The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ruby Question

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Do you guys think Ruby should of been introduced in the sequels like Chomper was rather then the t.v. show? If so how would you think the storyline of how she met Chomper and so forth would of gone since before the t.v. series Redclaw didn't exist or better yet no one knew Redclaw, Thud, or Screech were around at that point in time. Better yet how should it have gone if she met the gang first before ever meeting Chomper?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Yeah...really, I think that would be a cool future sequel idea. I like Ruby and think she was one of the few good things about the series, surprisingly.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think the timeline of the T.V. series happens after the sequels, that's why.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ruby happens to be my favorite LBT character, so of course I'll have something to say here.

As I had previously mentioned in this topic, my idea of potentially rebooting the LBT series involves the gang meeting Ruby when they reunite with Chomper on that island, and they agree by the end of the movie to join the gang and live in the Great Valley with them. The next sequel will be about how they get accepted by the Great Valley residents. After that will be the TV series, in addition to other sequels.

By the way, Bruton, care to explain to us what you like about Ruby? Since you've been repeating your opinions on some things, I'd like to hear something new for once, especially on something we both consider positive.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
They should've made a sequel centered around Ruby and Chomper. Definitely beats the Yellowbellies.

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Coyote_A,Apr 8 2012 on  02:49 PM
They should've made a sequel centered around Ruby and Chomper. Definitely beats the Yellowbellies.
Could of been for the 14th movie if they ever were planning on making a 14th one or if they decide to. The Yellowbellies as I explained on another thread could of been more serious about the situation they were in and be a lot less sillier then what they were depicted in the 13th movie.