The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greetings from Caustizer

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello,

Unlike most newcomers to this forum I am very technical, sharp, and see things that some others don't as well as providing insights that from what i hear are interesting and informative. Not for me is the useless post, agreeing or disagreeing with others without explanation, and of course not continuing to watch land before time long after i outgrew it.

Land before time was such an important part of my childhood that it even partially influenced my current degree path in Earth and Space Science (those unforgettable images of stars and galaxies at the beginning of most LBT movies) and now that I've re-watched the old movies it is still just as great to me as it was back then.

See you on the forums,

Caustizer.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.   I'm sure you'll have fun here on some various threads and will make friends here also.  Good luck.   :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the Gang of Five.
I'm sure you will find that many Gang of Five members are not posting "useless posts" without reference to facts. Many of our land before time and other discussions are on a high and sophisticated level.
I'm looking forward to read your contributions :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum. Have fun and good luc... Oops. That what you get when you are playing too much on multiplayer. :p
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You'll fit right in if you like forums without "useless posts".  We don't really allow that here.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
You do seem quite level headed. Hope you have a great time here :)

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
Intellectuals always make for a fun time at GoF. Make yourself at home

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF, and I think you'll find that we all have well thought out reasonings behind our opinions, even if we don't always explain them with every post.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Howdy and welcome! :D

Look forward to seeing you on the forum. :)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave

Earth and Space Science? I've always been interested in such a subject. :yes  Of all sciences, I prefer astronomy.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum. You will find that the posters here know their stuff, be it regarding Lbt or ust about anything else..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Are you currently majoring in Earth and Space Science, or is that just your interest? I'm a literature and theatre junkie myself, but some people on here have demonstrated some strong science skills.

Hey, you could read through our sci-fi RP, Darwin's Soldiers and see if we made any scientific innacuracies! (If it really interests you, a sequal is just around the corner, and you could join!)

Hope you stick around! Welcome! :wave

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum. I think it will br not necessary to hope you'll get a great time here :D . But still, enjoy your stay here and post often! It really seems that you can really help get new ideas, that's very cool.
 Well, see you out there!.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My specialty is atmospheric science....severe weather more specifically. I hope to enter the study of tornadoes and supercell thunderstorms one day.

Wow this is quite the reception! Coming from the Red Alert forums (where people tear each other's heads off daily) this is kind of refreshing.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Caustizer,Mar 9 2009 on  08:35 PM
Wow this is quite the reception! Coming from the Red Alert forums (where people tear each other's heads off daily) this is kind of refreshing.
Of course it's refreshing. This is hardly the kind of forum where 'people tear heads off' (to tell you the truth, I've never been to such a forum before). In fact, I've been here for over a year now, and I can't seem to recall any such incident.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Yeah. I initially avoided forums for that very reason. Even my first week of activity here I was proverbially dodging around corners, expecting to be flamed. But everyone seems to be very nice and welcoming, this is a great place :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the forum! We happily await to see what you contribute to our wacky discussions!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
The staff here have the ability to do their job, that's why nobody "tears heads off". ;)