The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 1584 · 116198

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"All right, thanks..." Lily glanced behind her to make sure nobody else had followed them outside. "At some point, our group's all going to go to sleep, me included. When that happens...when I am completely asleep...I need you to sneak into my room quietly...and kill me."

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Axel nodded to Lily as she left, then turned to Soren. "I know with all this going on with Adrian..." he started, glancing back to where Adrian was lying on the floor. He saw the blade start slicing into his flesh, and blanched, turning back quickly.

"With all this going on, we shouldn't forget that we have nowhere else to go now," he tried again, his tail curling around his leg nervously. "Even if we somehow managed to get everyone out of here, we need somewhere safe. And quiet. Especially with all the attention we're getting." Axel looked at Tony. "I guess being taken in by the mob is off the cards, right?" he said, only half-joking.

------------------------------------

Marcus stared at Emilena. "You're not stupid. You know what we want to know. What were you doing with Kibigami? What were you doing at the city hospital?" When Aaron connected the second cable to her, Marcus grunted.

"Not really interested in answers now." The other end of the cable was already connected to the cathode on the battery. Marcus picked up the second cable. "This is just the warm up." He clipped the cable to the anode, and electricity surged through Emilena.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Look me in the eyes," Lily said firmly. A single tear was falling down her face, but her gaze was unflinching. "Tell me you'll do it. I'd prefer by sword."

-------------------------------

Emilena arched her back and cried out as hundreds of volts of electricity coursed through her body. Every hair on her body stood on end as her skin crackled with sparks.

The pain was everywhere, it was unbearable...or at least it should of been. What started as a cry of pain quickly turned into suspiciously long drawn out moans. Moans that didn't sound like the electricity was having its intended effect.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I want to hear it," Lily repeated, when he trailed off. Her eyes regarded him pleadingly. "I need to hear you say you'll do it. Please."

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tony suddenly brightened up at Axel's words, an idea forming in his mind. "Hey! Actually..." he said now, raising a claw. "That just MIGHT... be possible! I think I thought of a way to get myself home... and perhaps get you some protection too!" he exclaimed, suddenly growing excited.

"So what if you guys take me to my father's place... but claim that you guys rescued me from... something... maybe the Purifiers, and well... I know for a fact that my father rewards loyalty very well. He'd owe you a favor for safely returning me... so whatever you guys want, just ask!" Tony rattled off the details now, starting to smile.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Like what?" Lily asked. There was one more caveat to her request, but she waited to hear what Kojurro wanted.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily paused. "I...don't really know what you want. But I'll think about it."

She put her hand on his shoulder. "This means a lot to me that you're willing to do this. I couldn't have asked anyone else."

She turned to leave, and said over her shoulder. "You're only off the hook if I tell you to stop. Otherwise...I'll see you tonight."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Unless you give me more specifics on what you'd like that request to be..." Lily glanced down, wondering what had brushed her leg, "I'm going to talk to someone. It may be a posthumous request."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily paused as she digested this, and then her mouth dropped open. "Seriously?" she exclaimed. "That's what you--?" She broke off, her face had turned a beet red but she swallowed and put her hand over her mouth. "I...have to think about this. I just can't believe..."

She broke off. She was silent for a few seconds. Finally she just turned and left to be on her own.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Purifier Compound)

Aaron looked rather nauseated at Emilena's arousal at the electric torture. "Ugh! Turn it off!" He disconnected the power cable. "I don't need to see some deviant getting off on this!"

He then smiled as he realized he had some leverage over her. "You know what? Emilena, I have a question to ask. What were you doing at Soren Almaya's house? Answer right and we'll let you have some fun." He caressed the battery cable.

He then snapped the piece of broken electrical wire against the floor. "Or would you prefer a flogging instead?"

--------

(Robotics Factory)

Soren nodded. "Okay, I'll do it." He turned to Anne. "What do you say?"

Anne said nothing but lit up another marijauna spliff. The sight of the blade cutting into flesh didn't bother her because she had previously cut off external augments off of dead people to sell.

He turned to Axel. "Well, I guess it's settled. We'll bring Tony back and maybe find a place we can lay low...at least until I can get all my s--- together and then I can go f--- up those Purifier freaks once and for all!"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena panted, head spinning. What the hell had just...? For her first time getting tortured, she thought it would be more...torturous.

She couldn't speak at first; her nerves were still firing off at random and she was hyperventilating something fierce.

"I...had been...trying to...arrest him..." she finally panted, tongue lolling out of her mouth. "He's an augment......I know it...I just had to prove it...flogging, please."