The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera bowing down before Chomper

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Just to let you know, you can directly post pictures into your posts by using IMG button.  When you click on that button a dialogue box will pop up and you can type in the URL of your picture.  If you copy your pictures to photobucket, then the URL you will need to copy will be the 'Direct Link'.  If your unsure if the picture went through then you can always use the 'preview post' option to double check your handiwork.  It took me a few attempts to figure out the system when I first started out, so do not be disheartened if it doesn't work out the first time.

Cera (thinking):  I will give him a chance to nuzzle me.

Chomper (thinking):  All right!  Her defense are down.  It is time to finish what I started with her tail...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: rhombus,Nov 5 2013 on  11:56 AM
^ Just to let you know, you can directly post pictures into your posts by using IMG button.  When you click on that button a dialogue box will pop up and you can type in the URL of your picture.  If you copy your pictures to photobucket, then the URL you will need to copy will be the 'Direct Link'.  If your unsure if the picture went through then you can always use the 'preview post' option to double check your handiwork.  It took me a few attempts to figure out the system when I first started out, so do not be disheartened if it doesn't work out the first time.

Cera (thinking):  I will give him a chance to nuzzle me.

Chomper (thinking):  All right!  Her defense are down.  It is time to finish what I started with her tail...
Yes I did try to upload it  here , but I'm really struggling with the IMG URL think . Every time I tried it said there was an error or it was just text. But thanks for telling me how to do it. Though I don't have a photobucket account....

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cera is teaching Chomper how to properly greet someone. Not all dinosaurs have hands, so instead of shaking hands, they greet each other by bowing to each other, like you see in Japan.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera: "Good morning, King Chomper. *bows down* Is there anything I could do to make you feel better?"
Chomper: *baby Sharptooth sounds*
Cera: "Pardon? I didn't understand you..."
Ducky: "But I did, yep, yep, yep. He said your tail could serve well as the main dish."
Gang:  :blink:
Inactive, probably forever.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Cera is showing courtesy as a first initiative for welcoming a new member of the gang.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh no! Chomper the Real Sharptooth is conquering Great valley with his cuteness! Even threehorns can't stand his power!!! ^^