The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 128547

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a cute close up of Littlefoot tucked up in bed.

And I know I put these in the fan art caption this, but I thought I'd post these ones of Cera and Chomper too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a close up of cute human Ali in bed.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I dug out this old but pretty cute drawing I did of human Ducky, which I think Ducky fans may like. Were she's cutely lying on her front with her shoes off.

I used this stock photo as a reference.
[IMG=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/905/29piGX.jpg][/IMG]

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Ok this is my idea for Chomper's introduction in my human LBT world. As it's set in the future Littlefoot and co steal a stasis (suspended animation) pod  off Ozzy and Strut which has someone inside, so the gang are trying to figure out whose inside and how to open it.
So they open the pod and Chomper comes out  And an idea I got for them to be scared of him at first like in the original version. Is that the pod Chomper was full of scrap cyborg parts and Chomper got covered in some of them, so Littlefoot and the others think he's a real cyborg. I also have the idea that in this human version Chomper lost his memory, so he doesn't remember what happened to him, or that his parents are cyborgs.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I thought it was time I did a humanized version of a scene from the LBT TV show. Sure I've done stuff with Ruby but that was all original stuff I made up and not based off the show.
So I did this scene from the episode "escape from the mysterious beyond"  were Chomper and Ducky get stuck on a cliff edge with Thud.
Here robo Thud has his legs trapped under a rock fall, and has lost his ray gun so he can get at Chomper and Ducky.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Are Chomper's cyborg parents good or bad in your world?  I think Chomper would like his parents, no matter what they were.  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 10 2015 on  04:16 PM
Are Chomper's cyborg parents good or bad in your world?  I think Chomper would like his parents, no matter what they were.
I think I told you before. But his parents are kinda good cyborgs. Well they don't work for Redclaw as their programming didn't work when they were made into cyborgs. And my human Chomper is soo young it doesn't really bother him.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a question, is Sharptooth (the character) a creation of Red Claw or was he Red Claw's former partner or something?  

Also, is Red Claw human or is he a cyborg too?  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 10 2015 on  07:32 PM
I have a question, is Sharptooth (the character) a creation of Red Claw or was he Red Claw's former partner or something?  

Also, is Red Claw human or is he a cyborg too?
Yes he his, and Sharptooth is also Redclaws 2nd in command in my human LBT world.
Have you not seen my humanized Redclaw yet? Well he his a cyborg but with more organic parts intact, mainly just his left eye and arm that are cybernetic.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm wondering, what are rogue Sharpteeth that don't really seem to have allegiance to anyone (Dil and Ichy for instance) look like?

Also, what about our evil Flyer duo, Rinkus and Sierra, what do they look like?  (They might be evil Leaf Eaters.)  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 10 2015 on  08:52 PM
I'm wondering, what are rogue Sharpteeth that don't really seem to have allegiance to anyone (Dil and Ichy for instance) look like?

Also, what about our evil Flyer duo, Rinkus and Sierra, what do they look like?  (They might be evil Leaf Eaters.)
I take you still haven't seem all my human LBT art... I have done Dil and Ichy. I made Dil a cyborg and Ichy a robot, and I made Rinkus and Sierra robots too.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Put simply, L&AT, it's probably a good idea to read through every page of the entire topic before you ask questions, because chances are the answers you seek may already have been posted a while ago.

Back on topic, even though I rarely comment here, I do still like every picture in this topic very much. Especially on the most recent ones, I find it rather interesting how certain concepts have been adapted to fit the kind of world that is depicted in this series of fanart. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Chronicler,Mar 10 2015 on  09:26 PM

Back on topic, even though I rarely comment here, I do still like every picture in this topic very much. Especially on the most recent ones, I find it rather interesting how certain concepts have been adapted to fit the kind of world that is depicted in this series of fanart. :yes
Well glad to know your still enjoying it. And I'm doing well at adapting the concepts too.
It took my a while to figure out how to adapt Chomper's introduction for this.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's more from my human version of Chomper's introduction.
Littlefoot and the others are running from Chomper thinking he's a cyborg cause he's covered in cyborg scrap after coming out of the pod.
Littlefoot how ever trips over while he tries to run for it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Human Littlefoot after tripping up notices that parts are falling off the so called cyborg in the pod, and is talking in a human voice. A little kids voice for that matter.

Chomper: Help. Is anyone there? I can see anything!

Littlefoot: Hey that's no cyborg.

Littlefoot has taken off the cyborg scarp on Chomper's head to see it is indeed not a cyborg but just a little boy of kindergarten age.

Littlefoot: It's alright, I'll help you.

*takes cyborg helmet off*

Chomper: Ooooh thank you...

Littlefoot: You really aren't a cyborg. You alright? What's your name? I'm Littlefoot.

Chomper however has suffered amnesia and can't remember anything.

Not been able to remember anything, Chomper gets upset and been only 4 years old in my human LBT world, he starts crying and wants his parents.

Littlefoot: What's your name? I'm Littlefoot? And how did you end up in this pod?

Chomper: I don't know.. I can't remember anything.... Where's my mommy and daddy? I want my mommy and daddy. *cries*

Littlefoot: Oh looks like you've lost your memory. But it's ok I'll help you find your parents and look after you till we find them. And I'm sure my friends will too when they see your not a cyborg.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Littlefoot helps Chomper out of the pod and they begin to bond.

Littlefoot: Here let me help you out of this pod.

*He picks Chomper up and lifts him out of the pod*

Chomper: Thanks Littlefoot..

*Chomper's stomach rumbles*

Littlefoot: Guess your hungry huh?

Chomper: Yeah I sure am...

Chomper is hungry after coming out of the pod so Littlefoot gets him an able. Yeah in this human adaptation of mine I've had to omit Chomper been a meat eater as well, he's human here.
This is also my humanized  idea of how Chomper gets his name.

Littlefoot: I'll get you some food. Here these apples are really tasty.

Chomper: Thanks.

*Chomper chomps away at the apple, Littlefoot notices this*

Littlefoot: Boy you sure can chomp for a little kid. Hey since you can't remember your name. How about I nick name you Chomper?

Chomper: Yeah I like that.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok here's another humanized LBT 7 scene were Ducky sneaks up on Petrie and tickles him. I have done another one like this but that one was Ducky tickling Petrie, this one is before that.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is loosely based off the TV show episode  The Star Day Celebration were Ruby thinks of her family during her "Remembering" song. In this human LBT world of mine she'd be worried about her family too as her kingdom was attacked by Redclaw. Here she's thinking of her family before she goes to sleep.
This maybe the last human pic I'll do for a while as no one seems that interested in them anymore..

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here's a close up of Ducky and Spike tucked up in bed and Spike sucking his thumb.