The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Back from the dead...

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all!  LONG time no talk!

I've been trying to remember the last time I was even here!  (maybe a year plus)  And with all these new faces and happenings around here, I'm sure I missed ALOT!

I'd like to talk about what happened to me while I was gone, but I'll get into the gory details to anyone who's interested...

ANYhoo...  I'd like to give a big hello to all the new people that showed up and joined while I was absent:  HELLLOOOO!  Of course you can see my username if you want to know it, but my friends often call me Kenji.  (I don't know why they'd call me anything else...)

Anyway, I'm glad to be back again, and maybe I can get further involved with the happenings around here again.

See you all again soon!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Kenji! :)
It's awesome to see you again! :yes
The most recent thing you missed were some big april fool pranks which sadly misfired to some degree. There has been a large degree in about every field of the GOF, both LBT and non-LBT related. When were you around last time?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
How's that cooking coming? :D :wave

Good seeing you around again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey-cha Kenji!  Nice to see an old face around here
 Hope to see you around in the RP's sometime.  
Starfall here, welcoming you agian.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
ƒhh, I don¥t know you.But welcome back pal! :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back :) I hope I can get to know you better :D

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I don't know you either.... but hey, welcome back.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A lot of us are new members (myself included). It's nice to know that you're back and not gone for good. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Ah.  I think you left like only days after the day I joined.  It seems so long ago.  I couldn't even imagine my life without GOF now.  Welcome back.  It's nice to see that you've rejoined the community. :yes

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've heard things from you. How and where have you been?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Answering Malte (and Petrie):  I must have been gone for at least a year, since my dedication to school and work almost consumed all of my free time.  Anyway, I've finally got my AOS degree in Culinary Arts, 6 months of valuable work experience, and now I can be picky in finding a new job.

I'm not entirely sure how involved I'll be in everything right now, cause I need ALOT of catching (AND reading) up to do, but I'm sure I'll find something around here I can pop into.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back to hear from old friends again, and meeting new ones at the same time.  I wonder what new mayhem we'll be thinking of in the near future... :blink:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrads on your new degree and good luck on finding a great job you will enjoy.  Just take your own pace on here and don't try to do to much or to fast.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
welcome back! even if i don't remeber you,

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hey Kenji  :wave

Good to cya back on the scene buddy! Good to hear you've been making some headway on establishing a career for yourself.  ;) Still, it's always good to see a familiar face who's been outta action for a while. I'm sure you remember how this works so no need for the recap  :DD

Welcome back dude!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, it's great to have you back! Time for cake and root bear :birthday

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome back old friend. I haven't seen you on in ages. literally. Remember the old "welcome to the great valley " Forum?. that's where we first met, along with threehorn. hard to believe its been over 3 years since you joined here...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I dunno if I know you. But welcome back and a big HELLOOO back^^. Nice to have you back with us :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well I have seen your name, but it is the first time I actually see you here, hello my name is Chiletrek and it is awesome that you are back to the forum :DD .