope you enjoy being here as much as myself and the rest of us do. Being a small comunity topics get started at a slower rate than in many places, so feel free to begin new topics about whatever you want. And don't worry about posting in the wrong places; this place is fairly easy to navigate, and at the worst one of the admins will just move it into the right place, with no harm done.

Finally, welcome!

EDIT: Could you either add your MSN adress to your profile or send it to me in a personal message? I wouldn't mind aquiring a new internet friend. Thanks.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the gang of five! I hope you have a wonderful time here and feel free to jump in any of the disscussions or make one of your own! There are many topics here that might catch your interest as well. You'll also find that many of us are friendly here, so overall i hope you enjoy your stay!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello, and welcome to the forum  :)  Hope you have a lot of fun!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi, welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  It's always good to see new members join this site. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm Lain! Just an average LBT nerd! :wave Enjoy your stay and post lots!