The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi everyone!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi everyone! I just joined and I'm very glad I did. I've been a daily visitor since late September. If you're wondering why I didn't join any earlier, the answer is simple but strange: I did not have an e-mail address at all! That's right, I didn't have an e-mail address untill just a few days ago.

Now, about me. The only thing I like more than LBT is Bionicle, the Lego product (explaining my Bionicle syle name and avatar (when I get it up)). I've bought Bionicle sets since they first appeared in 2001. I'm also a member of the largest Bionicle forums, bzpower, but I'm not active there anymore, mainly because it's far larger than this place (last time I checked, bzpower had no less than 38000 members). Back to LBT, I've been a fan again for no more than a year, and I'm gald that I found this place. I sure hope to be very welcome here. :)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Feel free to post to any thread that interests you or start your own if you have an interest or questions.  Though the admin may not mind if you post a few questions here.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us The Chronicler! :yes
As you have observed the goings on at the GOF for such a long time already, you will have a fairly good idea about this place already. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start your own threads.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
WELCOME!!!  :)  It¥s cool to have someone here in the forum, who is a big fan of Bionicle like me. I bought all bionicle articles since they came out.
Well, so have a nice and fun time here. I hope you¥ll enjoy your stay :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello and welcome!  Hope you got a gmail address or some other online email address so you don't have to store your emails on your computer.  When it crashes or needs to be reformatted, you'll be tough out of luck. <_< Anyways, we're a small group but it's always fun to have new members.  Have a great time here! :yes

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Welcome to the forum, I really hope you enjoy your stay here, I am new here and this place is great :yes .

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm quite a fan of Bionicle too...but it wasn't always like that. I thought it was too boyish until Mask of Light came out. Then I was obsessed. Now The Animals of Farthing Wood has been stuck in my head for practically a year  :lol ! But my brothers are keeping me up.

Anyway, welcome

EDIT
I was part of BZ power too! I've had quie a few name changes.
First it was Jaller's daughter, then Preying Moth, now Bat-Snake, which is my name on several other (very small) fourms. The smaller fourms are nice. It's easier to get to know people.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm glad to feel welcomed. I'm also greatful to know that there are a few here that are also Bionicle fans, even someone who's a member at bzpower. :yes

- Berix

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why, hello there! Call me Lain! Enjoy your stay and post lots! :wave

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Call me
  • Rubiks
  • Austin
I am the friendly community nerd. JK.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
N-Cha!  
Nice to meet you, Chronicler!
Starfall here to say hope to see you around!

hoin1585

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hoin1585
Quote from: The Chronicler,Dec 26 2007 on  10:07 AM
Hi everyone! I just joined and I'm very glad I did. I've been a daily visitor since late September. If you're wondering why I didn't join any earlier, the answer is simple but strange: I did not have an e-mail address at all! That's right, I didn't have an e-mail address untill just a few days ago.

Now, about me. The only thing I like more than LBT is Bionicle, the Lego product (explaining my Bionicle syle name and avatar (when I get it up)). I've bought Bionicle sets since they first appeared in 2001. I'm also a member of the largest Bionicle forums, bzpower, but I'm not active there anymore, mainly because it's far larger than this place (last time I checked, bzpower had no less than 38000 members). Back to LBT, I've been a fan again for no more than a year, and I'm gald that I found this place. I sure hope to be very welcome here. :)
I'm new member,too.

I love LBT,but....my English is very poor.(I'm from Taiwan)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hi there, uuh, could you start an own thread for your welcoming? I think that would be better than here in the welcoming thread from The Chronicler.^^
However, nice to meet you. Have a fun and nice time here. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Looks like there are coming very much new members in December. :blink:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the The Gang of Five message board, The Chronicler! I hope you have a good time here with your fellow The Land Before Time fans. :)

Apologies for the delayed response, as I have been out on Christmas break for the past two weeks and haven't really posted around here during that time.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I usually don't mind delays. After all, better late than never. :yes

- Berix

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you started to have fun yet on the forums?