The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
TMNT & LBT - While the gang are out playing there is a sudden woosh of air that knockes the smaller members down.  When they look in the direction of where the woosh of air came from they see some unusual looking 2 footer hardshells (turtles) who are also looking at them & they are standing around some strange looking thing.

"Uh, Mikey I don't think you should have pressed the blue button." Donatello said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Terminator/lbt Arnold is sent back to protect the valley from a sharptooth terminator

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: crazedwriter,Jan 13 2009 on  04:49 PM
LBT & Seinfeld. The Gang of Five meets the Gang of Four in an episode about nothing.  :lol
OMG

I love Seinfeld!

I wonder how the gang would react when they first see Kramer...

LBT meets Ed, Edd, n Eddy

One day, the GoF runs into the dino version of the Eds; who try to scam the gang out of their tree stars.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets the Dark Knight

At first I imagined the Joker and Batman somehow being transported to the Great Valley, or the GOF arriving in Gotham, but I can also see the LBT characters acting out the story somewhat. I can totally imagine Petrie as the Joker going around saying, "Why so serious?".

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yeah, that was awesome. :smile .
 "Why so serious?"

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Punk'd

Littlefoot is Ashton Kutcher. I'll let your imaginations fill in the blanks.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Star Fox X LBT - wait, I think this has been done.

LBT X Pokemon - no comment

LBT X Full Metal Jacket - I did this (according to a review for Twilight Valley)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBT and BSG..... hmm wait a sec... have anybody noticed there are similarities?: Dinosaurs going from their original homes because they cannot live there anymore and going to a fabled place known as the Great Valley while they are been chased by Sharpteeth?...  

Ohh the lords of Kobol :blink:

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
A totally random thought that just popped into my head about five minutes ago.  LBT meets Davy Crockett.  Davy Crockett somehow gets transported to the Great Valley, but so does an evil Japanese ninja with poor English and that annoying German pilot from Heros of the Pacific, Hans Krueger, along with his Me-262 jet.  The gang must team up with Davy to defeat the evil ninja and the annoying Luftwaffe pilot.  Then the Nazi zombies from Call of Duty: World at War show up. Davy Crockett and the gang must fend of an army of undead Reich zombies until R. Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket arrives with a truck full of M-60 machine guns.  The ninja dies when Ermey shoots him with a grenade launcher.  Everyone goes after Krueger only to discover that he has already escaped in his plane.  He swoops down and attempts to shoot all of them but R. Lee Ermey shoots him down with an RPG, causing him to crash into a volcano and burn.  Crockett and Ermey then go to the Alamo where Ermey uses his M-60 machine guns, rocket launchers, claymor mines, grenades, and M-16 assault rifles to wipe out the entire Mexican army, thus preventing the fall of the Alamo, changing history, and becoming a national hero.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Backdraft X LBT - no comment

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: General Grievous,Jan 19 2009 on  01:42 AM
A totally random thought that just popped into my head about five minutes ago.  LBT meets Davy Crockett.  Davy Crockett somehow gets transported to the Great Valley, but so does an evil Japanese ninja with poor English and that annoying German pilot from Heros of the Pacific, Hans Krueger, along with his Me-262 jet.  The gang must team up with Davy to defeat the evil ninja and the annoying Luftwaffe pilot.  Then the Nazi zombies from Call of Duty: World at War show up. Davy Crockett and the gang must fend of an army of undead Reich zombies until R. Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket arrives with a truck full of M-60 machine guns.  The ninja dies when Ermey shoots him with a grenade launcher.  Everyone goes after Krueger only to discover that he has already escaped in his plane.  He swoops down and attempts to shoot all of them but R. Lee Ermey shoots him down with an RPG, causing him to crash into a volcano and burn.  Crockett and Ermey then go to the Alamo where Ermey uses his M-60 machine guns, rocket launchers, claymor mines, grenades, and M-16 assault rifles to wipe out the entire Mexican army, thus preventing the fall of the Alamo, changing history, and becoming a national hero.
:blink: That was random.

LBT meets Titanic.  Jack and Rose fall into a rift in time and get teleported to the Great Valley.  They meet the gang and have to team up blaw, blaw, blaw.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Jan 19 2009 on  05:30 PM
LBT meets Titanic.  Jack and Rose fall into a rift in time and get teleported to the Great Valley.  They meet the gang and have to team up blaw, blaw, blaw.
Here I'd rather say that the LBT gang goes into the Titanic and has a wild adventre during and after it sinking!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you've seen the movie, you'll get the joke.

LBT and Sleepaway Camp.

Someone's killiing dinos in the Great Valley, and in the end it turns out it was Tippy who everyone thought was a girl but turns about to be actually a boy who was tricked into thinking he was a girl by his mom.  (Seriously, for a male character, Tippy's voice is so feminine.)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets Tropic Thunder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pxOzSpUXtg

I'm actually thinking of the LBT characters portraying the TT characters.

Littlefoot as Ben Stiller
Petrie as Robert Downey Jr.
Chomper as Jack Black
Shorty as Brandon T. Jackson
Guido as Jay Baruchel

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and Police Academy :lol!

The Gang come to the human world searching for folks who can teach them how to keep the Great Valley even safer when they grow up, and end up stumbling upon a bunch of screwball P.A. students instead :p  :lol.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
LBT ANNNNNNNND....

Felidae! Lol...it would mentally scar the minds of children and sensitive people everyone for the rest of their days. xD