News:

Author Topic: Humanized LBT  (Read 41481 times)

Ducky123

• Never underestimate the power of cuteness
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Humanized LBT
« Reply #560 on: October 16, 2017, 06:11:14 AM »
Love the first one. They're holding hands, sweet  :)littlefoot
Rhett is M'lord

(lost at Truth or Dare)

Dalekdino

• Member+
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Humanized LBT
« Reply #561 on: October 16, 2017, 06:14:46 AM »
Quote from: Ducky123,Oct 16 2017 on  11:11 AM
Love the first one. They're holding hands, sweet  :)littlefoot
Thanks, glad you like it  ^^spike

Dalekdino

• Member+
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Re: Humanized LBT
« Reply #562 on: October 30, 2019, 08:27:33 AM »
Here's human Ali and Cera chilling out on a sofa watching some retro TV and letting some fresh air to their feet hens why their barefoot

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 30, 2019, 07:52:20 PM »
Been a while since I've seen you around. Nice to see you continue this series of fanart.

Though perhaps this topic should be moved to the fanart section (considering how long it's been since this topic was last active, I suppose it's possible that when the fanart and fanfiction sections were split that whoever went through the topics somehow failed to catch this one).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dalekdino

• Member+
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
« Reply #564 on: October 31, 2019, 07:56:17 AM »
Been a while since I've seen you around. Nice to see you continue this series of fanart.

Though perhaps this topic should be moved to the fanart section (considering how long it's been since this topic was last active, I suppose it's possible that when the fanart and fanfiction sections were split that whoever went through the topics somehow failed to catch this one).

Yes I HAS been a while since I posted art here, and I'm sorry for those who enjoy my art work. I kind went off this site for while as my liking for LBT kinda withered a year or 2 back. And I got more interest in my art of D-art . But I thought I could start to post my art here again. And yes I too was wondering why my Human art topic in sin fan fiction category rather then fan-art.  I will post more here soon and glad you still like it @The Chronicler

Dalekdino

• Member+
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
« Reply #565 on: October 31, 2019, 08:01:10 AM »
To start off here's a collage of my human version of Littlefoot and Ali. Yes I ship Littlefoot and Ali.